Your WWE Universe

Dazman™

^ "The Best of World"

"Rebels of Honor"

"Freedom"

"Voices of the Voiceless"

- "We don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, don't eat animals, don't eat anything that throws a shadow! That means we're screwed and we're better than you."

I'm going with Rebels of Honor thanx...

I was thinking about making them the S.E.V.C (Straight Edge Vegan Connection) :lol:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9d818bbf.jpg

- RAW's intro begins and then the opening pyro goes off. After that Michael Cole greets us to Monday Night RAW. He tells us that The Rock is our new WWE Champion and that he's in the building tonight. He also says our Royal Rumble winner, CM Punk, is here. After that we head into our first match.

Singles Match

Yoshi Tatsu vs. Wade Barrett

WINNER - Wade Barrett

- After Wade's quick match with Tatsu, Barrett grabs a mic. "I won this United States Championship last week on SmackDown, as most of you already know. And you'd think I'd be happy about winning the title ... But I'm not." Wade threw the US Title on the ground. "I'm am from Manchester, England. Not the United States. Therefore this belt has no use to me. But. I do have big plans in mind for it. Many of you probably already know where this is going. But next week I'll unveil a new title. One that fits me more than a US Title." Barrett spits on the title before leaving the ring without it. Commercial break.

- We come back to see Barrett talking to William Regal. "I love what you said out there, Wade. And I respect it. I would like to join you when you unveil this new title." Regal said. Barrett smiled. "It'd be an honor, sir."

- After that we see Daniel Bryan standing in the ring. "Last night at the Rumble, I should've beaten Chris Jericho! Chris cheated and that's the only reason he won! I should be the Royal Rumble winner right now!" Before Bryan could vent any further Jericho's music hit, and Chris Jericho headed to the ring. "Daniel, please. Shut the Hell up. You come out here claiming I cheated? Daniel you're to ashamed to admit that you lost. Really you shouldn't have any shame in losing to the Best in the World." Chris smiled and dropped the mic at Bryan's feet. Chris turned around to leave, but Bryan hit Jericho in the back of the head with the microphone. Bryan started to beat on Jericho, and suddenly Kane's pyro went off. And here comes the Big Red Monster! Kane drove Bryan off and helped Jericho to his feet. Then for some reason Kane chokeslammed Jericho. Kane rose his arms up then down. The ring corners exploded. Bryan watched as he crawled up the ramp. Kane laughed.

- Michael Cole then announces that since McIntyre and Ryan didn't get the title match they deserved Stephanie McMahon made the next match for the Tag Team Championships.

Tag Team Match for the Tag Team Championship

The United Kingdom vs. Air Truth ©

WINNERS - The United Kingdom (McIntyre & Ryan)

- After the match The UK celebrate as the crowd boos. Then we head into a commercial break.

- We return to see that The Rock is about to head to the ring. Then his music hits and here comes the new WWE Champion. His music stops and he just listens to the crowd joyously chanting his name. He takes a deep breath a begins to speak. "It's been over ten years since I've last held the WWE Championship. I gotta' say it feels good. Now I can finally say for an absolute fact that Finally!! The Rock has officially come back!! ..... Home." The Rock smiled as a tear rolled down his face. The crowd just cheered louder. "Now I'm sure there's a lot of speculation as to if I'll be around every week or if I'll defend at the Elimination Chamber. The answer to both of those questions is 'Yes'. As long as this belt is around my waist you can guaran-damn-tee that I'll be here! And at the Chamber I'll be defending in my first Chamber match, and I'm not worried at all. As long as the millions! ... and millions of my fans are chanting my name I'll never lose this title. After the Chamber I'll go on to retain once again at WrestleMania. If ya smeelllll!!! ... What The Rock is coo-" CM Punk's music starts and here comes the former WWE Champion. "Dwayne. Are you forgetting something? Like maybe that I won the Rumble last night. Sure you won the title, but I wasn't going to go into the Rumble without a back-up plan. Rock I want to win back my WWE Championship. So, at WrestleMania, if you still have the title, I wanna' fight you. To make sure I'm fresh at 'Mania though, I won't be in the Chamber match. I don't need it. So, good luck at the Chamber, Rocky." Punk smiled and before he left the ring Stephanie McMahon walked onto the stage. "Hold it, Punk. You won't be in the actual Chamber match. But you will be starting that PPV off. You'll be fighting another Chicago native that we'll reveal at the PPV. But for now, you'll be in a match next against Kofi Kingston. And tonight's main event will be a one on one match between two men who will be in the WWE Title Chamber match. John Cena vs. Kane. Then Steph left. Punk obviously wasn't happy about having a mystery opponent at the Chamber. But he had to get his mind off that for now. He has a match next.

One on One Match

CM Punk vs. Kofi Kingston

WINNER - CM Punk

- After the match Punk smiled and pointed at the WrestleMania sign.

- After that a commercial airs hyping the return of Brock Lesnar. A man we haven't seen since Summerslam. What does Brock want? What will he say? We'll find out in two weeks.

- We go backstage to see Cena preparing for his match against Kane. "Man. This all seems very familiar. Me vs. Kane. ... Oh, well" Cena says to himself. Cena turns to leave but he bumps into Daniel Bryan. "Hey, Cena. I know aren't very good friends, but I think myself along with the other Chamber participants would appreciate it if you took Kane out tonight. I mean destroy him. We all know you can, do it." Bryan said. Cena just smiled. "Daniel. If you're so worried about Kane why don't you do something about it. Also, I don't mind Kane being in the Chamber match. I've beaten Kane before. There's reason for me to believe that I can't do it again. Now why don't run along and let me go fight my match. Fairly." Cena walks past Bryan. Cena vs. Kane next.

One on One

John Cena vs. Kane

Final Moments - Kane was in control. Kane hit Cena with a huge clothesline. Afterwards Kane delivered a sidewalk slam to Cena. Kane then decided it was time. He raised his arm and set-up from the chokeslam. He went for it but Cena ducked. Kane turned around and got lifted onto Cena's shoulders. Cena hit the AA. John went for the cover. Kane kicked out! Cena was slightly shocked but he didn't let this slow him down. Cena fought on and did his Vintage Cena maneuver. Cena then tried to lock the STF of Kane, but Kane slipped out of it. Then Daniel Bryan ran down to ringside. This distracted Cena. While John was occupied with Bryan, Kane stood behind John prepping for a chokeslam. When Cena turned around Kane hit it and went for the pin.

WINNER - Kane

- Kane got the shocking victory over Cena. Kane was about to go for his signature pyro, but Bryan still hadn't left and he nailed Kane in the back with a steel chair. Kane fell to his knees. Bryan went for another chairshot, but Cena stopped it. Bryan was furious and hit Cena with a roundhouse kick. Then Jericho trotted out, still hurt from the chokeslam from Kane earlier tonight. Jericho went for a Codebreaker, but Bryan reversed that. He locked Jericho in the 'Yes!' Lock. Rock's music hits! The WWE Champ quickly slides into the ring. Bryan let's go of the 'Yes!' Lock and tries to roundhouse Rock, but Rock ducks it and hits a Rock Bottom. The Rock stands tall over Kane, Cena, Bryan, and Jericho to close Monday Night RAW.

ECW

February Week 3

ECW this week starts with Jack Swagger coming out and talking about last week when Tensai disrespected him and tried to destroy him. He thanks ALG for saving him and then calls out Dusty Rhodes. When the GM comes out Swagger demands a rematch against Tensai. Rhodes thinks about it and announces Jack Swagger will face Tensai at Uncaged the ECW way – Extreme Rules! That calls out Tensai who complains about it. Rhodes tells Tensai to shut up but threatens the GM who then puts him in a match – against ALG. Swagger smiles and slaps Tensai and before Tensai can attack ALG comes out of the back and attacks him.

Match 1

ALG vs. Tensai

Winner: Tensai via Running Big Splash

During the match Ano'a Ki ran in and distracted ALG. Even though Swagger attacked him right away it was long enough for Tensai to hit the chokebomb and the splash for the win.

After the match Tensai and the ECW Champ team up to take out Swagger. Both hit their finishers and Swagger is also out.

Backstage we see Dusty Rhodes in his office. He announces that Tensai and ALG are not allowed to touch each other until their match, just like Swagger and Tensai. Also there is gonna be a contract signing in the end of the show.

