Would you welcome back the 'Dr. of Thuganomics'?

EpicZiggler™

I'm sure we already welcomed it back when he brought it back to use against Rocky. However, Bizzle shot and scored with his post. The Doctor of Thuganomics gimmick was fun and whatnot, but Cena hasn't been a legit rapper for years and resuming the gimmick would be so cheap that it would make Mick Foley's pops jealous. Unfortunately, I don't expect to see his character evolve since kids love his simplistic babyface ubermensch schtick.

No because, i just don't think it will work again.

The first time it was fresh & new. If he would do it again it would just be a repeat of his former self and will probally get stale in a matter of months.

>cena

>getting staler than he already is

HAHAHA

Yes, I definitely would. What many people complain about it, is the Cena's promos are stale, dull & unfunny, most of the time. With the Doctor of Thuganomic gimmick, Cena was fresh, coming with new ideas & new promos every single week. The Cena we have now is, Husty, Loyalty, Respect, Never Give up, blah, blah, blah....it's the same old song & dance, of course with moments of Cena having a high pitched voice when he yells. The Doctor of Thuganomics gimmick I believe would help Cena in a way fix his dull, sometimes boring & very predictable promos that he tends to cut every week & really become fresh in a way, even if it is recycling his old gimmick.

Cena is fine as he is. Orton on the other hand, needs a drastic change in his character. Whether it be a heel turn, or a full gimmick change, just give him something new. Cena however, is definetly not having a change of character any time soon. We saw a slightly edgier side to his character during his feud with Rock, but that's about as far as it will go.

Archived