Jinder Mahal - Uploaded

Ballard

Uploaded to Live. Here is the final product. The face was updated slightly before upload by Stunner and me. Special thanks to everybody who helped me with this(especially Hippo for the nose morph). For the benefit of those without Xbox Live, I give you this:

http://www.mediafire...dus0c8n3ny39gux

Tags: Jinder Mahal, Ballard32, caws.ws

Credits:

Moveset by Righteous

Entrance, tweaks, and cap card pics by Stunner!

Render by Status

21klb15.png

1548qvl.png

JinderMahalAttires.png

JinderMahal4.jpg

These are just for you, AJ.

JinderMahal7.jpg

JinderMahal8.jpg

Old:

mahalface.jpg

mahalside.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good start.. I see alot of Jinder in this. I got his moveset if you need it..

Thanks man. I'll definitely be needing a moveset. He's improved quite a bit in the ring since his debut.

No way i have started jinder, looks good but like tyrant said "dat nose" needs tweaking quite a bit :cool: great start.

imo the nose size needs to come down a lil also the depth a lil but other than that the nose is great if this turns out amazing i might scrap mine

Haha funny how stuff works out. I'll rework the nose for sure. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Thanks for the suggs.

Good start.. I see alot of Jinder in this. I got his moveset if you need it..

Thanks man. I'll definitely be needing a moveset. He's improved quite a bit in the ring since his debut.

No way i have started jinder, looks good but like tyrant said "dat nose" needs tweaking quite a bit :cool: great start.

imo the nose size needs to come down a lil also the depth a lil but other than that the nose is great if this turns out amazing i might scrap mine

Haha funny how stuff works out. I'll rework the nose for sure. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Thanks for the suggs.

wow thats crazy i didnt even know pete was wrking on one i didnt read that so all of us are wrkin on jinder thats to many jinders im for sure scrappin mine and ill c whats up with pete's if i do him for pete ill upload my pt's for u if u want

Update looks MUCH better mate, i think you've absolutely nailed the eyes and brows. The nose bugs me a little...if i were you i'd jot down the face formula, copy him to a new slot and try different templates with your existing morph (except the nose). Try one of the black templates as a starting point and slim and shorten the nose quite a bit, then add some width to the nostrils. Here's a few refs for ya dude...keep going with this it's coming on really well :)

Jindercoll.jpg

I really like it outside of the side profile nose. I would try looking at Vries Seth Rollins morph to get an idea of how to get that kind of nose shape. I think he put the nose size around 71 and then the height up to 100 to get that weird nose shape. It helped me when I was working on Bateman.

Thanks fellas. I actually started with one of the black templates. I applied Vries' Rollins nose form and that helped tremendously. It's looking much better already. I'll mess around with some of the other templates as well. Thanks for those refs too, AJ.

Updated face and first attire added. I'll be doing his blue and white attires too. Does anyone know if he's worn any other variations? I could have sworn I saw him wear red trunks once. Also, if someone could message me the details on how to add pts to sleeves, that would really help me with the jacket. Thanks.

Archived