The Hardcore RockStar Challenge is back again and Heath Slater waits for his opponent this time...returning CHRIS MASTERS!

Hardcore Championship Match

Heath Slater © vs. Chris Masters

Winner: Heath Slater via Less Paul (Sleeper Slam)

Chris Masters had the Master Lock locked in but Slater fought out and sent Masters into the exposed turnbuckle. The Less Paul ended it.

Ano'a Ki comes out to the ring one more time. He says that he liked the beginning of the evening, ALG lost and he sees no reason why he should get a title match at Uncaged. Tensai comes out and agrees. He beat ALG tonight so it is him who should get the match. Ano'a Ki looks scared and Dusty Rhodes joins the party. He says he is sick of both of them so he sends Ano'a Ki out of the arena. Tensai now will see in what match he will be at Uncaged. Jack Swagger will now face Seth Rollins. If he wins he can chose the stipulation of the Uncaged match. Jack Swagger comes out and Tensai takes a few steps towards him to beat him up but Dusty interrupts him. If he does one more step right now or in any way interferes into the match, he will be fired immediately.

Main Event

Jack Swagger vs. Seth Rollins

Winner: Jack Swagger via Gutwrench Powerbomb

Swagger shows respect for Rollins after the match and shakes his hand. Tensai then runs in, but Swagger ducks under his clothesline and floors him with a Belly to Belly. He applies the Ankle Lock and announces that the Uncaged match will be about uncaging the inner demons...to make the other TAP OUT!

The camera turns to the stage where Ano'a Ki watches with a concerned look on his face and this is how ECW goes off the air.

SmackDown!

February Week 3

SmackDown! Starts with Randy Orton in the ring even before the intro and everything else. He is angry and aggressively walking around in the ring. He states he never backs down. And so he will not back down from Chris Jericho. If Jericho wants him so badly at WrestleMania, it's on! He doesn't care what kind of match he doesn't care about anything, he only wants to rip Jericho in pieces. Sunday he will win the World Heavyweight Championship and...Cody Rhodes' music hits and he comes to the ring. He states that there can only one Superstar winning the Chamber and that is...Ted DiBiase comes out but before he can say anything Dolph Ziggler comes out followed by Alberto Del Rio. They all stand in the ring watching each other and Teddy Long completes the mess. He announces that tonight Randy Orton and Dolph Ziggler will team up to face Chris Jericho and Alberto Cody Rhodes. Also Alberto Del Rio will face Ted DiBiase for the Entrance Number 6. The winner of the match will enter the Chamber last, the loser first. And this match is now.

The intro is played and we hear first words from the announcers.

Match for the No. 6 Spot in the Elimination Chamber

Alberto Del Rio vs. Ted DiBiase

Winner: Alberto Del Rio via Cross Armbreaker

After the match Cody Rhodes comes out and to the ring. He stands over DiBiase and raises his hand, but Del Rio takes advantage and floors him with a double knee backbreaker.

Damien Sandow comes out and says he will win the United States Championship this Sunday. He will save the title and most important will start his way to save the WWE from the corruption, blindness, boredom and educational nonsense that is currently reigning. He now calls out Teddy Long and wants him to tell him his opponent for Uncaged. Teddy Long appears on the tron and says he will know after his match which is next.

Single Match

Damien Sandow vs. Zack Ryder

Winner: Zack Ryder

Teddy Long comes out and announces the results of the voting. Damien Sandow's opponent at WWE Uncaged for the United States Championship will be...EVAN BOURNE! Damien Sandow looks annoyed and states that he has no nerve to face a drug consuming little human being like Bourne. He will make short...in that moment Bourne comes out of the crowd into the ring and floors Sandow with a massive kick. The Airbourne connects and Sandow is down and out while Bourne celebrates with the crowd.

Tag Team Match

The Prime Time Players vs. The Usos

Winners: The Prime Time Players via Clash of the Titus on Jimmy Uso

After the match Darren Young states that nobody can beat the Players. Out from the back come Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks and say they believe they can. Teddy Long makes it the pre-show match of WWE Uncaged.

We come to tonights Main Event. Alberto Del Rio and Ted DiBiase join the commentary team for that match.

Main Event

Dolph Ziggler & Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes & Chris Jericho

Winners: Cody Rhodes & Chris Jericho via Codebreaker on Dolph Ziggler

After the match everything gets out of control as Randy Orton RKO's Cody Rhodes. Jericho tries the Codebreaker but gets thrown away by Orton. Ted DiBiase and Alberto Del Rio storm the ring but before Del Rio can attack Orton he gets taken out by Ziggler with a ZigZag. Ziggler DiBiase and Orton look at each other and out of nothing Orton delivers the RKO on DiBiase. Ziggler is confused and Jericho is back to hit the Codebreaker on Orton. Ziggler hits another ZigZag out of nothing and is the last man standing in the ring. SmackDown goes off air with an exhausted World Heavyweight Champion.

Final WWE Uncaged Card

Pre Show Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

The Prime Time Players vs. Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks

Elimination Chamber for the WWE Championship

Wade Barrett © vs. Christian vs. The Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Rey Mysterio

ECW Championship Steel Cage Escape Only Match

Ano'a Ki © vs. ALG

Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Championship

Dolph Ziggler © vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes

United States Championship Match

Damien Sandow vs. Evan Bourne

Single Match

CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle

Submission Match

Jack Swagger vs. Tensai

got an interesting storyline going on in my universe at the moment. it began with a singles match between kofi kingston and bully ray, which bully ray won. after the match, bully ray went to break kofis leg with a chair, but a returning triple h made the save. few weeks later, triple h and kofi are booked in a match against bully ray and titus o,neil with the faces picking up the victory. after the match though, kofi turned on triple h by clotheslining him and turning heel. next week, they were booked in another tag match, but kofi no showed so it became a handicap match with the heels winning. next week, triple h and kofi had an extreme rules match which triple h won. next week, triple h was in a handicap match against kofi, titus and alberto del rio. but him and kofi argued over who started the match. during the match, alberto decked kofi then abandoned his team mates. despite a 2 on 1 disadvantage, triple h still picked up the win by making kofi tap out. after the match, titus wasn,t happy with kofi for losing, where will this story go next?

Alright I'm back!! I left off after Extreme Rules so here is the RAW and SmackDown after Extreme Rules.....

May Week 1 (24 hours removed from Extreme Rules, 3 weeks until Over the Limit)

newRAWlogo.jpg

The opening pyro hits and Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome us to Monday Night RAW! The remind us we are 24 hours removed from Extreme Rules where we saw a new WWE Champion crowned!! Speaking of the champ….John Cena’s music hits and he is making his way to the ring! He grabs a mic and says that last night he took care of the N.W.O. and brought back the WWE Championship where it rightfully belongs….albeit an assist from The Miz but I’ll take it. Speaking of The Miz……Cena says he owes him one so tonight out of respect and a thank you for the assist last night…..I will face The Miz tonight for the WWE Championship!! The crowd goes crazy until…..The N.W.O. music hits and all of them make their way to the ramp led by Mr. McMahon. All of the N.W.O. is shown with Booker T in the very back and he looks upset. Vince has a mic and he says how dare you John Cena come out here and just start making matches. What we really should be talking about is how I destroyed Mick Foley in the steel cage last night and now he is fired!! So now we need a new General Manager here on RAW. Seeing how I am the boss I’ve already appointed a new GM……yours truly Vincent Kennedy McMahon!! The crowd boos loudly and Cena says somehow I knew you were going to do that but I’ve got one better….HERE COMES THE MONEY!!! It’s Shane McMahon!! But he’s not here…..he is on the TitanTron! The N.W.O. turns to the Titantron and are shocked to see Shane. Shane says hi Dad….you didn’t think you were done with me yet did you? Shane says you are not the new GM of RAW. I spoke to the Board of Directors immediately after Extreme Rules and they have already appointed a new GM for RAW. Vince says they can’t do that but Shane says yes they can and the new GM is…………me!! Vince is shocked and starts to go crazy. Shane says that’s not all…since I am the GM of RAW and SmackDown now I am making matches for tonight. Tonight you R-Truth…..will defend your Intercontinental Title against….Kofi Kingston in a rematch!! And Dolph Ziggler since you attacked Randy Orton and Big Show last night you are going to face…Randy Orton!! Thank you very much! Shane goes off the Titantron as the N.W.O. is furious. Cameras turn to Cena who is smiling but then out of nowhere CM Punk attacks Cena from behind!! Why did CM Punk attack Cena? Is he a member of the N.W.O.?

