08/08 Updated - NXT/FCW: Ascension by Komic-J

KomicJ

I'm afraid this is as good as I can make them look. Like I've said before, I'm not a great CAWer, especially when it comes to PT. But I couldn't find anything on CC, so I thought I would give it a shot. If someone's willing to give a hand, feel free to let me know. Also need a moveset...

Sorry for crappy pic quality...

KC1.pngKC2.pngKC3.png

CO1.pngCO2.pngCO3.png

KCE.pngCOE.png

KCB.png

NOTE REGARDING JAKE CARTER AND COREY GRAVES: I've decided to scrap both of them, mainly because I didn't have enough layers to make a good Graves, with complete entrance gear. I will however upload the base (face and body morphing) on CC, so if you wanna finish them, be my guest.

Yeah, right now I have him with Jericho's hair...I think it's the best option, with hair 16 being a close second. Just tried 'em out for the first time in-game, and Cameron looks a lot better than I expected. I'm just not sold on the hair...too curly in my opinion. Is there a way to completely PT the missing hair on Hair 37 ? I can't seem to be able to cover the middle part. If not, maybe 59 would do the trick...

Truth is, I'm probably gonna need some help if I ever wanna finish these. I'm gonna give PT another try today, but judging by the result of the last two days, I gotta face the fact; I s*ck at PT. Can't even make Cameron's trunk design look good, let alone PT Graves' tats. Worst comes to worst, I guess I could upload the base (once I'm done tweaking face and body morph) on CC, without any paint tools, and let you guys apply your own PT. Of course, if anyone good with PT is ready to help, I'll gladly finish them myself.

Speaking of tweaks, expect a new preview later on today. O'Brian, Cameron and Graves all received a bit of love, and it shows in my opinion. Still trying to figure out what to do with Carter...

--

Edit 1

Made HUGE progress on Carter...might now be the best out of the four in my opinion. Will post pics after lunch.

--

Edit 2

Updates Faceshots...

On O'Brian: I tweaked the morphing a little bit after taking the picture, because seing him side-by-side in the preview picture gave me a couple of pointers. Thought I would post the picture anyway, to get your opinion on which haistyle suits him better.

On Graves: Tweaked the jaw and eyes.

On Carter: Finally ! I think this one is a huge improvement.

*Hair and facial hair look darker than they are in-game due to poor quality pics.

I didn't really have time to update them, but I'll try to get some work done today. But like I said, I'm not very good with PT, and good refs are pretty hard to find for these guys. So if you're looking for 100% authenticity, you might be disapointed... :(

I also realized that I didn't have enough layers to work with to complete Graves the way I intended to. Maxed out the layers only with black jeans, red belt, red coat and black cap...no boots, no tatoos... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived