What Are Your Plans For Universe 3.0

Domination.

I just hope that there are better cut scenes that are more consistant and scenes that happen more often, I go weeks without cut scenes and 90% of the cut scenes are lame....hope they do better ones, backstage stuff would be good too. like e.g Punk and Cena backstage walking to the ring or backstage interviews or backstage attacks or people arriving by limo or showing your tag partner/opponent's tag partner laid out backstage

Also a HCTP system of deciding what you do after a match would be good e.g attack your opponent, shake hands, maybe an option to save someone from a beating or turn on your partner or something

Also a HCTP system of deciding what you do after a match would be good e.g attack your opponent, shake hands, maybe an option to save someone from a beating or turn on your partner or something

This. I'd absolutely love for THQ to take pages from HCTP's book and add aspects of Season Mode into Universe Mode.

The first WWE champion in my game will be CM Punk... and he'll defend the title until he beats is 1 day before having the longest reign in WWE history, losing it to a returning Edge (if he is in the game) or Triple H. But he will defeat the likes of Big Show, John Cena, Chris Jericho, Dolph Ziggler, etc.

Since I skipped SvR11 and WWE12 (Haven't even touched any of the games in real life, and I only play SvR10) I don't know what WWE Universe has to offer. However, I have decided to get the new game and skip the next 3 years. As a result, I shall begin my WWE Universe as a new player and see what it takes off from there. The only things that I am hoping to do is keep the game updated in terms of where Superstars are placed on shows (for example, keep John Cena, Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, Big Show, etc all Main Event Superstars). However, I am also looking forward to making the likes of Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, and The Miz as part of my Main Event Superstars.

If all goes to plan, my WWE Universe will have these key people on each roster:

RAW: Sheamus, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena, Kane, Mark Henry,

SmackDown: Alberto Del Rio, Big Show, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Wade Barrett

RAW Top Heel/Face: Sheamus (Heel) / John Cena (Face)

SmackDown Top Heel/Face: Alberto Del Rio (Heel) / Christian (Face)

Feuds:

Sheamus vs John Cena (WWE Championship)

Sheamus vs Kane

The Miz vs John Cena

Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena

John Cena vs Kane

John Cena vs Mark Henry

Alberto Del Rio vs Big Show

Alberto Del Rio vs Christian

Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara

Big Show vs Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara

Big Show vs Wade Barrett

Christian vs Cody Rhodes

Christian vs Wade Barrett

Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara (Classic Good vs Evil)

Rey Mysterio vs Wade Barrett

Champions:

WWE Champion: Sheamus

United States Champion: Dolph Ziggler

Tag Team Champions: Kofi Kingston & R-Truth

Diva's Champion: Eve (And make her the head Heel Diva)

World Heavyweight Champion: Christian

IC Champion: Cody Rhodes

Note: I did this based off Superstars that I feel will be in the game because of their positions in the WWE currently and how they are all used on a regular basis.

Depends on the roster really, once I know the roster I'll have ideas set out then. I got a few now, Like if Ryback, Tensai and Sandow are in. Depends who are the champions aswell when the game comes out I always update the champions and heels/faces.

Ryback will be on destruction have him feud with Kane until i do an open challenge for the IC title, who ever the champion is have him win there sets the feud and then carry it on from there.

I tend to debut new stars in the game so Tensai will debut to take out the WWE champion, which will probs be Cena.

Sandow, no idea do I want to build him up slowly and have him feud with upper midcarders or build him up pretty quick and put him in a main event feud like Randy Orton or someone? Might put him in a team with Barrett, that'd be good.

Defo a Wrestlemania match Brock vs Shamrock, Ass kicker vs the original WWE Ass kicker. Probs do a Gunn vs Ziggler feud, DX vs a new group of some kind who think their rebelious. Gonna build Jinder Mahal up think he might be my Drew McIntyre of the game.