Match #1

Dolph Ziggler w/ Jack Swagger vs. Randy Orton w/ Big Show

Winner: Randy Orton

A promo for the next PPV…..Over the Limit is shown. Cole and Lawler take us backstage where something is happening. The N.W.O. led by Batista is shown beating down The Miz. They stand over him and say welcome back as they exit.

Match #2

Intercontinental Championship

Kofi Kingston vs. R-Truth ©

Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: R-Truth

Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler are shown at the announce table and Cole announces that due to the fact that Shane McMahon cannot be here tonight he has asked me to make this huge announcement for tonight. Due to the actions of CM Punk earlier tonight…….CM Punk will face John Cena in a non-title match in the main event!! Also, this match has been made by Shane McMahon for tonight…..Batista will face The Miz and the winner will face John Cena at Over the Limit for the WWE Championship in the other main event here tonight!!

Match #3

The Miz vs. Batista

Winner will face John Cena at Over the Limit for the WWE Championship

Winner: The Miz

During the match, Booker T came to ringside and distracted Batista! This allowed The Miz to hit the SCF and pick up the win! It appears Booker T has disbanded from the N.W.O. but why??

A replay is shown of CM Punk attacking John Cena at the start of RAW.

Match #4

Non-Title

CM Punk vs. John Cena

Winner: CM Punk

Punk and Cena were fighting on the outside when Batista shows up in the crowd and nails Cena with a right hand! Punk took advantage and brought Cena back in the ring and hit the GTS and covered Cena for the win.

How will Punk’s win over the champ change the WWE Title match at Over the Limit?

newSD1logo.gif

The opening pyro hits and Michael Cole and The King welcome everyone to SmackDown and announce that the main event tonight will be Wade Barrett vs……..World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus in a non-title match!! HERE COMES THE MONEY!!......Shane McMahon comes out to kick off SmackDown and he is heading down the ramp toward the ring. But before he can get to the ring the N.W.O. comes out and takes out Shane!! They are led of course by Vince who is giving orders. Nash, Truth, Ziggler, and Swagger all take turns beating on Shane. Shane is out cold on the ramp and Vince has a mic and leans over Shane and says don’t think I haven’t forgotten about your challenge son……at Money in the Bank….I accept your challenge!!! Vince and the N.W.O. stand tall over Shane as Ziggler and Swagger head to the ring as Swagger is in a singles match to kick off SmackDown.

Match #1

Jack Swagger w/ Dolph Ziggler vs. Big Show w/ Randy Orton

Winner via DQ: Big Show

Show was in control and Ziggler and Orton were fighting on the outside so Swagger grabbed a sledgehammer and nailed Show with it resulting in the disqualification. After the match, Ziggler and Swagger beat down Orton and Show and did the title sign showing everyone they are soon to be the champs.

A replay of the N.W.O.’s attack on Shane to kick off SmackDown is replayed and reminds us that Vince accepted Shane’s challenge for a match at Money in the Bank.

Match #2

Alberto Del Rio vs. Eddie Guerrero

Winner: Alberto Del Rio

Eddie hit the Frogsplash on Del Rio and went for the cover but Mysterio came to the ring and distracted Eddie. Eddie goes for Rey but Rey retreats. Eddie turns around and is met by Del Rio who locks in the Cross armbreaker. Eddie has no choice but to tap.

After his match Del Rio barges into Shane’s office while Shane is still trying to recover from his attack by the N.W.O. Del Rio asks him if he just saw what happened. Shane says no and Del Rio says he just beat Eddie Guerrero which is a pretty big win and should be the #1 contender for the WHC. Shane says can’t you see I’m hurting here now get outta my office!! Del Rio is angry as he storms out of the office.

Match #3

Non-Title

Chavo Guerrero vs. US Champion Daniel Bryan

Winner: Daniel Bryan

Before the match could officially get underway, Rey Mysterio came to the ring and took out Chavo!! The ref officially started the match and Bryan covered Chavo for the quick pin.

Before the main event, Michael Cole announces that next Monday on RAW Shane has a huge announcement directed towards the N.W.O. Lawler says Oh my gosh! What could it be?!!

Match #4

Non-Title

Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus

Winner: Sheamus

After the match, as Sheamus was celebrating Alberto Del Rio attacked Sheamus from behind and then locks on the cross armbreaker!! Del Rio stands over Sheamus as SmackDown comes to an end. It appears Del Rio took matters into his own hands and is coming for the World Heavyweight Championship.

I've been busy this week, but I managed to play the last two weeks going into Insurrextion. Here is the first week with the Draft as I will post up the go-home week while the Roster Reveal is going then I will play the PPV tonight. With the roster reveal today, I will officially announce the returning "Road to WWE '13 Tournament" for WWE '12 (Last year I did a Road to WWE '12 in SvR 2011) which will be a 32-Man Tournament held during certain weeks on my Universe as well as Exhibition mode where the winner gets a main event title match on the first RAW in my WWE '13 Universe (as soon as I get the game lol). Full details and the first set of confirmed participants will be posted with the Insurrextion PPV post after the roster reveal. With that said here are the next set of results.

June: Week 2 (2 weeks until Insurrextion)

WWEDraft.png

From Baltimore, MD

-We get a recap from last week's RAW with Lesnar's attack on the COO Triple H. Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler address the attack and wish Triple H a speedy recovery. They announce the draft will still take place tonight as they announce a 20-Man Battle Royal as well as the main event, WWE Champion John Cena vs. World Heavyweight Champion Brandon and both matches will be worth 2 draft picks for the winning brand.

Match #1

Non-Title match for 1 draft pick

Sheamus (SD) defeated Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio (RAW) to earn a draft pick for SmackDown

-Drew McIntyre has been drafted to SmackDown! Drew comes on the ramp as he will be headed to Friday nights as Sheamus looked on rather pleased.

-We go backstage and see a limo pull up as Brock Lesnar and Albert have arrived! Lesnar is all smiles as he makes his way to the arena.

Match #2

20-Man Battle Royal for 2 draft picks

Chris Jericho (RAW) won eliminating Alberto Del Rio (SD)

-Michael McGillicutty has been drafted to RAW, McGillicutty makes his way to the ramp and taunts Jericho.

-One more pick here....CM Punk has been drafted to RAW!! Punk's music hits to a huge ovation but Sheamus comes out instead to massive heat. He says that Punk isn't here because last week he annihlated Punk and now that Punk is no longer on SmackDown he can finally focus on becoming World Heavyweight Champion.

-We get a quick recap of Wade Barrett's win over John Cena last week. It is announced that in 2 weeks at Insurrextion from the UK, John Cena will defend the WWE Championship against Wade Barrett.

Match #3

Non-Title match for 1 draft pick

Beth Phoenix (RAW) defeated Divas Champion Kaitlyn (SD) to earn a draft pick for RAW

-Zack Ryder has been drafted to RAW! Ryder makes his way out as he fist pumps as the crowd goes "Woo Woo Woo!" Beth just looks on not very impressed.

-WWE Champion John Cena is interviewed, he says that in 2 weeks he's going into enemy territory once again because he will be in Wade Barrett's home country. Cena says that it's not going to matter he will walk out the WWE Champion. He then talks about the main event, he says while he doesn't mind sending Barrett to SmackDown that tonight he will take one more home for RAW.

Main Event

Champion vs. Champion non-title match for 2 draft picks

WWE Champion John Cena (RAW) defeated World Heavyweight Champion Brandon (SD) to earn 2 draft picks for RAW.

-Bray Wyatt has been drafted to RAW! Wyatt comes out to the ramp then taunts while he starts laughing. Cena just looks on with a confused look as he nor the crowd didn't know how to react to RAW's newest pick.

-In the final draft pick of the night.....Mark Henry has been drafted to RAW! Mark Henry comes out to a nice pop as he taunts towards Cena that he's coming for the WWE Championship. Cena looks on then holds up the title, Henry leaves as Cena prepares to leave the ring then Wade Barrett came from behind. Barrett took a few shots then laid the champ out with Wasteland. Wade Barrett stood tall as he held up the WWE title over Cena to boos.

-A huge Six Man Tag is announced for next week as WWE Champion John Cena, World Heavyweight Champion Brandon and Chris Jericho team up to take on their Insurrextion opponents Wade Barrett, Sheamus and Dolph Ziggler.

-Brock Lesnar's music hit as Lesnar and Albert hit the ring. Lesnar says that last week was a message that he wasn't intimidated by anyone in the WWE. He says that at Over the Limit, Randy Orton got lucky and he's thought about what Triple H said last week. Lesnar says that he isn't going to let Orton slip with a cheap win and calls him out. Randy Orton makes his way to the ring to a nice pop. Instead of talking, Orton immediately attacks Lesnar! Albert intervenes as the two then beatdown on Orton then....Batista's music hits to a massive ovation! Batista makes his return for the first time since Elimination Chamber first taking Albert down with a spinebuster then taking a few shots at Lesnar before sending him over the top rope with a clothesline! Batista grabs the mic and says they can forget about one on one rematches then says how about in 2 weeks, Lesnar and Albert come to the UK for Insurrextion and fight him and Randy Orton! The crowd pops as Lesnar says that Batista just made the biggest mistake and says they're on for the PPV. Batista's music plays as Batista taunts for the crowd to close RAW.

NXT2.png

From Virginia Beach, VA

-Tonight's main event: After last week's brutal street fight, Primo & Epico will battle Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis in an Elimination Tables Match!

Match #1

Singles Match

Alex Riley defeated Camacho with a TKO

Match #2

Singles Match

Damien Sandow defeated Antonio Cesaro with a neckbreaker

Main Event

Elimination Tables Match

Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis defeated Primo & Epico

-After the match, Bateman and Curtis assaulted Epico & Primo with chairs then stood tall to boos to close NXT.

SmackDown2.png

From E. Rutherford, NJ

-Teddy Long opens SmackDown he says that the draft is gone and many new stars will be making their home on SmackDown. He says that last week, Sheamus beat CM Punk and injured him then Punk was drafted to RAW on Monday. Long says with that said he has decided to name Sheamus the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at Insurrextion. Sheamus makes his way to the ring and says that for once Teddy has done the right thing. Sheamus says that at Insurrextion he will become World Heavyweight Champion once again. Brandon's music hits as Brandon makes his way out to a nice pop, he says that Sheamus may have shown his true colors over the past few months including what he did to CM Punk last week. Brandon says that at Insurrextion he will prove that he can overcome Sheamus and he will still be World Heavyweight Champion. Drew McIntyre interrupts, he says that the Chosen One is back home on Friday Night SmackDown. He looks at Teddy and says they've had their differences in past but he's going to make his own impact on SmackDown. Teddy Long says that he's glad to have Drew back on SmackDown because he's thought of the perfect match for tonight. He says it will be Drew McIntyre vs. World Heavyweight Champion Brandon! He then turns to Sheamus and says Drew wasn't the only one who was drafted to SmackDown because following RAW the Supplemental Draft took place and SmackDown has acquired 6 more superstars. He says that one of them will face Sheamus right now....John Morrison's music hits as Morrison is now on SmackDown!

Match #1

Singles Match

Sheamus defeated John Morrison with a Brogue Kick

-We get a recap of the WWE Draft as Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler run down SmackDown's draft picks.

-The Big Show makes his way to the ring he says that the draft has come and gone and he's still on SmackDown. Big Show says that there is no competition on SmackDown and he should be on RAW. He says after he destroys his opponent tonight he wants Teddy Long to take notice and send him to RAW.

Match #2

Singles Match

Big Show defeated Alex Riley with the WMD

-We get a vignette, Sin Cara comes to SmackDown next week!

-Heath Slater is out next he says that he is going to make an impact now that the draft is over. He makes an open challenge to any of SmackDown's newest draftees bringing out WWE Tag Team Champion Mercer!

Match #3

Singles Match

WWE Tag Team Champion Mercer defeated Heath Slater with a Torture Rack

Main Event

Non-Title Match

World Heavyweight Champion Brandon defeated Drew McIntyre with a Landing Clash

-After the match, Sheamus came from behind then laid Brandon out with the World title belt. Sheamus stood tall over the champ to close SmackDown.

Complete Draft Results and New Roster

Main Draft

Drew McIntyre drafted to SmackDown

Michael McGillicutty drafted to RAW

CM Punk drafted to RAW

Zack Ryder drafted to RAW

Bray Wyatt drafted to RAW

Mark Henry drafted to RAW

Supplemental Draft

Derrick Bateman drafted to RAW

WWE Tag Team Champion Mercer drafted to SmackDown

AJ Lee drafted to RAW

Alex Riley drafted to SmackDown

United States Champion Brodus Clay drafted to RAW

Kharma drafted to SmackDown

Kelly Kelly drafted to RAW

Sin Cara drafted to SmackDown

Jack Swagger drafted to RAW

John Morrison drafted to SmackDown

Johnny Curtis drafted to RAW

Daniel Bryan drafted to SmackDown

Rosters

RAW

-AJ Lee

-Albert

-Batista

-Beth Phoenix

-Bray Wyatt

-Brock Lesnar

-Brodus Clay (United States Champion)

-Chris Jericho

-CM Punk

-Derrick Bateman

-David Otunga

-Dolph Ziggler

-Evan Bourne

-Eve Torres

-Ezekiel Jackson

-Jack Swagger

-Jey Uso

-Jimmy Uso

-Johnny Curtis

-Justin Gabriel (NXT Champion)

-Kelly Kelly

-John Cena (WWE Champion)

-Kofi Kingston

-Mark Henry

-Mason Ryan (WWE Tag Team Champion)

-Michael McGillicutty

-Natalya

-Randy Orton

-Rey Mysterio (Intercontinental Champion)

-The Undertaker

-Tyson Kidd

-Wade Barrett

-Zack Ryder

SmackDown

-Alex Riley

-Alicia Fox

-Alberto Del Rio

-Brandon (World Heavyweight Champion)

-Big Show

-Christian

-Cody Rhodes

-Drew McIntyre

-Daniel Bryan

-Heath Slater

-John Morrison

-Kaitlyn (Divas Champion)

-Kane

-Kharma

-Layla

-Mercer (WWE Tag Team Champion)

-R-Truth

-Santino Marella

-Sheamus

-Sin Cara

-Ted DiBiase

-The Miz

Current Card for Insurrextion

WWE Championship Match

John Cena © vs. Wade Barrett

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Brandon © vs. Sheamus

Tag Team Grudge Match

Randy Orton & Batista vs. Brock Lesnar & Albert

Singles Match

Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler

June: Week 3 (This Sunday: Insurrextion)

RAW.png

From Washington, D.C.

-We open RAW with a recap from last week's draft show and the return of Batista who joined Randy Orton in fighting off Brock Lesnar and Albert. Batista comes out to a huge ovation from his hometown crowd, he says that for the past several months he's been at home watching Brock Lesnar barge his way back into the company and push everyone around. Batista says that he's never faced Lesnar but this Sunday at Insurrextion will be a different story. Batista says that if Lesnar wants to fight someone he can fight him. Brock Lesnar's music hit as Lesnar and Albert come on the ramp. Lesnar says the last time Batista was in a WWE ring he got beat by Wade Barrett. Lesnar says he's nothing like that, he says Batista calls himself an Animal but Lesnar is a beast and that on Sunday he and Albert were going to end Batista and Randy Orton's careers just like Triple H and The Undertaker. Lesnar says that however last week Batista tried to make an example out of him and Albert and that there would be consequences, Lesnar says why wait until Sunday then signals Albert as they both make their way to the ring. Batista looks ready then Randy Orton's music hits as Orton comes out and clears Lesnar and Albert from the ring with a steel chair. Teddy Long comes out, he says that with Triple H out he isn't going to let things on RAW get out of hand. He says that Lesnar and Batista can wait until Sunday but tonight he's decided to make a match it will be Randy Orton vs. Albert in the main event!

Match #1

Six Man Tag Team Match

Wade Barrett, Sheamus and Dolph Ziggler defeated WWE Champion John Cena, World Heavyweight Champion Brandon and Chris Jericho

-Barrett pinned Cena after hitting him with Wasteland following a distraction from Sheamus.

-We get a Bray Wyatt vignette to hype his debut on RAW.

-David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty are in the ring, Otunga says that he knows he and McGillicutty didn't end well the last time they teamed up. Otunga says that things have changed for both of them but they have been overlooked. Otunga says that he and McGillicutty should put their past failure as a team behind them, reform their team and send a message to the Tag Team Champions. McGillicutty thinks about it then shakes hands with Otunga. Kofi Kingston and Tyson Kidd are out for our next match.

