WWE 2012 Diary - Going into Night of Champions

Becks

Hi guys. I'm new here and this is my first diary, so please don't be too harsh. I started a TEW 2005 game with the newest update from August with the WWE. I apologize if my English is bad, but I'll try my best. ?All comments and tips are appreciated. Some of the feuds are the same, but I have changed others. The roster is the same as it is now in real life, I will inform you of the changes I make in my next posts. So here it goes, hope you enjoy reading it…

iykf3n.png

38836718.png

30 July 2012,

Alliant Energy Center - Madison – Wisconsin

Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole welcome us to Raw SuperShow. They hype CM Punk to the moon, after he retained his WWE Championship against John Cena at RAW 1000 and gave a GTS to The Rock after the match.

The Big Show defeated Ryback by pinfall with a Chokeslam.

Layla is backstage then all of a sudden is attacked by Beth Phoenix and Eve. They both lauchsmile while Layla agonizes in pain.

Beth Phoenix defeated Kelly Kelly by pinfall with a Glam Slam. During the match we also had Layla run in and attack Beth Phoenix, but it couldn't help Kelly Kelly avoid the defeat.

We are outside the locker room of Zack Ryder. He opens the door outwards, just in time to accidentally hit a passing by Kane square in the face, flooring him. Zack Ryder doesn't notice what he has done, and walks off.

Kofi Kingston and R-Truth defeated The Rekking Crew when Kofi Kingston defeated Tyler Reks by pinfall with a Trouble in Paradise.

Josh Mathews is backstage with Cody Rhodes talking about his upcoming match. Rhodes says, that he is one of the most promising young talents in the WWE and he will prove it tonight, after defeating Alex Riley.

Zack Ryder is backstage then all of a sudden is attacked by Kane.

Cody Rhodes defeated Alex Riley by pinfall after using a foreign object. After the match he told the WWE Universe: “I told you that I am the most promising young Superstar in the company."

Kane defeated Santino Marella by pinfall with a Tombstone Piledriver. Kane wins the WWE United States title.

John Cena defeated Jack Swagger by submission with a STF. After the match he said, that he isn’t going to pull out from the race for the WWE Championship.

Daniel Bryan defeated Justin Gabriel by submission with a "Yes!" Lock. The Crowd were chanting “YES” and that seemed to have angered Bryan.

CM Punk defeated Evan Bourne by submission with an Anaconda Vice. Punk received a mixed reaction from the fans. After the match Punk lifts his WWE Championship.

9qvaxl.jpg

2 August, 2012

Alliant Energy Center - Madison - Wisconsin

AJ comes to the ring and challenges Natalya to a Bikini Challenge

"You think you got the body? You think you can compete with this?? Well let me show everyone why i am the hottest diva....ever!"

Kaitlyn comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd.

Ted DiBiase defeated Antonio Cesaro in a Tuxedo match when Antonio Cesaro was stripped.

Jerry Lawler is in the ring with AJ and Natalya. He leads them through a standard bikini contest - taking turns to wow the audience - before letting the crowd decide who wins. AJ is announced as the winner, which Natalya looks very unhappy about. Then Natalya goes to congratulate her and attack her.

Ezekiel Jackson defeated Drew McIntyre by pinfall with a Book of Ezekiel.

R-Truth is shown having trouble using a coffee machine backstage. With only an empty cup for his troubles, R-Truth whacks the side of the machine and cause it to spray hot coffee over Wade Barrett who happens to be walking by. Drenched in steaming mocha, Wade Barrett levels R-Truth as he tries to clean up the mess and throws the accident-prone worker straight over a catering table.

Kelly Kelly is backstage holding a copy of the next edition of the company magazine, which she is on the cover of. She talks about how steamy the pictures are, and recommends that everyone buys it.

Tyson Kidd defeated Heath Slater by pinfall.

60795989.png

3 August, 2012

Bojangles' Coliseum - Charlotte - North Carolina

"BOOM! BOOM! BOOM-BA-BOOM! BOOM!" The show starts with an impressive opening of pyro, before the lights are raised and several sections of the excited crowd are shown waving various signs. The focus then switches to the announce table where Michael Cole and Booker T introduce and hype tonight's show.

Josh Mathews and Booker T Hype the upcoming match between Prime Time Playas and Kofi Kingston and R-Truth from the comfort of their announcers table.

Prime Time Playas defeated Kofi Kingston and R-Truth when Titus O'Neil defeated R-Truth by pinfall with a Clash of the Titus.

Chris Jericho is walking backstage, turns a corner, and bumps into Dolph Ziggler. Dolph Ziggler says, that Jericho isn’t the best in the world, he is, and they start arguing. After some heated words, Dolph Ziggler challenges Chris Jericho to meet him in the ring for a match.

Christian defeated The Miz by pinfall with a Killswitch.

Christian is in the ring talking about how good he is. He says,that he deserves a shot for the WWE Intercontinental title, after defeating The Miz, who is the current holder.

Beth Phoenix defeated Layla by pinfall with a Glam Slam.

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara defeated Epico and Primo when Sin Cara defeated Primo by pinfall with a Moonsault Side Slam.

An on screen graphic showing an upcoming No1 Contenders match for the World Heavyweight Championship between Alberto del Rio and Mark Henry.

Alberto del Rio defeated Mark Henry by submission with a Rolling Cross Armbar and becomes the No1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Chris Jericho drew with Dolph Ziggler following a double count out. They both looked furious, because nobody could get the win.

Sheamus defeated Tensai by pinfall with a High Cross. After the match Alberto del Rio comes out and they stare at each other.

38836718.png

7 August 2012

Don Haskins Center - El Pasco - Texas

"BOOM! BOOM! BOOM-BA-BOOM! BOOM!" The show starts with an impressive opening of pyro, before the lights are raised and several sections of the excited crowd are shown waving various signs. The focus then switches to the announce table where Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler introduce and hype tonight's show and the expected impact the likes of Randy Orton, CM Punk, John Cena and Daniel Bryan are likely to have. Randy Orton and John Cena are going ot go one on one in tonight's main event.

The Big Show defeated Ted DiBiase by disqualification.

Beth Phoenix and Eve attack Layla and Kelly Kelly backstage, but only ends up getting beaten down themself. They run away, while Layla and Kelly Kelly stand victorious.

Cody Rhodes defeated Evan Bourne pinfall. Rhodes continues with his recent impressive performances.

Brodus Clay defeated Heath Slater by pinfall with a Tonga Death Chokeslam.

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara defeated Epico and Primo when Rey Mysterio defeated Primo by pinfall with a West Coast Pop. After the match Mysterio and Cara told the fans that they now call themselves Lucha Libre.

Kofi Kingston and R-Truth are backstage then all of a sudden their attacked by Prime Time Playas. It looks like Titus O'Neil and Darren Young are after the Tag Team titles.