Another thing I hope they fix is the so called "remarkable matches" that, by and large, are ANYTHING but remarkable, I don't want to see remarkable matches like Alex Riley vs my Jey Uso CAW or David Otunga and my Khali CAW vs Michael Cole and Drew McIntyre for example...the remarkable matches should be scanned from your rivals list than just random shit...also don't make them last for ages, I had CM Punk v Daniel Bryan for about 7 weeks on RAW...I mean, mix up the remarkable matches, rather than a singles vs match shake it up a bit with tag team involving the 2 e.g Punk/Cena v Bryan/Show or one opponent coming down and watching as their rival wrestles for example

I would like WWE Superstars to have more realism and not have people like Cena, Punk and Orton on the show, also on Superstars they should talk about a recent RAW or PPV saying something like "Off the heels of an amazing(PPV name}" or "What about RAW this past week, King?"(and hopefully have King answer Cole in this game)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure yet. Last year after the roster was revealed, I started planning my Universe on paper which is what I will be doing this year. I have a few plans already in my head for the superstars that are pretty much guaranteed to make it in.

I plan on having Tournaments on RAW & SmackDown for each brands World Title. I plan on having CM Punk automatically reaching the finals for the WWE Championship by attacking his opponent, Stone Cold backstage and during the finals Punk would be facing Shawn Michaels and the match would have no disqualifications. Austin would interfere and go to hit Punk with a chair but Punk would move out the way and Austin would hit HBK instead. Punk would then hit the GTS on Austin and then cover HBK for the win. This would result in a Triple Threat match at the next PPV and then Austin vs Punk at the next 2 PPV's with Austin winning and then feuding with The Rock.

(As you can tell, I normally play out scenes in my head while playing Universe Mode, which makes the game more fun for me)

I also plan on having Triple H bring back D-Generation X and all member will return to the WWE. Triple H would then ask HBK if he wanted to join the DX Reunion and he had a week to decide. The Next week HBK would turn down HHH's offer and DX would then attack HBK and make his life hell until the next PPV where HHH will face HBK in a Special Guest Refferee match. RAW GM (I Plan on having Shane McMahon GM if he is in) would announce that no current member of DX would be aloud to refferee the match but Triple H could decide who the refferee was. At the PPV, Mike Tyson would be announced as the Refferee for the match and he comes out with a DX T-Shirt on. He would clearly be on Triple H's side until the rest of DX come out and attack HBK. Tyson would then knock out all of DX. Triple H then distracted by Tyson would get hit with a Sweet Chin Music and lose the match. The next few weeks would have Mike Tyson and HBK team up against DX Members eventually leading to a HHH vs Mike Tyson match.

For SmackDown, I plan on having Brock Lesnar winning the tournament and feuding with John Cena and Randy Orton for a few months until losing the Title to Kane in a Hell In A Cell Match.

I also plan to have British Bulldog bring back the European Title on SmackDown (If he is in)

The start of my Universe will have RAW having a very big Attitude feel to it and SmackDown having a 2003 feel to it mixed with a little bit of Attitude.

I look forward to it your universe from WWE 12 was pretty good! As for me i'm going to keep going from where I left off on WWE 12. I'm hoping to reach TLC and complete it so I can just change the faces and heels on the next game and keep going. My 1st Mania will probably be a fairly generic card though with Taker probably taking on the world champion which will not be the Big Show who is currently champion.

This is going to be my first Wrestlemania.

John Cena vs Daniel Bryan - WWE Title match

Sheamus vs Dolph Ziggler - WHC Title match

HBK vs CM Punk

The Undertaker vs Y2J

Brock Lesnar vs Ken Shamrock - Ass Kicker vs The Original Ass Kicker

Randy Orton vs Damien Sandow - Intercontinental champion ship match

I´ll have an Attitude Era Roster on my USB Stick and an Current on the Hard Drive...

Attitude Era Roster as planed now...