Match #2

Tag Team Match

David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty defeated Kofi Kingston & Tyson Kidd

Match #3

Singles Match

Layla defeated AJ Lee with the Layout

-It was announced Layla would be getting her rematch for the Divas Championship at Insurrextion.

-We go backstage where Batista has been laid out! Paramedics are checking on him as Orton is looking and asking what happened.

-Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler review the card for Insurrextion.

Main Event

Singles Match

Randy Orton defeated Albert with an RKO

-After the match, Brock Lesnar came from behind with a steel pipe then laid Orton out with an F5. Batista came out to make the save but was taken out with the pipe still hurt from earlier. Albert and Lesnar stood tall over Orton and Batista to close RAW.

NXT2.png

From Philadelphia, PA

Match #1

Singles Match

Ted DiBiase defeated Derrick Bateman

Match #2

Tag Team Match

Epico & Primo defeated Jinder Mahal & Camacho

Main Event

Non-Title Match

The Miz defeated NXT Champion Justin Gabriel with the Skull Crushing Finale

SmackDown2.png

From Raleigh, NC

-Tonight's main event: World Heavyweight Champion Brandon teams up with John Morrison to take on Sheamus and Drew McIntyre.

Match #1

Singles Match

Sin Cara defeated Johnny Curtis

-Drew McIntyre and Sheamus are backstage, Drew says that it's been a while since he and Sheamus have teamed up together but he's back on SmackDown to make his own impact. Sheamus says that while he's been beating guys like Punk and Big Show, Drew's been doing nothing but losing his matches. Sheamus says that tonight Drew needs to follow his lead if he wants to make an impact on SmackDown.

Match #2

Singles Match

Big Show defeated Heath Slater with the WMD

-Big Show grabbed the mic after saying that he is tired of waiting and says that he wants better competition.

Match #3

Non-Title Match

WWE Tag Team Champions Mason Ryan & Mercer defeated Jinder Mahal & Camacho

-Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler review the final card for Insurrextion, Mercer & Mason Ryan vs. David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty for the WWE Tag Team Championships is announced for the pre-show.

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Sheamus & Drew McIntyre defeated World Heavyweight Champion Brandon & John Morrison

-Sheamus pinned Brandon after a double team big boot to the face.

Final Card for Insurrextion

WWE Championship Match

John Cena © vs. Wade Barrett

World Heavyweight Championship

Brandon © vs. Sheamus

Tag Team Grudge Match

Randy Orton & Batista vs. Brock Lesnar & Albert

Divas Championship Match

Kaitlyn © vs. Layla

Singles Match

Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler

Pre-Show Match: WWE Tag Team Championships

Mason Ryan & Mercer © vs. David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty

^Wondering the same thing, this topic seems to be a bit dead this week, hopefully he'll come back he might be just taking a break lol.

Insurrextion.png

From London, England

Pre-Show Match: WWE Tag Team Champions Mason Ryan & Mercer © vs. David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty

-The Tag Team titles were up for grabs in our pre-show, nice reaction for Mason Ryan who starts off with Otunga. Ryan takes control early on using his strength against Otunga who makes the quick tag to McGillicutty. McGillicutty comes in and gets some offense on Ryan but Ryan manages to comeback then make the tag to Mercer. Mercer gets some decent offense but McGillicutty is then able to isolate Mercer and double team with Otunga. Mercer makes the hot tag to Mason Ryan who takes out McGillicutty then pushes Otunga as he tags in Mercer who hits Otunga with a DDT then puts Otunga in a torture rack as Ryan takes out McGillicutty. Otunga taps out as the champs retain.

Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions: Mason Ryan & Mercer

Opening pyro and WWE Insurrextion is live from London, England

Match #1: World Heavyweight Champion Brandon © vs. Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship

-A huge opening match to kick off Insurrextion. Brandon is out first then outcomes Sheamus who gets a mixed reaction from the crowd. Justin Roberts does the pre-match introductions and here we go. Sheamus and Brandon lock up as Sheamus connects with a take down, Sheamus doesn't hesitate to go for the big offense early on but Brandon backfires with some quick offense with a rebound dropkick to the face of Sheamus. Brandon sends Sheamus into the corner and starts assaulting him then connects with a spinning elbow attack on Sheamus. Brandon takes control early but Sheamus ends up sending Brandon over the top rope. Sheamus gains control on the outside sending Brandon into the steel barricade then sends him back into the ring. Brandon recovers going for several power moves of his own gaining momentum as he connected with an enziguri then connected with the Landing Clash early on but Sheamus kicks out at 2. Sheamus sends Brandon over the top rope, Brandon reverses a grapple attempt then connects with a springboard crossbody on Sheamus. Brandon goes for another quick pin but Sheamus kicks out. Brandon continues the attack sending Sheamus into the corner then connected with a backflip enziguri then sent Sheamus over the top rope. Sheamus held on and took Brandon down with a springboard shoulder block. Sheamus then set Brandon on the turnbuckle and went for a last call but Brandon countered and went for a missle dropkick but Sheamus countered it. Sheamus picks up Brandon and connects with the Irish Curse then set Brandon up for a Brogue Kick but missed. Brandon connected with a back flip kick then picked up Sheamus and went for a body slam but Sheamus managed to reverse it into a reverse DDT then picked up Brandon and connected with the High Cross! Sheamus makes the cover, 1...2...3! We have a new champion!!

Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus

-Sheamus celebrated on the ramp as Brandon looked on with disbelief, a groundbreaking start to kick off Insurrextion.

-We get a shot of Wade Barrett backstage as the crowd starts cheering. Barrett says that tonight it's an honor that he's back in his home country in England. He says that the UK has treated him all weekend with more respect then he's gotten his entire time in the United States. He addresses Cena saying that John Cena has never really had any advantages in enemy territory. He recalls ECW One Night Stand and other matches where Cena was in enemy territory and lost. Wade says that Sheamus had a home field advantage and so will he and says he's walking out of Insurrextion the new WWE Champion.

-We get a highlight package of the Chris Jericho/Dolph Ziggler feud then a recap of last month with Ziggler beating Jericho at Over the Limit.

Match #2: Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler

-Chris Jericho is out to a nice ovation followed by Ziggler who gets a mixed response. The two lock up as Jericho takes down Ziggler and gains control early on. Jericho takes down Ziggler the connects with a running dropkick to the face then connects with a running senton as he taunts hyping up the crowd. However, Jericho's showboating would backfire for a moment as Ziggler came with a neckbreaker then choked Jericho in the corner. Ziggler connected with his show off elbow drop as he seemed to have the match in his favor. Jericho got up then connected with a springboard dropkick then sent Ziggler into the ropes who instead turns it around and sends Jericho over the top rope to the outside. Ziggler follows up as he goes outside then sends Jericho into the steel steps. Jericho gets up as he tries to send Ziggler into the barricade but instead Ziggler sends him into the ring post. Ziggler gets back into the ring as the ref is at 7 but Jericho manages to make his way back into the ring taking out Ziggler with a springboard dropkick before he would've been counted out. Jericho picks up Ziggler and connects with an enziguri then sets up Ziggler and hits the Codebreaker! Jericho goes for the pin but Ziggler somehow manages to kick out at 2. Ziggler gets up as he takes down Jericho then locks in a few submissions to but Jericho countered them as he took Ziggler out with a clothesline then hits a neckbreaker then a running senton followed by a Lionsault. Jericho whips Ziggler into the corner but Ziggler reverses it however Jericho reverses a clothesline attempt and connects with a frankensteiner from the top turnbuckle! Jericho picks up Ziggler takes him down then connects with a running big boot to the face. Jericho taunts Ziggler then locks in the Walls of Jericho! Ziggler tried to reach the ropes but Jericho applied pressure, Ziggler was near the ropes but instead decided to tap out giving Jericho the win!

Winner: Chris Jericho

-We go backstage as the new World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus is interviewed, Sheamus with a huge smile says that he has accomplished a lot over the past month saying he single handedly put CM Punk on the shelf a second time then tonight he beat Brandon fair and square in the opening match to become World Heavyweight Champion. Sheamus says that he could thank the support from the UK crowd but the fact is he doesn't care about the UK or the fans. Massive heat here, Sheamus says he is going to his real home country in Ireland to celebrate with his people but says tonight he is going to have a special celebration in the ring to close off the PPV.