Daniel Bryan defeated Alex Riley by pinfall.

Zack Ryder is backstage then all of a sudden is attacked by Kane. Kane hasn't forgotten what Zack Ryder did to him last RAW.

CM Punk defeated Yoshi Tatsu by pinfall with a Go To Sleep. The WWE Champions still doesn't have a tough opponent.

Randy Orton defeated John Cena by pinfall with a RKO. After the match Orton stated, that if Cena wants the WWE Title he has to get a shot too.

9qvaxl.jpg

10 August 2012

Don Haskins Center - El Pasco - Texas

The show opens straight up in the ring where Michael Cole is talking about himself, giving Josh Mathews and Booker T little time to hype the show.

AJ defeated Natalya by pinfall.

Following the match, AJ decides to strip Natalya of her attire and after a brief struggle, Natalya is left in nothing but her underwear.

Drew McIntyre has an interview in which he taunts Ezekiel Jackson.

"Ezekiel Jackson's mom wanted a girl, his father wanted a boy, and they were both satisfied! Woooo!"

Drew McIntyre defeated Ezekiel Jackson by pinfall by using underhanded tactics.

Wade Barrett defeated R-Truth by pinfall with a Wasteland.

Antonio Cesaro is backstage showing Alicia Fox how to counter a specific move. Just as he gets behind her to complete the move, Santino Marella walks in. He takes one look at the position they're in, and storms out, shocked.

Santino Marella defeated Antonio Cesaro by pinfall with a Cobra.

60795989.png

11 August 2012

American Bank Center - Corpus Christi - Texas

"BOOM! BOOM! BOOM-BA-BOOM! BOOM!" The show starts with an impressive opening of pyro, before the lights are raised and several sections of the excited crowd are shown waving various signs. The focus then switches to the announce table where Michael Cole and Booker T introduce and hype tonight's show.

Michael Cole comes out and announces that Alberto del Rio has now become the number one contender for The World Heavyweight Title.

Kelly Kelly defeated Eve by pinfall with a Kelly Killer.

Kelly Kelly is backstage then all of a sudden is attacked by Beth Phoenix.

Lucha Libre defeated The Usos when Sin Cara defeated Jimmy Uso by submission with a La Mística.

Chris Jericho comes to the ring and challenges Dolph Ziggler to a match. He says, that the previous match can't be the last one between them because there should be a winner.

Chris Jericho is in the ring when Dolph Ziggler comes out. He says that he accepts the challenge, and will face him in a match. The both look satisfied.

Alberto del Rio defeated Ted DiBiase by submission with a Rolling Cross Armbar.

Kane defeated Santino Marella by pinfall with a Chokeslam from Hell.

Kane is in the ring then all of a sudden is attacked by Zack Ryder. Ryder takes revenge for what happened at RAW four days ago.

Theodore Long comes out and announces that Christian has now become the number one contender for The Intercontinental Championship.

The Miz comes out to the podium and gets into an argument with The SmackDown GM Theodore Long about a questionable decision. He says, that he does not want to defend his title against Christian, but Teddy Long remains confident about his decision.

Chris Jericho defeated Dolph Ziggler by pinfall with a Lionsault. Ziggler is looking furious while Jericho celebrates his win.

Sheamus defeated Wade Barrett by pinfall with a High Cross. During the match we also had Alberto del Rio run in and attack Sheamus.

wwecom.gif

WWE has come to terms on the release of The Great Khali, JTG, Tyler Reks, Camacho, David Otunga and Mason Ryan as of today, August 8, 2012. WWE wishes them the best in all of their future endeavors.

Damn you got a lot out for one post lol. Anyways, the diary seems pretty nice, but you will have quite a bit of competition, as every diary going right now is based off of what's going on in real life. Some do change quite a bit of it around, but a lot of them do it very well, so yeah..

The poll is kinda cool, but the decisions should be left up to you, not the readers. Because once you give them even a little control in the diary, they can slowly start to take over the product.

All in all, it's pretty nice for a start. I'd give it a 5.5/10 or 6/10. Also, I ask that you check out my current diary, the link is in my signature and I'm sure you could get some enjoyment out of it.

First of all thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it. I was planning the second week to be in a new post, but it just edited the original one. With the poll I'm just asking for oppinions, I have made the decision from the start of the feud. And I saw your diary, It's pretty good. This is my first one so I hope it gets better in time. Anyway expect more from the PPVs, I'm going to put a lot of effort in them. Hope you continue to follow.

38836718.png

14 August 2012,

Autzen Stadium - Eugene - Oregon

"BOOM! BOOM! BOOM-BA-BOOM! BOOM!" The show starts with an impressive opening of pyro, before the lights are raised and several sections of the excited crowd are shown waving various signs. The focus then switches to the announce table where Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler introduce and hype tonight's show.

Layla defeated Eve when Eve was disqualified when Beth Phoenix ran in and attacked Layla.

The Big Show defeated Ezekiel Jackson by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage. The Giant continues his winning streak. Is there anyone who can stop him?

Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler Hype the upcoming match between Prime Time Playas and Kofi Kingston and R-Truth from the comfort of their announcers table.

Kofi Kingston and R-Truth defeated Prime Time Playas when Kofi Kingston defeated Darren Young by pinfall with a Trouble in Paradise.

Jack Swagger defeated Ted DiBiase by submission with an Ankle Lock.

Santino Marella defeated Kane by pinfall following interference from Zack Ryder. Kane looked furious with Ryder and it looks like those two are going to have to settle their differences at SummerSlam.

Cody Rhodes is in the ring with a microphone. He claims that he is so good that he cannot be defeated by anyone, and so he is making an open challenge for any wrestler on the roster to face him in a singles match.

Triple H comes out and says that he will take the open challenge that Cody Rhodes issued. Cody Rhodes can't believe it, and freaks out. The crowd is chanting "Triple H".

Triple H defeated Cody Rhodes by pinfall with a Pedigree.

CM Punk defeated Trent Barreta by submission with an Anaconda Vice.

Daniel Bryan defeated Randy Orton by submission after interference from CM Punk

After the match Stone Cold came out and said, that Vince has made him The RAW GM. He books a Fatal 4-Way match for SummerSlam between Punk, Bryan, Orton and Cena for the WWE Championship.

9qvaxl.jpg

16 August 2012,

Autzen Stadium - Eugene - Oregon

The show opens straight up in the ring where Booker T is present, hyping what’s coming up tonight.

Mark Henry defeated Brodus Clay by pinfall with a World's Strongest Slam.

Tensai defeated Ryback by pinfall with an Ichi-Bomb.

Backstage, eight divas engage in a T&A laden game of dodgeball. Eve is the first to be eliminated, falling to AJ. AJ doesn't much longer before being struck out by Alicia Fox who then eliminates Kelly Kelly as well. Natalya is the next to go, before Beth Phoenix takes Kaitlyn out of the game, leaving captain Layla to face the remaining pair of Beth Phoenix and Alicia Fox. Against the odds though, Layla stages a come back and eliminates both Alicia Fox and finally Beth Phoenix to win the match. The four winning divas group hug whilst Beth Phoenix and her defeated team argue amongst themselves.