Monday: Raw Is War

Belts:Attitude Era Championship, Intercontinental Championship, WWE Tag Titles, Womens Championship

Roster:

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Mr. McMahon

The Rock

Triple H

Shawn Michaels

Mankind

Edge

Christian

Goldust (CAW)

Gangrel (CAW)

Chris Jericho

Road Dogg

X-Pac

Billy Gunn

Jeff Hardy (CAW)

Matt Hardy (CAW)

Bubba Ray Dudley (CAW)

D-Von Dudley (CAW)

Owen Hart (CAW)

Bret "Hit Man" Hart

British Bulldog

Shane McMahon

Stephanie McMahon

Lita

Trish Stratus

Tori (CAW)

Chyna (CAW)

Ivory (CAW)

Thursday: Velocity or Heat

Friday: Smackdown

Belts: Hardcore Championship, European Championship, WWE Tag Titles, Womens Championship

Roster:

Undertaker

Kane

"The Big Show" Paul Wight

Mark Henry

Eddie Guerrero

Kurt Angle (CAW)

William Regal (CAW)

Chris Benoit (CAW)

Perri Saturn (CAW)

Viscera (CAW)

Bradshaw

Farooq

Hardcore Holly (CAW)

Crash Holly (CAW)

D-Lo Brown (CAW)

Al Snow (CAW)

The Godfather

Big Bossman

Test (CAW)

Albert (CAW)

Ken Shamrock

Scotty 2 Hotty (CAW)

Grandymaster Sexay (CAW)

Rikishi (CAW)

Sable (CAW)

The Cat (CAW)

Molly Holly (CAW)

Jaqueline (CAW)

Terri Runnels (CAW)

Tag Teams:

D-Generation X (Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, HHH, HBK, X-Pac)

The Corporation (Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon, The Big Show, Big Bossman)

Ministry of Darkness (Bradshaw, Farooq, Undertaker, Viscera)

The Brood (Edge, Christian, Gangrel)

Dudley Boyz (Bubby Ray, D-Von)

Team Extreme (Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Lita)

The Radicalz (Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Perri Saturn)

T & A (Test, Albert, Trish Stratus)

Rock N Sock Connection (The Rock, Mick Foley)

Nation of Domination (Mark Henry, D'Lo Brown, The Godfather)

Hart Foundation (Bret Hart, Owen Hart, British Bulldog)

Too Cool (Scotty 2 Hotty, Grandmaster Sexay, Rikishi)

PPV Schedule:

Jan - Royal Rumble

Feb - Now Way Out

Mar - Wrestlemania

Apr - Backlash

May - Judgement Day

June - King of Ring (Tournament)

July - Vengeance

Aug - Summerslam (winner of King of Ring tounament faces champ here)

Sept - Unforgiven

Oct - No Mercy

Nov - Survivor Series

Dec - Armageddon

I just thought of a crazy storyline. On Raw you could have Stephanie and Triple H walk out to the ring and welcome everyone to Raw but then Stephanie says she has something to tell him. She then tells him years ago before they were together she had a kid but lost it and then left the man. The next week Billy Gunn could come out to reveal he was the man and then Triple H could come out and beat him down and say I thought we were friends.

This would lead to a match at the Rumble where the "kid" could cost Triple H the match and reveal himself as Hunter Herst Gunn instead of Helmsley. This could lead to a match between Triple H and Hunter Herst Gunn and Triple H would loss so Gunn could get a big win and move on to bigger things. Utter madness.

I'm start my universe with the first H H H (too lazy to type the whole name) then I'll have him change gimmicks to DX Triple H and then to current Triple H (of course after a few in game years).

I'm have Cactus Jack and D-Bryan team up and form the Homeless Foundation :lol: or Razorless Connection

I'm do the same thing with Edge & Christian(H H H like).

John Cena vs JBL.

And I'm do a lot of H H H like gimmick changes where I use their first version and then change it as if time is changing

Archived