Match #3: Divas Champion Kaitlyn © vs. Layla for the Divas Championship

-Kaitlyn was out first then Layla came out to some cheers as she is an England native. Kaitlyn immediately goes on the attack with a spear early on then takes down Layla with a backbreaker. Kaitlyn dominated the early portion as she connected with the Full Nelson Bomb early on but Layla kicked out at 2. Layla gets back to her feet as she takes down Kaitlyn then locks in a few submissions but Kaitlyn comes back with another spear then a few back suplexes on Layla. Kaitlyn connects with a Reverse STO then sets Layla up for another Full Nelson Bomb and makes the cover, 1...2...3!

Winner and STILL Divas Champion: Kaitlyn

-We get a promo for next month's Money in the Bank PPV.

-We get a video package hyping the WWE Championship match coming up next.

Match #4: WWE Champion John Cena © vs. Wade Barrett for the WWE Championship

-John Cena was out first who came out to boos from the UK crowd, Cena made his entrance as normal. Wade Barrett is out next to a nice pop using his "Don't care Anymore" theme. Justin Roberts does the pre-match introductions for our WWE Championship Match and here we go. Some "Cena sucks" chants early on as Cena and Barrett lock up, Cena takes Barrett with a take down and gets booed again. Cena smiles as they lock up once more, Cena gets control early on with a few blows on Barrett but Barrett fires back with a kick to the gut then with a DDT then taunts as the crowd cheers. John Cena gets back into the match not letting the crowd get to him as he connected with a leg drop from the top turnbuckle. Cena then connects with a fisherman suplex on Barrett then goes for a Five Knuckle Shuffle but Barrett counters then sends Cena into the corner and comes at Cena with a running boot to the face of Cena. Barrett continued the attack but Cena got back into the match taking Barrett down with a suplex then set Barrett up for the Attitude Adjustment as the crowd booed but Barrett countered then hit Cena with Wasteland to a nice pop. Barrett made the cover 1...2...Cena somehow kicks out before 3!! The crowd gets back on Cena booing him then started "Let's go Barrett, Cena Sucks" chants. Barrett takes down Cena with a pump-handle slam then starts pounding Cena in the head with several punches. Cena comes back as he delivers punches to Barrett in the ropes then hits a Throwback on Barrett, Cena picks up Barrett then connects with a spinning powerbomb and taunts then goes for the Five Knuckle Shuffle and hits it. The crowd is booing but Cena is all smiles as he sets Barrett up for the Attitude Adjustment but Barrett counters then goes for Wasteland but Cena counters with a DDT then taunts Barrett once more and connects with the Attitude Adjustment! Cena makes the cover, 1...2...3! Cena overcame the hostile crowd tonight and walks away with the WWE Championship.

Winner and STILL WWE Champion: John Cena

-Chris Jericho is backstage smiling after his win earlier tonight, he bumps into William Regal who gets a massive pop from the crowd. Regal congratulates Jericho as Jericho thanks him and jokes saying maybe he can make them some tea later on, Regal says no but says that it would be the perfect occasion since they are in England. Insert cheap pop. Regal says he'll catch Jericho later.

-We get a highlight package reviewing Brock Lesnar's return and feud with Randy Orton and Batista.

Match #5: Randy Orton & Batista vs. Brock Lesnar & Albert

-Both teams make their entrances as Orton and Albert look to kick things off, Orton immediately goes on the attack but Albert sends Orton to the outside then takes a cheap shot at Batista sending him off the apron. Batista gets back in the ring and takes down Albert as Lesnar intervenes as the ref tries to control the situation. Orton and Albert are back in the ring as they face off. Orton takes Albert down with a DDT then stomps on Albert but Albert recovers and goes for the attack on Orton. Albert sends Orton into the corner and tags in Lesnar as they double team on Orton with a shot to the gut. Lesnar takes Orton down with a German Suplex then gets Orton in a submission lock as Batista breaks it up. Lesnar and Batista exchange words as the ref orders Batista to go back to his corner. Orton fires back with a clothesline on Lesnar then makes the tag to Batista who comes in a house of fire first on Lesnar with the Thesz press then slams Albert back into the ring and hits him with a Spinebuster and sends him to the outside. Lesnar took advantage coming from behind and taking Batista out with a German suplex then took Batista down with a body slam. Lesnar makes the tag to Albert who comes in and takes down Batista with an STO then assaults Batista but Batista comes back with another Thesz press then sends Albert into the corner and hits a few shoulder attacks. Batista then slams Albert to the mat as he picks up Albert and drops him with a Spinebuster! Batista taunts Albert and connects with a Batista Bomb and makes the cover but Lesnar comes in and breaks up the pin. Batista knocks Lesnar off the apron then sends Albert into the corner and tags in Orton as Batista gets Orton from the turnbuckle and tosses him onto Albert with a crossbody. Orton connects with a powerslam on Albert. Albert manages to get back up then made the tag to Lesnar. Lesnar goes after Orton taking control, Lesnar connected with a Belly to Belly suplex then picked up Orton but Orton countered and hit another DDT. Orton already hurt went to make the tag to Batista but Batista went off the apron! Orton looked on confused as Batista then grabbed Orton's leg and hit a hotshot! Orton turned around into an F-5 from Lesnar who pinned Orton 1...2...3!

Winners: Brock Lesnar & Albert

-Lesnar & Albert celebrated in the ring as we get a shot of Batista walking up the ramp as he looked on at Orton then he walked up the ramp as the crowd and announcers were left in shock.

-We get a recap of all that has happened throughout the night, we kicked off the PPV with Sheamus winning the World Heavyweight Championship as Sheamus promised he would have a celebration for tonight.

-The new World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus is out wearing a suit wearing the title as the ring is set up with an Irish themed setup. Sheamus holds up the title as the crowd boos. Sheamus says that he is finally the World Heavyweight Champion once again. However, the celebration was cut short as Brandon's music hit. Brandon hit the ring and went after Sheamus with a headscissors then started assaulting the champ. Sheamus tried to fight back but Brandon took down Sheamus then sent him to the outside first then set Sheamus on the announce table then put him through it with an elbow drop. Brandon sent Sheamus back into the ring then sent him into the corner and connected with a Whisper in the Wind then connected with a Landing Clash. Brandon went to the outside and grabbed the steel steps then went back into the ring and nailed Sheamus with them as security came out to stop him. Brandon walked up the ramp to cheers to the back as Sheamus tried to recover then...Alberto Del Rio's music hit!!! Alberto Del Rio came out with his Money in the Bank briefcase he won at WrestleMania and handed it over! Del Rio is cashing in!

Match #6: World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus © vs. Alberto Del Rio (cashing in Money in the Bank) for the World Heavyweight Championship

-Sheamus recovered as Del Rio went after him but Sheamus tried to fight back. Del Rio went for several power moves then assaulted Sheamus in the corner. Sheamus came back with a spinebuster but Del Rio got back up sending Sheamus into the corner connecting with a enziguri and went for the pin but Sheamus kicked out at 2. Sheamus went for an Irish Whip but Del Rio countered with a Tilt-a-Whirl backbreaker then set Sheamus up and connected with a running enziguri and went for the pin, 1...2...3! New Champion!

Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion: Alberto Del Rio!

-Alberto Del Rio takes the belt then celebrates with Ricardo Rodriguez! Everyone was left in shock as Ricardo shouted Del Rio's name as Del Rio held up the title on the ramp once more to close the PPV.

-Post-Show Notes: I didn't have Del Rio's cash in planned as I was trying to get Brandon to retain. Sheamus ended up winning so I came up with the ending from there which I used a Gauntlet match which was the only way to have Sheamus worn out when he faced Del Rio. Interesting PPV nonetheless with two new World Heavyweight Champions. That covers this PPV, stay tuned for the fallout.

Road to WWE '13 Tournament

Beginning next week on my Universe I will begin the Road to WWE '13 tournament, it will be a 32-Man Tournament which will continue on until TLC where the finals will be held. The winner will receive the first WWE/World Heavyweight Title shot on the first RAW of my WWE '13 Universe. The first participants will be announced below with a mix of in-game superstars and wrestler CAWs that will be in next year's game as well as original CAWs I will bring back for next year's game. Matches will be held during my WWE '12 Universe on RAW, SmackDown, and PPVs as well as Exhibition mode. The tournament will kick off beginning in my Universe next week.