Tyson Kidd defeated Evan Bourne by pinfall.

60795989.png

17 August, 2012

Chaifetz Arena - Saint Louis - Texas

"BOOM! BOOM! BOOM-BA-BOOM! BOOM!" The show starts with an impressive opening of pyro, before the lights are raised and several sections of the excited crowd are shown waving various signs. The focus then switches to the announce table where Booker T and Michael Cole introduce and hype tonight's show.

Lucha Libre defeated Epico and Primo when Rey Mysterio defeated Epico by pinfall with a West Coast Pop.

Dolph Ziggler defeated Evan Bourne by pinfall with a Zig Zag.

Dolph Ziggler is in the ring talking about how Chris Jericho had luck in their previous match. He is sure that he can beat him and wants another match.

Chris Jericho comes out and tells Ziggler, that that is his last chance to prove himself and he should prepare for SummerSlam. Ziggler looks pleased and leaves the ring.

Chris Jericho defeated Heath Slater by submission with a Walls of Jericho.

Theodore Long books a match between Layla and Beth Phoenix for The Divas Title at SummerSlam.

William Regal is in the ring with Christian talking about how Captain Charisma will beat The Miz again tonight.

The Miz defeated Christian by pinfall with a Reality Check.

Alberto del Rio defeated Alex Riley by submission with a Rolling Cross Armbar.

Sheamus defeated Antonio Cesaro by pinfall with a Brogue Kick. The Champion and the No1 Contender are in good form for the match at SummerSlam.

10daxbt.jpg

You can predict the outcome of the matches, also what the main event and the opener will be, in the comments.

SummerSlam 2012 Match Card

WWE Championship

CM Punk © vs Randy Orton vs John Cena vs Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Championship

Sheamus © vs Alberto del Rio

Singles Match

Brodus Clay vs The Big Show

Singles Match

Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler

Singles Match

HHH vs Cody Rhodes

WWE United States Championship

Kane © vs Zack Ryder

WWE Intercontinental Championship

The Miz © vs Christian

WWE Tag Team Championships

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth © vs Prime Time Playas

WWE Divas Championship

Layla © vs Beth Phoenix

This is all looking good so far and i actually like the snippet like posts. However, don't post so regularly as i want to be able to keep up! People don't read diaries if they are updated so often as it is too much effort. Maybe do them twice or maximum three times a week in order to keep your audience. Also, i would like to see more detail for the PPV.

Untitled-1-1.png

19 August

Staples Centre - California - Los Angelis

The show starts with an impressive opening of pyro, before the lights are raised and several sections of the excited crowd are shown waving various signs. The focus then switches to the announce table where Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler introduce and hype tonight's show.

Holla Holla! It’s the SmackDown GM Teddy Long and he is going to book a tag team ma… No wait! He says, that the first match of the PPV will be the battle for the Intercontinental Championship.

Christian vs The Miz ©

The Miz will defend his title against Christian. The match begins and the Intercontinental Champion is dominating. He applies a headlock to Christian. Christian counter with a kick to the head, but The Miz hits him with a running clothesline. Christian is in a bad position there… and Miz hits him with a backbreaker, followed by a neckbreaker. He goes for the pin…1-2 and Christian kicks out. The Miz sends Christian straight into the turnbuckles and comes running right at him, but Christian counters with a Pendulum Kick. Then he goes for the Springboard Sunset Flip and The Miz kicks out at 2. Christian goes on the top rope and tries the Diving Headbutt but nobody’s home. The Miz starts taunting, will he finish it with a Skull Crushing Finally? Christian avoids it and HITS THE SPEAR! The Miz goes out of the ring, Christian is on the mat, exhausted. The referee goes for the count. If Christian wins by a countout than the Title doesn’t change it’s holder. The Miz stays down on the outside, hurt. His situation looks pretty bad. The referee reaches a ten count and this one is over. Christian remains in the ring, looking disappointed..

Brodus Clay comes to the ring and challenges The Big Show to a match. He is tired of Big Shows easy wins and plans to give him a challenge. Big Show comes out and accepts the match.

Big Show vs Brodus Clay

Will Brodus Clay be able to stop The Big Shows domination? He starts the match pretty aggressive, throwing some mean punches at The Giant. Clay hits The Big Show with a forearm smash and Show goes down. Brodus Clay… Headbutt Drop! Goes for the cover… but The Big Show kicks out at 1. Clay goes for the Leg Drop, but Show avoids it in the last second. Clay is hurt and Big Show is looking to capitalize. SPEAR! Brodus Clay is out. We all know what’s coming next. K.O. Punch! The Big Show continues his winning streak, taking out Brodus Clay.

© Kane vs Zack Ryder

It’s time for the US Championship match. Ryder will face the Big Red Monster Kane for The US Championship. Running knee lift from Zack Ryder. Massive backbreaker, Kane got planted. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Kane elbows Zack Ryder in the face to break a hammerlock. Big Boot by Kane. He continues his offense with uppercuts to the jaw of Ryder. Now Chop hits Ryder... Sidewalk Slam by Kane. 1 - 2 - kick out. Lifting DDT by Kane. 1 - 2 – close, but Ryder kicks out. Ryder pushes out of a Kane hold. Zack Ryder hits a Hangman’s Neckbreaker. 1 - 2 - kick out. Broski Boot by Zack Ryder. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Big backdrop on Kane, executed well. Ryder goes for a Diving Splash… but Kane counters. Choke Slam by Kane! Ryder is lying helpless on the mat. Tombstone Piledriver! Ryder is down. Kane floors Ryder near the ropes and makes the pin. Kane is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Kane is still the US Champion.

© Layla El vs Beth Phoenix

Layla strikes away at Beth Phoenix. Layla walks into a trip. Beth Phoenix uses a forearm to the face. Beth Phoenix misses a clothesline... Choke-Backbreaker by Beth Phoenix. Layla backdrops Beth Phoenix out of a piledriver attempt. Layla El uses a neckbreaker on Beth. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Layla DDTs Beth Phoenix. 1 - 2 - 2.5 Beth counters with a Glammer Hammer. The referee is distracted and Eve comes out and punches Layla in the stomach. Beth Phoenix uses the advantage and hits a Fisherman Suplex. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Beth goes for the Glam Slam but Layla powers out. Beth Phoenix gets whipped into the turnbuckles by Layla. Facelift!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Layla climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory.

The cameras take us backstage to a party-like atmosphere, where Layla is seen celebrating her recent accomplishment. Kaitlyn, AJ, and Kelly Kelly float in and out of the background, patting Layla on the back and shouting their congratulations. Champagne begins to flow, as Layla gets funky with the monkey, cutting a rug like no one's business.

