Current World Title Holders Could Stay Champ For A Whole Year?

BrockMeatCannon

I think Ziggler shouldn't cash in at Summerslam. Del Rio did that last year. Ziggler should wait until the upcoming feud of Sheamus and Barrett. I hope sheamus drops the title soon. Hes so boring. I want the sheamus that attacked Triple H with a pipe

I can see Punk holding the title for more than a year until Royal Rumble but I don't see Sheamus holding the title until WrestleMania, I can see him losing the title in the next 3 months to Wade Barrett. With Barrett returning Ziggler should hold on to the MITB Briefcase until the beginning of next year or after WrestleMania.

Punk holding the title is amazing. I could care less if he held for 2 more years as long as he maintains the prestige and brings it to the next level while also being entertaining as the WWE Champion. Sheamus on the other hand I don't even like as the world champion although I enjoy his matches from time to time. I just see many guys on the roster who I would rather see holding the World Championship for a year or so.

This, word for word.

Like the title says, could the current two big title holders, Punk and Sheamus, stay world champ for a whole year? I'd say Punk definately would since he won it back in November, but something also tells me Sheamus is probably gonna survive Dolph's MITB cash-in and keep the title until near WrestleMania.

I don't know why, but it just feels that way to me and normally when I get this sort of feeling, it actually happens. But my question to you is do you think the same thing?

Isnt NOC the hometown of cena?

It's close anough, it's in Boston. Cena is from West Newbury which is in the same state.

Punk should hold it until TLC and then lose it to John Cena. I want his reign to be longer than Cena's in 2007, but I don't want him to face The Rock at the Royal Rumble. I've already said this a couple of times here, but that match should be made at WrestleMania.

Sheamus ... meh. They made him a bit more interesting with that whole I-stole-your-car thingy and he's putting on great matches, but he's still a boring turd. Barrett should dethrone him sometime this fall. As for Ziggler, he should wait with the cash-in until next year.

Punk: Was starting to get stale and lose momentum until very recently. This heel turn has allowed him to move back into what made him great, and I hope he continues to bring prestige back to the title. Apart from Cena and Punk, I can't see anyone else bringing prestige back to it (at least, not any time soon). As long as the WWE Championship matches get to main event PPV's, Punk has done his job.

Sheamus: Found him great when he was heel, and have been enjoying him quite a bit recently, but he needs something to prevent his matches from being so predictable. I've no problem with him outside of matches though. I just hope he loses it to Ziggler, and then Ziggler can hold it for more than a year.

If you look at it the WWE title does not have many guys who can carry it IMO. Bryan Punk and Cena. Show is a no and Jericho is leaving.

The WHC has Orton Sheamus, Del Rio, Ziggler, Barrett, Mysterio, and Daniel Bryan peforms on both.

I mean I know brands are interchangable but still.

This kind of shows how the WWE needs to start pushing more talent. Freshen up the main event scene.

I don't see Punk holding it past NOC Sheamus will lose it to Ziggler Barret or Orton some time soon IMO

If you look at it the WWE title does not have many guys who can carry it IMO. Bryan Punk and Cena. Show is a no and Jericho is leaving.

The WHC has Orton Sheamus, Del Rio, Ziggler, Barrett, Mysterio, and Daniel Bryan peforms on both.

I mean I know brands are interchangable but still.

This kind of shows how the WWE needs to start pushing more talent. Freshen up the main event scene.

I don't see Punk holding it past NOC Sheamus will lose it to Ziggler Barret or Orton some time soon IMO

True. Only problem is, is that they need to build them up properly from the mid-card, and then eventually push them into the main event. If they are built up as a solid mid-carder, and have a good reign as a mid-card champion, then they are credible main eventers.

I don't think people who get launched into the main event are the way to go. Del Rio, Swagger and Sheamus are good examples of how I don't think people should be built up. People like Ziggler and Rhodes are how they should be pushed. I just wish they'd move Rhodes over to RAW, and then build him up as a credible upper-midcarder, and then a main eventer. He's being wasted on Smackdown.

• 2 weeks later...

CM Punk should hold it for as long as Cena's year long reign and then lose it only to regain it in time for the Royal Rumble. As for Sheamus, he shouldn't keep it a year, he should keep it until at maximum Survivor Series and then get cashed-in on because they need to build him up like Cena, cheap wins over him only.

Archived