Participants

-CM Punk

-Chris Jericho

-Dolph Ziggler

-Rey Mysterio

-R-Truth

-David Otunga

-Mercer

-Santino Marella

-Zack Ryder

-Christian

-The Miz

-Jinder Mahal

-Primo

-Epico

-Jack Swagger

-Brodus Clay

-Justin Gabriel

-Heath Slater

-Kofi Kingston

-Mark Henry

2li90ft.png

4 weeks until NOC

- Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! and we are set for another great night of action. Teddy Long walks out on to the stage with a mic in his hands. He says tonight plenty of things have to be sorted out but first of all he will annouce the main event. He says after what happened last week Sheamus the number one contender will face Kane! He then goes on to say the first match of the night will be between to great mexicans.

- The match is Sin Cara vs Chavo Guerrero. Before the match gets underway Chavo grabs a mic and says Sin Cara disrespects Mexican wrestling and he will teach him a lesson.

Sin Cara vs Chavo Guerrero

Winner: Chavo Guerrero

- We go backstage to Drew Mcintyre and Ted Dibiase who are with Josh Matthews. Dibiase says once again they proved that Justin Gabriel is the only good wrestler in the tag team of Gabriel and Slater. Mcintyre says Slater is a joke and Gabriel should join them. Slater attacks Dibiase and runs from Mcintyre but where is Gabriel?

- Wade Barrett and Tyson Kidd are in the locker room still talkinfg about the mistake last week. Teddy Long comes into the locker room and says Barrett better stop talking because he has a match right now.

Wade Barrett vs Booker T

Winner: Wade Barrett

- Barrett picks up a much needed win whilst Booker keeps his losing streak. Tyson Kidd comes out and they start to double team Booker. Randy Orton comes to the save and drives them off.

- It is time for the highlight reel! Chris Jericho has his stage set out and picks up the mic. He says the highlight reel is finally back and his guest tonight is ............ Brock Lesnar! The crowd wait for Lesnar to appear but there is no sign of him then the music of Christian hits. Christian says Brock Lesnar won't be here tonight because he is still crying over his loss at Summerslam. Jericho asked him who gave him permission to come out here and Christian replied by saying he doesn't need permission he can do what he wants. Christian hits Jericho with the mic and we have a match right now.

Christian vs Chris Jericho

Winner: Chris Jericho

- Brock Lesnar's music hits and Christian is distracted. Jericho took advantage and hits the code breaker on Christian. Christian has a big rage in the ring and has a tantrum.

- Big Show is backstage with Kane. Big Show tells Kane he wishes him luck but he says don't do anything stupid. Kane just says he will make Sheamus suffer tonight. Show looks worried.

Sheamus vs Kane

Winner: Double Count out

- Both men were unable to reach the 10 count after falling over the top rope. Kane got back up and grabbed Sheamus. He was setting up for the chokeslam through the table but Big Show came out to stop him. Kane just screams out that he is trying to help him. Sheamus gets back up and hits a Brogue Kick to Kane and signals he is coming for the title.

What happened to this thread?! It seems to be dead this week. Let's keep it going strong. I think it's because Dazman has been gone. I'm sure he will be back. I'm still going to post my Universe....just been caught up with unpacking my house. I should have the next week up later today.

Don't let this thread die!! Let's keep it rolling!!

@joshy - I like to play a lot of my PPV matches so I usually just make a few notes and highlight key points or spots in the match. I will be honest though....some information I add to make it sound more interesting but for the most part I write up the results of the match right after I have it highlighting the key parts of the match.

May Week 2 (2 weeks until Over the Limit)

newRAWlogo.jpg

From Baltimore, MD

The opening pyro hits and Michael Cole welcomes everyone to Monday Night RAW! Cole reminds us that General Manager Shane McMahon is here tonight and says he has a huge announcement tonight regarding The N.W.O. and Over the Limit. A replay is shown of Booker T disbanding from the N.W.O. when he cost Batista his #1 contenders match last week which leads into our first match of the night.

Match #1

Non-Title

Booker T vs. R-Truth

Winner: Booker T

Booker was in control and hit the Axe Kick on Truth and went for the cover but Nash came down and distracted the ref. Then Kofi came to ringside to help Booker and fought with Nash on the outside. This allowed Booker to hit another Axe Kick and cover Truth for the win. After the match, medical personnel came to the ring and hauled Truth off on a stretcher. Looks like the N.W.O. is now down a member. What does this mean for the Intercontinental title picture and the N.W.O.?

We get a replay of the N.W.O’s attack on Shane McMahon last Friday on SmackDown and Vince accepting his challenge for a match at Money in the Bank.

Cameras take us backstage to the parking lot where Randy Orton is just arriving to the arena. From out of nowhere Ziggler and Swagger attack Orton from behind and we have a brawl in the parking lot. Ziggler and Swagger beat down Orton sending him crashing into the windshield of a car knocking him out cold. They stand over him but then Orton’s tag partner, Big Show arrives and Ziggler and Swagger exit quickly.

Shane McMahon is backstage in his office when CM Punk enters. Punk tells Shane he beat Cena last week so he should be the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship not The Miz. Shane says he’s right he did beat Cena last week but Miz also defeated Batista last week and earned the right to face John Cena at Over the Limit for the WWE Championship. Shane says so tonight we are going to see who the real #1 Contender is. You CM Punk will face The Miz tonight and the winner will face John Cena at Over the Limit for the WWE Championship!! Punk looks a little angry as he reluctantly leaves.

Match #2

Non-Title

Eve vs. Divas Champion Michelle McCool

Winner: Eve

Main Event

The Miz vs. CM Punk

The Miz will face John Cena at Over the Limit for the WWE Championship!

After the match as Miz was celebrating Batista came down to the ring and attacked Miz with a lead pipe as CM Punk just watched from the outside. Batista is still angry he doesn’t get his rematch against John Cena. Then John Cena rushed to the ring and quickly goes at it with Batista. Then Nash, Ziggler, and Swagger led by Mr. McMahon come to the ring and take it to Cena and Miz. The N.W.O. has the numbers but then Shane McMahon comes to the ring and joins Cena and Miz. Everyone is going at it and then Orton and Show come to the ring! Shane, Cena, and Miz clear the ring of Vince, Nash, and Batista. Orton and Show take care of Ziggler and Swagger. Then Shane grabs a mic and says he is making matches right now for Over the Limit. He says at Over the Limit it’s going to be Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger facing Randy Orton and Big Show for the WWE Tag Team Championship and The N.W.O…..Nash, Batista, and my father Vince…will face me and two partners of my choosing which I will reveal next week on RAW. Thank you very much!! Shane, Cena, and Miz stand in the ring as The N.W.O. look on furious as RAW comes to an end.

overlimit2.jpg

Current Card

WWE Tag Team Championship

Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger vs. Randy Orton and Big Show ©

WWE Championship

The Miz vs. John Cena ©

6-man Tag Team Match

The N.W.O. (Mr. McMahon, Nash, Batista) vs. Shane McMahon and partners of his choosing

@joshy - I like to play a lot of my PPV matches so I usually just make a few notes and highlight key points or spots in the match. I will be honest though....some information I add to make it sound more interesting but for the most part I write up the results of the match right after I have it highlighting the key parts of the match.

newRAWlogo.jpg

From Baltimore, MD

The opening pyro hits and Michael Cole welcomes everyone to Monday Night RAW! Cole reminds us that General Manager Shane McMahon is here tonight and says he has a huge announcement tonight regarding The N.W.O. and Over the Limit. A replay is shown of Booker T disbanding from the N.W.O. when he cost Batista his #1 contenders match last week which leads into our first match of the night.

Match #1

Non-Title

Booker T vs. R-Truth

Winner: Booker T

Booker was in control and hit the Axe Kick on Truth and went for the cover but Nash came down and distracted the ref. Then Kofi came to ringside to help Booker and fought with Nash on the outside. This allowed Booker to hit another Axe Kick and cover Truth for the win. After the match, medical personnel came to the ring and hauled Truth off on a stretcher. Looks like the N.W.O. is now down a member. What does this mean for the Intercontinental title picture and the N.W.O.?

We get a replay of the N.W.O’s attack on Shane McMahon last Friday on SmackDown and Vince accepting his challenge for a match at Money in the Bank.