Teddy Long comes out again and tells the crowd that Cody Rhodes wanted the next match so badly, that he just couldn’t refuse his proposal.

Triple H vs Cody Rhodes

Time to play The Game! HHH slams Cody Rhodes. Triple H uses a forearm to the face. Back elbow connects, Rhodes staggers backward. Big clothesline on Rhodes. Cody Rhodes ducks another clothesline attempt. Thrown slam by Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Rhodes walks into a trip. HHH hits a piledriver on Cody Rhodes. 1 - 2 - kick out. Rhodes walks into a Spinebuster. 1 - 2 – Rhodes kicks out again. Rhodes counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. He dropkicks Triple H. Beautiful Disaster by Cody! Rhodes locks the Figure-4 Leg Lock. The Game reaches the ropes. Triple H elbows Cody Rhodes in the face to break a hammerlock. HHH uses a Chop Block. Knee Drop connects. Facebuster by The Game. Cody Rhodes is in trouble. Pedigree! 1....2....3. Triple H is very pleased with his victory against the young and naïve Cody Rhodes.

The RAW General Manager Steve Austin books a tag team match that will see Kofi Kingston and R-Truth againt Prime Time Playas for the Tag Team titles.

© Kingston and R-Truth vs Young and O'Neil

Darren Young starts aggressively this match and is unloading on R-Truth. Truth misses a clothesline and is hit with some stiff kicks to the knee. Darren Young uses a forearm to the face. Flying elbow from R-Truth, who gets back into the match. Big right hand from R-Truth. The veteran has got Darren Young off balance. Tag between Darren Young and Titus O'Neil and here comes the big man. Titus O'Neil fires off some right and left hands. R-Truth takes the advantage with a punch to the face. He delivers a leg drop on his opponent. Big kick on O'Neil by R-Truth. R-Truth tags out to Kofi Kingston. Kingston and R-Truth whip O'Neil into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Cool looking suplex on O'Neil. Tag to R-Truth. R-Truth moves in for the kill. Corkscrew Scissors Kick! 1....2....3. Kingston and R-Truth remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

In the parking lot, a limousine pulls up and Alberto del Rio steps out. Alberto del Rio has arrived! Ricardo Rodriguez escorts him to the ring.

Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler Hype the upcoming match between Chris Jericho and Dolph Ziggler. Jericho states, that he is best in the world at what he does, but can he prove it tonight against a cocky opponent such as Dolph Ziggler.

Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho

EXCUSE ME! Vickie Guerrero announces, that Dolph Ziggler will prove, that he is the best in the world. Ziggler is the current Money in the Bank winner. Jericho comes out and starts chasing Ziggler around the ring. The bell rings and both men are ready to fight. Dropkick connects...Jericho goes down. Dolph Ziggler snap suplexes Jericho. Ziggler hits a dropkick on Chris Jericho again. Vertical suplex by Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler got hit by a fierce clothesline. Reverse DDT on Ziggler. 1 - 2 - kick out. Ziggler backdrops Chris Jericho out of a piledriver attempt. 1 - 2 - kick out. Powerbomb nearly crushes the spine of Jericho. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Chris Jericho pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Lionsault by Jericho. Goes for the cover… 1-2… close, but no 3. Ziggler gets smacked around while the crowd cheers for Y2J. Dolph Ziggler elbows Chris Jericho in the face to break a hammerlock. Gut buster, Jericho hits hard. Vickie Guerrero distracts the ref with her screaming and Dolph Ziggler floors Jericho near the ropes and makes the pin. Jericho’s foot touches the rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Jericho is pounding the canvas with punches, shouting about how unfair everything is.

A video airs showing Alberto del Rio and Sheamus and summarizes their feud.

© Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio

Sheamus is going to defend his World Heavyweight Title against the Mexican superstar Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio powers out of a headlock. Nice kick from Alberto Del Rio. Sheamus does an Irish Hammer and floors del Rio, who quickly gets up and begins his offense. Sheamus ducks a Alberto Del Rio clothesline. Celtic Slam on Alberto Del Rio by Sheamus. Sheamus hits Del Rio with an Irish Curse. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Del Rio pushes out of a Sheamus hold. Both men go over the top rope and Sheamus bounces of the announce table. Del Rio gets The Great White back in the ring and hits a German Suplex on Sheamus. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Sheamus counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Then he tries to lift Del Rio for the High Cross but the Mexican manages to get away and runs into the referee and knocks him out. Mark Henry comes running down the aisle and into the ring! He lost to Del Rio in the No1 Contenders match and now wants his revenge. Alberto Del Rio turns around. Mark Henry spins Del Rio around. Mark Henry hits the World's Strongest Slam! Henry leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Sheamus pins Del Rio. Sheamus climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory.

Josh Mathews is backstage with Randy Orton talking about his upcoming match. Orton says, that he will do anything and beat anyone to get that WWE Championship.

Before his match CM Punk is seen warming up. He does some leg stretches and seems confident about his match.

John Cena vs Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton vs ©CM Punk

And finally the main event of SummerSlam. Daniel Bryan comes out, shouting “NO!” at everyone. The crowd responds with “YES!” and that seems to make him angry. Next is Randy Orton, who receives a huge pop. Cena comes out. Half the crowd is booing him, and the other half is cheering. And now it’s the WWE Champion CM Punk, who has only about 25% chance to walk out of LA still as WWE Champion, but he has done it many times and I see no reason why he can’t do it again. The match starts. Bryan attacks Orton and Punk goes after Cena. Bryan and Punk throw Orton and Cena out of the ring and now they stare at eachother. CM Punk hits a low kick, and Bryan responds with the same. They start yelling “YES” and “NO” at each kick they give, but Punk wins with a high kick to the temple. Cena and Orton come back in the ring and give Punk a double suplex. Orton hits a clothesline and floors Cena. Meanwhile Bryan is on top of the turnbuckle and hits Orton with a flying drop kick. Cena gains momentum against Bryan and hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. But behind him is CM Punk, who sends Cena into the corner and hits a high knee followed by a bulldog. Orton comes out of nowhere and does a backbreaker to CM Punk. Bryan attempts a pinfall on Cena, but he kicks out at 2. Orton turns Bryan aroun. RKO out of nowhere! Can he go for the pin? No, Punk delivers the GTS to Orton. He tries to muay thai kick Cena, who avoids it. The referee is down. Cena goes for the Attitute Adjustment on Punk, who counters with the GTS. Will Cena tap out? He is in the middle of the ring, there is now way he can reach the ropes. But whats that! IT’S THE ROCK! THE GREAT ONE COMES RUNNING DOWN THE RAMP! Punk breaks the hold. AND RECIEVES A ROCK BOTTOM! The Rock looks at Cena and gets back into the looker room. Cena is in the corner and doesn’t know what to do. A new ref sprints towards the ring. Orton comes right at Cena, but misses a RKO attempt. Attitute Adjustment for Orton! Cena goes for the pin… 1-2-3! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION! The Rock cost CM Punk the title. SummerSlam ends with Cena celebrating while Orton, Punk and Bryan lie on the floor. Why did The Rock attack Punk?

