NXT Discussion Thread

Oresama

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to know whether Skyler Moon has been fired or not, she says her profile is being updated but it's been down for quite some time... =/

I love NXT though at the moment it's the only wrestling show I can watch non-stop start to finish.

Really hope Skyler hasn't been released, she actually had a gimmick and could wrestle. She would have been interesting, especially against Raquel as they present opposites.

On another note, just a couple more episodes till I get to see Paige again!

Charlotte's profile has been added to the website for anybody that's interested.....

She needs a better name. Charlotte is just too generic and random for my liking.

I think she should just add Morgan as a last name. Charlotte is obviously because that's where Ric Flair's from and Morgan is Ric's middle name so it makes sense.

Charlotte's profile has been added to the website for anybody that's interested.....

She needs a better name. Charlotte is just too generic and random for my liking.

I think she should just add Morgan as a last name. Charlotte is obviously because that's where Ric Flair's from and Morgan is Ric's middle name so it makes sense.

Well it's better than just Charlotte.

It was a good show, I can't help but be a fan of Big E Langston, the guy plays a monster role well. The Rollins/Mahal match was a bit underwhelming, but damn am I sure glad they brought the Fink in. His pre-match introduction really made it feel like that match mattered, and wasn't just a match in developmental, he made the belt matter too.

Raquel Diaz should have attacked Rollins during his entrance, that shit looked terrible.

I've never liked him doing that, hopefully now he's the champion he'll stop. :shift:

I love it! Long have I awaited a wrestler who would Mosh Pit!

But todays was a great show. I really want to see where this Uso/Ascension thing goes, Langston looks pretty cool (he's actually good on the mic', but they didn't show it at all in that 'interview'.) and of course the title match. Having Dusty out and The Fink announcing made it seem a lot more special.

As always, I'm loving NXT!

Raquel Diaz should have attacked Rollins during his entrance, that shit looked terrible.

I've never liked him doing that, hopefully now he's the champion he'll stop. :shift:

He better had stop it or he's likely to drop the NXT Championship on the ramp a few times and then he will feel stupid.

I seriously want to see that happen. :lol:

What is it he does?, I don't pay much attention tbh.

He moshes. I like it, it's different.

I don't know what that is. He swings his head around or some shit doesn't he?

Archived