Cameras take us backstage to the parking lot where Randy Orton is just arriving to the arena. From out of nowhere Ziggler and Swagger attack Orton from behind and we have a brawl in the parking lot. Ziggler and Swagger beat down Orton sending him crashing into the windshield of a car knocking him out cold. They stand over him but then Orton’s tag partner, Big Show arrives and Ziggler and Swagger exit quickly.

Shane McMahon is backstage in his office when CM Punk enters. Punk tells Shane he beat Cena last week so he should be the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship not The Miz. Shane says he’s right he did beat Cena last week but Miz also defeated Batista last week and earned the right to face John Cena at Over the Limit for the WWE Championship. Shane says so tonight we are going to see who the real #1 Contender is. You CM Punk will face The Miz tonight and the winner will face John Cena at Over the Limit for the WWE Championship!! Punk looks a little angry as he reluctantly leaves.

Match #2

Non-Title

Eve vs. Divas Champion Michelle McCool

Winner: Eve

Main Event

The Miz vs. CM Punk

The Miz will face John Cena at Over the Limit for the WWE Championship!

After the match as Miz was celebrating Batista came down to the ring and attacked Miz with a lead pipe as CM Punk just watched from the outside. Batista is still angry he doesn’t get his rematch against John Cena. Then John Cena rushed to the ring and quickly goes at it with Batista. Then Nash, Ziggler, and Swagger led by Mr. McMahon come to the ring and take it to Cena and Miz. The N.W.O. has the numbers but then Shane McMahon comes to the ring and joins Cena and Miz. Everyone is going at it and then Orton and Show come to the ring! Shane, Cena, and Miz clear the ring of Vince, Nash, and Batista. Orton and Show take care of Ziggler and Swagger. Then Shane grabs a mic and says he is making matches right now for Over the Limit. He says at Over the Limit it’s going to be Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger facing Randy Orton and Big Show for the WWE Tag Team Championship and The N.W.O…..Nash, Batista, and my father Vince…will face me and two partners of my choosing which I will reveal next week on RAW. Thank you very much!! Shane, Cena, and Miz stand in the ring as The N.W.O. look on furious as RAW comes to an end.

overlimit2.jpg

Current Card

Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger vs. Randy Orton and Big Show ©

WWE Championship

The Miz vs. John Cena ©

6-man Tag Team Match

The N.W.O. (Mr. McMahon, Nash, Batista) vs. Shane McMahon and partners of his choosing

Over The Limit looks good so far! I hope Miz wins the title :P

I talked to Dazman via PM.. He will be back soon no worries

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1xj6lGQcG1qi0mi7o1_400.gif

Haha! That's how I feel too! YES! YES! YES!

February:

07e27de4.jpg

Week One :

Randy Orton comes out he says last night he would of beat Cody Rhodes if it wasn't for Ted DiBiase. He says he's requesting a match tonight against him..

General Manager Teddy Long's, music hits. He says tonight for the main event it will be Randy Orton and Sheamus facing Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes... 

Justin Gabriel Vs. Heath Slater 

Winner: Justin Gabriel

Michelle McCool is shown backstage she bumps into Kharma.. Kharma Vs. Michelle McCool is announced NEXT..

A video is shown what happened at the royal rumble during the divas match...

Kharma Vs Michelle McCol

Winner: Kharma by DQ

-During: Maryse, slapped Kharma. Michelle McCool and Maryse both attack Kharma..

Jack Swagger Vs. Yoshi Tatsu 

Winner: Jack Swagger 

Intercontinental Champion The Miz makes his way to the ring. He says that he wasn't even in the royal rumble. And if he were that he would of won. Drew McIntyre's music cuts him off..

The Miz Vs. Drew McIntyre 

Winner: Drew McIntyre 

-Before: Christian is on commentary he says he will be Intercontinental Champion again.

A promo runs... A superstar will return...

61b37778.jpg

Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes Vs. Sheams and Randy Orton 

Winner: Sheamus, via pinfall on Ted DiBiase..  

newSD1logo.gif

From East Rutherford, NJ

The opening pyro hits and Michael Cole and The King welcome everyone to Friday Night SmackDown! They remind us that Over the Limit is just 2 weeks away and take us through the matches already made…..Randy Orton and Big Show will face Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger of the N.W.O. for the tag team titles, The Miz will face John Cena for the WWE Championship, and a 6-man tag team match….The N.W.O.’s Nash, Batista, and Mr. McMahon will face Shane McMahon and partners of his choosing which he will reveal next Monday on RAW. Cole announces the main event tonight will be a non-title match between Mark Henry and Sheamus!! Cameras take us backstage where a black limo is pulling up in the parking lot. Out of the limo comes……General Manager Shane McMahon!! Then from behind The N.W.O. attack Shane!! Nash, Batista, and Vince take it to Shane with Vince getting the last few punches and stomps. Vince stands over Shane and says he will see him and his so called partners at Over the Limit. The N.W.O. get in their limo and leave the parking lot. They have sent a statement to Shane.

Match #1

Daniel Bryan and Rey Mysterio vs. Los Guerrero’s

Winners: Daniel Bryan and Rey Mysterio

Immediately after the match, as Rey is celebrating on the ramp, Eddie grabs a mic and tells Rey this is going to come to an end at Over the Limit. This has gone far enough and he is going to end this. He tells Rey if this is how he wants fine. He says it has become personal now and at Over the Limit Rey I am challenging you to a match. But not just any match. You and me and the loser is done. The loser must leave the WWE for good!! Rey pauses briefly but then says you got it!! Rey will now face Eddie at Over the Limit where the loser must leave the WWE!!

The N.W.O.’s music hits and Ziggler and Swagger make their way to the ring for Ziggler’s match against Big Show. Before they can get to the ring, Shane is shown on the Titantron from his office and he says hold on. He says he’s not gonna let this match get outta control so Jack Swagger you are banned from ringside!! Swagger and Ziggler are livid but Shane says to make it even I am also banning Randy Orton from ringside. Orton and Show were watching from the back and Orton is angry but Show says he’s got this.

Match #2

Big Show vs. Dolph Ziggler

*Orton and Swagger are banned from ringside

Winner: Big Show

Shane McMahon is in his office still recovering from his attack by the N.W.O. when Alberto Del Rio barges in to his office again. Del Rio tells Shane he has no choice but to make him the #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship after what he did last week to Sheamus. Shane says if he wants to fight Sheamus he’s got it. So at Over the Limit Alberto Del Rio you will face Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship!! But right now you have a match. And your opponent is Sin Cara!! Thank you very much!! Del Rio leaves in a huff as the doctors continue to check over Shane.

A promo is shown of Damien Sandow hyping his debut in a couple of weeks.

Match #3

Sin Cara vs. Alberto Del Rio

Winner: Sin Cara

Before the match as Del Rio was making his way to the ring, Sheamus attacked him from behind and then tossed him into the ring. Sin Cara hits a quick corkscrew splash from the top rope and pins Del Rio for the win. After the match, Sin Cara leaves the ring and Sheamus makes his way into the ring and hits a few stomps on Del Rio until Sin Cara comes back in the ring and makes the save sending Sheamus out of the ring!!

A replay of the challenge made by Eddie Guerrero to Rey Mysterio for a match at Over the Limit is replayed. Rey accepted the challenge so Michael Cole announces that it is has been made official by General Manager Shane McMahon.

Main Event

Non-Title

Mark Henry vs. Sheamus

Winner: Sheamus

Before the match as Sheamus was making his way to the ring, Del Rio popped out from the crowd and nailed Sheamus with a right hand! Sheamus was able to overcome the attack and pin Henry with the High Cross. After the match, Del Rio and Drew McIntyre came to the ring and double teamed Sheamus leaving him lying in the middle of the ring and Del Rio holding up the World Heavyweight Championship as SmackDown came to an end.

overlimit2.jpg

Current Card:

Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger (N.W.O.) vs. Randy Orton and Big Show ©

WWE Championship

The Miz vs. John Cena ©

6-man Tag Team Match

The N.W.O. (Nash, Batista, Mr. McMahon) vs. Shane McMahon and partners of his choosing

Grudge Match

Loser leaves the WWE

Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

World Heavyweight Championship

Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus ©

Hunico got just inujured and in the news was written this might be the end of his career. Anyone experienced this? Will I have the chance to use him again or do I need to delete the CAW?

It always says that when someones injured. He'll return pretty soon and then you can keep playing as him in universe.

Archived