38836718.png

21 August 2012

Salt Palace - Salt Lake City - Utah

Welcome ladies and gentleman to Monday Night RAW. Yesterday we saw some pretty amazing things in the SummerSlam PPV. The only title change was John Cena winning The WWE Championship in a Fatal 4-Way Match against Punk, Bryan and Orton. The referee was out and The Rock interfered with Rock Bottom on CM Punk which gave Cena the chance to pin Orton and win The Title. We will start RAW with a Diva Battle Royal. The winner will have a title shot for The Divas Title on SmackDown.

AJ won a battle royal and became a No1 Contender for The Divas Title. The final four competitors also included Beth Phoenix, Kaitlyn and Natalya, with Beth Phoenix being the final elimination.

Brodus Clay comes to the ring and wants a rematch against The Big Show.

Brodus Clay is in the ring when The Big Show comes out. He says that he accepts the challenge, and will face him in a match in the next show.

The Prime Time Playas want another shot for the Tag Team Titles from Steve Austin. He accepts and books the match for next RAW.

Lucha Libre defeated Epico and Primo when Sin Cara defeated Epico by pinfall with a Moonsault Side Slam.

Cody Rhodes is backstage with Theodore Long. He asks to be given a chance to wrestle Triple H in a Falls Count Anywhere match and to prove, that Triple H’s win at SummerSlam was a fluke. Theodore Long accepts the request.

Triple H defeated Cody Rhodes in a Falls Count Anywhere match by pinfall with a Pedigree.

CM Punk is shown backstage smashing up the first things he finds. He lost his Championship at SummerSlam and does not look happy with The Rock interfering in his matches.

Randy Orton defeated Kane by pinfall with a RKO.

Click here for Titantron

The Rock comes out to a huge pop. Let’s hear what he has to say…

The Rock:

FINALLY… THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO SALT LAKE CITY! Many of you wonder what was The Rock doing at SummerSlam and why he attacked CM Punk. The Rock is going to tell you the truth. The Rock doesn’t like CM Punk or the fact, that Punk attacked The Rock at RAW 1000. You can’t attack The Rock and get away with it. The Rock didn’t want to help Cena win the Championship, but unfortunately that happened. The Rock said, that he will be back for the WWE Champioship and that is exactly what The Rock wants. The Rock is 'The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment and…

Click here for Titantron

It’s CM Punk. The former WWE Champion couldn’t listen to The Rock anymore and decided to take matter into his own hands.

CM Punk:

Well well… If it isn’t The Rock.. The Great One… stealing the spotlight again. You know Dwayne, I didn’t attack you in your WWE Championship match and didn’t cost you the title so we’re kind of not even. Nobody expected you to interfere, because everyone thought that you were filming movies or something. And you found time in your busy schedule to come and ruin my title run. Well guess what… I’m not okay with that and I’m not going to let this matter drop. If you wanted revenge, you could have taken it in a match against me, not like a coward with a cheap shot… And for that title shot you want… get in line buddy, because I’m in my right to have a rematch and I plan on having one at Night of Champions. So let me tell you something… If you think that you can come in here whenever you want and ask for a match for The WWE Championship, it’s not going to happen.

IT’S JOHN CENA! THE NEW WWE CHAMPION COMES OUT AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!

John Cena:

Well, I don’t know which one of you am I going to face at Night of Champions, but I do know that I have a match against Daniel Bryan up next and you should leave the ring.

Daniel Bryan defeated John Cena by submission after interference from CM Punk who distracted Cena, which created an opening for Bryan to pick up the win.

9qvaxl.jpg

24 August 2012

Salt Palace - Salt Lake City - Utah

Wade Barrett jumped Ted DiBiase backstage and beat him down before throwing Ted DiBiase's limp body into Layla's where the diva was standing partially clothed in the middle of getting changed.

Wade Barrett defeated Ted DiBiase by pinfall with a Wasteland.

Jack Swagger defeated Santino Marella iby pinfall with a Red, White and Blue Thunder Bomb.

Tyson Kidd defeated Heath Slater by pinfall.

60795989.png

25 August 2012

Met Center - Bloomington - Minnesota

The show starts with an impressive opening of pyro, before the lights are raised and several sections of the excited crowd are shown waving various signs. The focus then switches to the announce table where William Regal and Michael Cole introduce and hype tonight's show.

Drew McIntyre defeated Ezekiel Jackson by pinfall with a Future Shock.

Christian comes out to the podium for an interview. He states that it is now his mission to make The Miz's life a living hell.

"Miz, you're nothing but an excuse for a champion and you're gonna get hurt!!"

Michael Cole and Booker T Hype the upcoming match between Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho. After Ziggler defeated unfairlyJericho, Chris managed to get a rematch scheduled for tonight.

Layla defeated AJ by pinfall with The Layout. Layla retained her WWE Divas title.

Lucha Libre defeated Kofi Kingston and R-Truth when Rey Mysterio defeated Kofi Kingston by pinfall with a Droppin' Da Dime. Lucha Libre win the WWE World Tag Team titles.

Edge is being attacked by The Miz in the ring. Seeing the assault, Chris comes running in and chases The Miz off, saving Edge from a serious beating.

Theodore Long books a match between The Miz and Christian at Night of Champions.

Alberto del Rio defeated Yoshi Tatsu by submission with a Rolling Cross Armbar.

Chris Jericho defeated Dolph Ziggler by submission with a Walls of Jericho.

Wade Barrett defeated Sheamus by pinfall following interference from Mark Henry, who attacked Sheamus while the referee was arguing with Barrett .

38836718.png

28 August 2012

Cameron Indoor Stadium - Durham - North Carolina

Tyson Kidd defeated Antonio Cesaro in by pinfall in a dark match.

The show starts with an impressive opening of pyro, before the lights are raised and several sections of the excited crowd are shown waving various signs. The focus then switches to the announce table where Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole introduce and hype tonight's show.

The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing The Big Show take on Brodus Clay tonight.

The Big Show defeated Brodus Clay by pinfall with a Chokeslam.

Layla defeated Beth Phoenix by pinfall with The Layout.

Zack Ryder defeated Cody Rhodes by pinfall with a Rough Ryder. Rhodes is having some problems as of late after he was defeated by Thriple H at SummerSlam.

Lucha Libre defeated Prime Time Playas when Rey Mysterio defeated Darren Young by pinfall with a West Coast Pop. Lucha Libre retained their WWE World Tag Team titles.

Daniel Bryan defeated Randy Orton by submission with a "Yes!" Lock after an unseen low blow.

The bell has sounded, yet Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton continue to do battle with each other all the way to the backstage area.

The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Mark Henry take on John Cena.

John Cena defeated Mark Henry by pinfall with an Attitude Adjustment.

Steve Austin books a match between The Rock and CM Punk. The winner will face John Cena at Night of Champions for The WWE Championship.

The Rock drew with CM Punk following a double count out.

Steve Austin books a thriple treat match between The Rock, CM Punk and John Cena at Night of Champions.

9qvaxl.jpg

31 August 2012

Cameron Indoor Stadium - Durham - North Carolina

AJ and Kaitlyn defeated Natalya and Beth Phoenix when AJ defeated Natalya by pinfall.

Tyson Kidd defeated Curt Hawkins by pinfall.

R-Truth and Drew McIntyre take to the court for the official basketball competition. After some banter on the microphone, the contest begins, R-Truth seems to be finding the basket easily but is surprized that Drew McIntyre is able to keep up, feeling the pressure R-Truth knocks the ball out of Drew McIntyre hands, causing Drew McIntyre to lose!

Wade Barrett defeated Ezekiel Jackson by pinfall with a Wasteland.

60795989.png

1 September 2012

Augusta Civic Center - Augusta - Maine

The camera catches Zack Ryder stumbling around the side of the stage, near the technical area. Intrigued by the numerous pieces of equipment and switches, Zack Ryder starts pressing random buttons, one of which sets off a loud barrage of pyrotechnics. Immensely pleased with the result, Zack Ryder is quickly removed from the area by officials before he can do anymore damage.

Drew McIntyre defeated Santino Marella by pinfall with a handful of tights.

Kelly Kelly defeated Eve by pinfall with a K2.

The group of Alicia Fox, AJ and Kaitlyn come out and dance to a latest hit. When they finish William Regal and Michael Cole continue to drool over the performance.

Kofi Kingston and R-Truth defeated Epico and Primo when Kofi Kingston defeated Epico by pinfall with a Trouble in Paradise.

Kane defeated Brodus Clay by pinfall with a Chokeslam from Hell.

A Talk Show Host William Regal Interviews Wade Barrett and helps put him over. Barrett says, that the BarretBarage has just begun and the fans should expect him to become World Heavyweight Champion very soon.

The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Christian take on Jack Swagger.

Jack Swagger defeated Christian when Christian was counted out after being attacked by The Miz.

Theodore Long books a tag team match for tonight that will see Sheamus and Chris Jericho againt Alberto del Rio and Dolph Ziggler.

Sheamus and Chris Jericho defeated Alberto del Rio and Dolph Ziggler when Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler by pinfall with a High Cross.

WWE Speculations

dolph_original.jpg?1340043498

- According to a backstage source, WWE have called up Chris Hero to the main roster from NXT and are going to give him his debut very soon.

- WWE has come to terms on the release of Jinder Mahal and A.W. WWE wishes them best in all of their future endeavors.

- Aksana, Damien Sandow, Derrick Bateman, Johnny Curtis, Kaitlyn, Percy Watson, Ryback and Trent Barreta are going to compete in FCW.

- Rumors say that WWE have singed big names for their roster. We can't tell you for sure who they are but according to our sources a couple of TNA wrestlers and a former WWE Diva may soon join the company.

- WWE have announced that there will be a brand draft after Night of Champions.

- Dolph Ziggler is reported to be unhappy at WWE and leave the company very soon. His current contract expires next month and the WWE Superstar doesn't even want to consider neogating. He is unhappy with his curent status in the WWE and may look for a contract elsewhere.

38836718.png

4 September 2012

Tingley Coliseum - Albuquerque - New Mexico

Michael Cole: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night RAW! Last week we saw a huge match between The Rock and CM Punk which ended in a draw. The RAW GM Stone Cold Steve Austin booked a triple threat match for the WWE Championship and at Night of Champions we are going to see CM Punk, The Rock and John Cena fight for the gold.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah and tonight there are going to be many great matches. The WWE Champion John Cena will face Dolph Ziggler in the main event. Randy Orton will go one on one against The US Champion Kane. I can’t wait for this!

Brodus Clay vs. Lord Tensai

Match Highlights: The match starts and Clay hits a forearm to the face of Tensai. Brodus tries to takes Tensai down with strong punches but Tensai counters and begins his offence. He puts Clay in the corner and headbutts him. Tensai is being aggressive and wants to finish this match quickly. Tensai hits the Elbow Drop and goes for the cover… but Clay kicks out at two. In the next minutes Tensai dominates over Clay, who threw some punches at his opponent, but is now he is in big trouble as Tensai hits the Running Senton and goes for the Misted claw. But what’s this… Clay counters and hits a Chokeslam. 1, 2…..3 and the winner is Brodus Clay.

The Major Broskis vs. Kingson and R-Truth

Match Highlights: The match was very open and both teams had their moments. Since Ryder and Hawkins became a team again this was their first match and they had good chemistry together. Kofi Kinston showed again his athletic abilities as he hit Hawkins with a Jumping Clothesline, followed by a Koronco Buster. Hawkins tagged in Ryder, who was viciously attacking Kinston with punches. When R-Truth came in Ryder hat great momentum and hit him with a Bulldog. Truth is still a little dizzy as Ryder hits an elbow to the back of the head. Hawkins was tagged in and dominated over R-Truth but Truth managed to reverse a clothesline and went for the Corkscrew scissors kick, but Ryder avoided it and hit the Zack Attack. 1….2…..3…. It’s all over. The Major Boskis pick up the win.

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentlemen before the commercial break we saw Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins defeat Kofi Kinston and R-Truth. Let’s see what happened backstage during the commercial break…

A segment is shown where Lucha Libre are backstage then all of a sudden their attacked by The Major Broskis. They assault Mysterio and Cara and say that Lucha Libre should hold on to their titles tight, because The Major Broskies are coming after them and won’t stop until they reach their goal.

Jerry Lawler: Well Ryder and Hawkins surely made a statement. Mysterio and Cara will have to be carefull if they want to remain Tag Team Champions. Now it’s Diva time…

Layla vs. Beth Phoenix

Match Highlights: “The Glamazon” Beth Phoenix begins her offence with a backbreaker and then follows with a suplex. Beth throws some punches at Layla and lifts her up, showing off her strength. Layla counters with a Small package, but Beth kicks out at two. Layla gives a low kick, followed by a back kick. Layla runs at Beth but she is caught and “The Glamazon” goes for the Glam Slam… Layla manages to get loose and hits The Face Lift… and goes for the pin… and that’s it. Layla wins and celebrates, while Beth looks furious.

Jack Swagger vs. Christian

Match Highlights: Dolph Ziggler is at the commentators table and hypes Jack Swagger. He says Jack is one of the most technical wrestlers he has been in a team with and is pleased to help him when he needs it. Swagger hit the German Suplex on Christian and “Captain Charisma” received a big boot right to the face. “The All-American American” locks the Ankle lock… Christian is in a lot of pain, will he tap out… NO, Christian reaches the ropes. Swagger is forced to let go of the lock. Swagger sends Christian running down the ropes and Christian hits a Running Elbow. Christian climbs the top turnbuckle… DIVING CROSSBODY! 1…2….but Swagger kicks out at 2.5. That was so close for Christian and he knows it. Christian waits for Jack Swagger to get up and goes for the Killswitch… but Swagger managed to get out of it and kicked Christian in the stomach… Gutwrench powerbomb! Christian’s foot is on the rope but Ziggler removes it… The referee didn’t see anything… and Swagger picks up the win.

We see Thriple H backstage. He is talking to Stone Cold about something. All of the sudden Cody Rhodes comes out and attacks The Game from behind. Stone Cold manages to break them up but the damage has been done.

Jerry Lawler: I don’t think that was a good decision by Cody Rhodes. He may have gotten away with it now, but I am sure that Thriple H will take his revenge sooner or later.

Michael Cole: Last week we saw Daniel Bryan defeat Randy Orton…

Jerry Lawler: Unfairly…

Michael Cole: Yeah whatever. So as I was saying… Bryan defeated Orton with the “Yes!” Lock and Orton was furious. They brawled backstage after the match and were separated by WWE officials. Now Randy Orton will go one on one against “The Big Red Monster” Kane.

Randy Orton vs. Kane

Match Highlights: Both men clutch in each other fiercely as the bell rings. Kane was very aggressive from the beginning and hit the Big boot and a Backbreaker. Orton ducked a clothesline and hit a dropkick. “The Viper” continued his domination delivering an uppercut followed by a Falling Clothesline. Orton gave Kane time to restore his energy and was punished for it with a Sidewalk powerslam. Then Kane climbed on the top rope and hit a flying clothesline on Orton. Kane goes for the Chokeslam… but Orton countered with the headlock backbreaker. Kane goes behind the ropes and that is exactly where Orton wants him… Rope-hung DDT! “The Viper” is ready to strike… RKO! 1…2….3! And the winner is Randy Orton.

Aftermath: But wait… what’s this! Daniel Bryan comes running down the ramp. Orton didn’t see him… and a kick to the back of the head brings “The Viper” to the ground. Bryan sees that Kane is still unconscious after the RKO and locks in the “YES!” Lock. Kane taps out, but this isn’t a match and Bryan doesn’t let go until the referee interferes and breaks the submission hold. Daniel Bryan has definitely made a statement.

John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler

Match Highlights: The match begins and Ziggler goes for the quick small package but Cena kicks out. Clothesline from Ziggler, followed by a Swinging neckbreaker. “The Show-Off” goes for the cover… 1…2 but no 3. Jumping DDT from Ziggler who is giving Cena no chance for an attack. Dolph applies the headlock… but Cena manages to power out of it. Two quicks shoulder blocks from Cena, quickly followed by a back suplex. And we all know what follows next… Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena sets Dolph up for the AA, but Ziggler counters with a Zig Zag! Will this be it? 1….2…. AND CENA KICKS OUT! Where does he find that strength? Ziggler is shocked; he can’t believe that Cena is still in the match. “The Champ” managed to get back on his feet and tries to take Ziggler down with a clothesline, but “The Show-Off” ducked and Cena took down the referee. And now Cena hit’s the Attitude Adjustment and locks the STFU… Ziggler taps out, he has no choice, but there is no ref to end the match.

IT’S THE ROCK! THE BRAHMA BULL COMES OUT RUNNING TOWARDS THE RING… ROCK BOTTOM TO CENA! The Rock throws Cena out of the ring and leaves with a smile on his face. The ref crawls back to the ring and starts the ten count. Cena won’t be able to get in the ring… 5…6... The Rock attacked Cena and the crowd loved it… 8…9…10! Dolph Ziggler is victorious, even though he tapped out!

Oh no… It’s CM Punk! Punk lost his title at SummerSlam against Cena and he wasn’t happy with the way he lost. Now Punk grabs Cena, who is out cold… GTS! Punk poses with The WWE Championship to end the show.

9qvaxl.jpg

7 September

2012 Tingley Coliseum - Albuquerque - New Mexico

WWE Superstars Results

Kaitlyn defeated Natalya by pinfall with a Wedgie Flatliner. During the match we also had AJ run in and attack Natalya.

AJ defeated Alicia Fox by pinfall.

Ted DiBiase drew with Drew McIntyre following a double count out.

P.S. From now on Smackdown will in a seperate post from RAW and Superstars.

60795989.png

8 September 2012

Webster Bank Arena, Bridgeport, Connecticut

Michael Cole: This is Friday Night Smackdown and I’m here with my colleagues Josh Matthews and Booker T. Guys what can we expect from tonight’s show?

Booker T: Well Cole I can tell you one thing – tonight we are going to see Chris Jericho take on Wade Barrett and The World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus will face Mark Henry in tonight’s main event. Now can you dig that sucka?

Josh Matthews: Booker, I can’t wait for “The Cutting Edge” tonight, where Edge will interview Christian about his match with The Miz at Night of Champions. But first we’ll see Kelly Kelly take on Eve in tonight’s opening match.

Kelly Kelly vs. Eve

Match Highlights: Eve dominated most of the match, attacking Kelly Kelly with powerfull kicks and punches. Eve hits the Neckbreaker and goes for the cover and Kelly kicks out at 2. Eve goes for the standing Moonsault but Kelly avoided it. Then Kelly did the Stinkface for the pleasure of the crowd and finished Eve off with the K2, picking up the victory.

Epico and Primo vs. The Usos

Match Highlights: The Usos showed some pretty good tag team action in the first minutes of the match. Jay Uso was demolishing Primo with a Thrust kick to the gut followed by uppercut. Then he did a diving headbutt from the top rope. Jimmy Uso also got some offensive action in the match. He did a running forearm, followed by a back body drop but Primo kicked out at 2. Things changed when Primo managed to make the tag. Epico was fresh and hit Jimmy Uso with a dropkick. The match ended with a Double knee backbreaker from Primo and Epico.

Josh Matthews: Nice win for Epico and Primo, they are really one explosive tag team. We see Cody Rhodes coming out and he has something to say to The WWE Universe.

Cody Rhodes: On Monday you saw what happened to Triple H. I once again proved that I am the most promising young superstar in The WWE. But on the other hand Triple H showed his weaknesses. He can’t compete against people like me, I bet that “The Game” wouldn’t last more than 10 minutes in a Cage match with me. He has lost his game and isn’t “The Cerebral Assassin” anymore. Every show he is afraid of what am I going to do to him…

OH MY! IT’S TRIPLE H! “The Game” is running down the ramp and looks furious with Cody Rhodes. Rhodes immediately ran to the exit through the crowd. He was talking about how scared Triple H was but now he is in the same position.

Theodore Long: Hold on a minute Playas’! Now if you both want to fight so much I think I have the solution for you. At Night of Champions Cody Rhodes will face Triple H in a Steel Cage match. Hola!

Well Triple H looks happy with that decision and this surely is going to be one hell of a match.

Chris Jericho vs. Wade Barrett

Match Highlights: The bell rings and Jericho starts unloading on Barrett, forcing him to back out in the corner where he is ripping the chest of Barrett with chops. One handed Bulldog for Jericho… goes for the cover… but Barrett kicks out. Jericho goes for the clothesline… but misses and Barrett counters with a big boot. Barrett gains momentum and does a Backbreaker on Jericho… 1….2…. and Jericho kicks out. Wade Barrett is getting ready for The Wasteland… but Jericho manages to escape and hits The Codebreaker. And now Jericho does his signature maneuver – Lionsault… 1..2…3..It’s all over.

Tyson Kidd vs. Dolph Ziggler

Match Highlights: The match starts and Ziggler quickly gains advantage over his opponent. They both brawl until “The Show-Off” does a Jumping DDT. Ziggler starts attacking Kidd while he is still on the ground. Dolph Ziggler applies a headlock on Kidd, who quickly manages to get free from it and kicks Ziggler to the back of the head, knocking him out. This is it…1…2…but Ziggler manages to kick out before the referee reached 3. Kidd accelerates with the help of the ropes and does a Tornado DDT that sends Ziggler out of the ring… Suicide Dive from Kidd. Tyson Kidd drags Ziggler back to the ring and climbs the top rope… he does a double jump moonsault… but Ziggler manages to move himself right before Kidd lands heavily on his ribs. Ziggler goes for the cover and uses the advantage of the ropes… and picks up the win.

Aftermath: Ziggler starts punching Kidd in the face… and does the Zig Zag. “The Show-Off” picks up a microphone and says that he is better than this and leaves the ring.

Michael Cole: I wonder what Ziggler means. I agree that Tyson Kidd isn’t a worthy opponent for him?

Booker T: So you think Kidd isn’t good enough? Come on Cole we all saw how Ziggler won this match. He has a big ego but he is going to have to back it up sooner or later.

Josh Matthews: Well nonetheless tonight we are going to see Edge who is going to interview Christian so pretty exciting thing are coming up…

Vickie Guerrero comes out to the ring.

Vickie Guerrero: EXCUSE ME! I SAID EXCUSE ME! I have an exclusive offer for Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins and I would like them to come in the ring so we can discuss it.

Zack Ryder: Well Vickie, what’s this exclusive offer you were talking about?

Vickie Guerrero: Well I am offering my services as a manager to you both. Together we can dominate The Tag Division and you can become Tag Team Champions. Just look at the success my former clients have. So what do you say?

Curt Hawkins: We could really use a manager right now. Should we take her Zack?

Zack Ryder: Okay Vickie you are now part of The Major Broskis.

Vickie Guerrero: That’s a good decision gentlemen and I am sure we are going to achieve great things together.

Vickie shakes hands with them and they all leave the ring.

Josh Matthews: Well that was shocking. I don’t see how Vickie will fit in this team.

Michael Cole: What are you talking about? Vickie is a great expirienced manager and she has proven herself and I am predicting that The Major Broskis very soon are going to become Tag Team Champions.

Edge: I can’t lie. It’s good to be back! I am here not to promote myself and tell you about my great past. I am here to support my friend – Christian. So please give him a warm welcome…

Christian: It’s always great to see you man.

Edge: Let’s cut to the chase. We all know what happened between you and The Miz. What do you think about him? Is he a worthy opponent?

Christian: Well The Miz is one of those guys who always like to brag about themselves and how good they are but when the situation gets hot he runs away like a coward. He always thinks about himself and his precious Intercontinental Championship but soon that is going to change.

Edge: Are you going to teach The Miz a lesson?

Christian: No, I’m just going to take his title away. At SummerSlam I won the match by count out but he retained the title. But at Night of Champions I’m planning to walk out as The New Interconinental Champion.

Edge: I have total faith in you and wish good luck buddy.

They both leave the ring under a huge pop.

Booker T: Christian seems determined to win The Title this time and I am sure he is going to.

Michael Cole: If I was you I wouldn’t underestimate The Miz. He main evented Wrestle Mania and…

Josh Matthews: Yes Cole we all know about you relationship with him. Up next the No1 Contender Alberto Del Rio will face Justin Gabriel.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Justin Gabriel

Match Highlights: Justin Gabriel starts the match with some kicks. He is keeping his distance with Del Rio and tries to take him down. Gabriel is working on his legs but Del Rio quickly regains balance and starts his offence on Gabriel’s arm. After the arm of Gabriel has been stretched to the maximum he managed to bring Del Rio down with a running big boot. Now Gabriel climbs the top rope… but he was very slow and Del Rio hit an enzuigiri. And now the Cross Armbreaker… Gabriel has no choice and he taps out. Another impressive win for “The Mexican Aristocrat”.

Aftermatch: Del Rio won’t let go of the hold until WWE referees and medics come out and break them up.

Michael Cole: Well Del Rio clearly made his statement towards Sheamus. And now “The Great White” comes out to the ring for his match against Mark Henry. He and Del Rio have a stare down. Sheamus points at the World Heavyweight Championship while Del Rio just smiles and walks to the back.

Mark Henry vs. Sheamus

Match Highlights: Difficult match for Sheamus because Mark Henry is being very aggressive from the beginning. Henry sends Sheamus into the corner and literally crushes him. Sheamus tries to bring Henry down with The Battering Ram but “The World Strongest Man” doesn’t go down so easily. Henry does a scoop powerslam and tries to pin Sheamus… but “The Celtic Warrior” kicks out at 2. Henry wants to finish the match early and lifts Sheamus for the World’s Strongest Slam… but Sheamus manages to escape and hits Henry with a Brogue Kick. 1….2….3. It’s all over. The World Heavyweight Champ picks up the win to close the show.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but school started and I don't have so much free time. Anyway here is the preview for the last RAW before Night of Champions... Hope you enjoy this.

00002.jpg

WWE Monday Night RAW Preview

After last week's attack from The Rock on John Cena, followed by a GTS from CM Punk, Cena's title reign may end at Night of Champions. But one thing is for sure, John Cena won't give up and will do anything to retain his WWE Championship. Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan can't stand eachother, but they have one thing in common - they both want Kane's US Championship. It will be interesting to see what exciting moments will RAW bring us this week and the RAW GM Steve Austin has promised a very intriguing main event.

Confirmed for RAW

Bikini contest between Layla, Eve, Natalya and Beth Phoenix

The Major Broskis vs. Kofi Kingston and R-Truth

The Cutting Edge with guest Thriple H

The Rock and John Cena vs. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan

Archived