• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#41 Coach_PC

Coach_PC

Opener

• Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:39 PM

All of these universes are awesome! Especially CoachPC & Dazman. Keep up the good work :cool:

Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words. I've been busy with home life so I haven't been able to post in a while. I will try to have Extreme Rules up either later today or tomorrow.

#42 javiergard

javiergard

Opener

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

Posted Image

From Los Angeles, California

Pre-Show Match
Mark Henry vs. The Miz
-The Miz cut a promo before the match saying he was too good to be in the pre-show and says after tonight he will be the next World Heavyweight Champion, cuz he's The Miz and he's Awesome! Mark Henry makes his entrance next to some cheers. The Miz tries to take advantage early on as he charged at Henry only to be tossed with a back body drop. Henry dominated the early portion of the match as Miz tried to get himself counted out but Henry met him up the ramp and tossed him back in. Miz would start focusing on the match getting a few neckbreakers on Henry to wear him out. Miz connects with a DDT then calls for the Skull Crushing Finale but Henry countered as Miz left the ring a second time and tried to get himself counted out but Henry was able to reach him. Henry went for a World's Strongest Slam but Miz countered but was taken down with a back body drop again while going for a running neckbreaker. Miz headed up the ramp as Henry chased him but this time it was part of Miz's plan who attacked Henry and hit the Skull Crushing Finale on Henry on the ramp and headed back in the ring. Henry would recover but was unable to make it back to the ring. The Miz scores a win on the pre-show.

Winner via countout: The Miz

Opening pyro and Over the Limit is live from Los Angeles, California

Match #1
Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler
-Great way to kick off Over the Limit with one of RAW's on going rivalries. Jericho and Ziggler start things off with a lock up and back and forth trade of blows. Jericho seemed to outsmart Ziggler early on though Ziggler would comeback with dirty tactics early on as well. Ziggler gets Jericho into the ropes but Jericho sends Ziggler over the top rope and onto the floor then takes Ziggler out with a crossbody. Ziggler is able to recover and sends Jericho into the barricade while he moves the steel steps though Jericho is one step ahead of him coming from behind and sending Ziggler head first into the ring post then back into the ring. Jericho then kicked Ziggler in the back but Ziggler countered another move and took Jericho out with a clothesline in the corner. Ziggler then connected with his "Show Off" elbow drop onto the chest of Jericho then connected with a Famouser and a Zig Zag and made the cover but Jericho kicks out at 2. Ziggler gets frustrated and hits a awbreaker and goes for the pin again but Jericho gets the shoulder up again at 2. Ziggler went for a submission but Jericho countered as they went back and forth again, Ziggler went for an elbow drop from the top turnbuckle but Jericho dodges out of the way then connects with an inziguri then taunts Ziggler up for a Codebreaker and connects but Ziggler somehow outsmarts Jericho by rolling out of the ring then tried to pull a Miz from earlier and headed up the ramp but Jericho came from behind as they brawled towards the ring. Ziggler would capitalize sending Jericho into the ring with a boot to the head. Ziggler got on the turnbuckle again and hit an elbow drop then picked up Jericho for another Famouser then set Jericho up for a Zig Zag but Jericho countered. Ziggler whipped Jericho who reversed it and tried to catch Ziggler with a back body drop but Ziggler managed to rollup Jericho instead! Ziggler gets his foot on the rope as well as the ref doesn't see it, 1..2...3!

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

-We go backstage where Brock Lesnar has arrived in the building, bandaged up after the brawl with Orton on RAW.

-We get a recap of all the recent attacks from Sheamus on CM Punk since Sheamus' heel turn after WrestleMania.

Match #2
Sheamus vs. CM Punk
-Sheamus is out first followed by Punk who gets a nice pop from the crowd. Sheamus tries to get the offense early with a running knee but Punk gets the first move as he counters it into a neckbreaker. Punk takes control early on delivering a few suplexes to Sheamus then took Sheamus to the outside as Sheamus got frustrated tearing apart the announce table and steel steps. Sheamus tried to take a breather but Punk went to the outside and attacked Sheamus on the barricade then went back into the ring. Sheamus recovered and got in then took Punk down with a running knee shot to the face. Sheamus then started showing more aggressiveness as he hit a spinebuster and a back suplex to try and wear out Punk. Punk is able to fight back as they go back and forth for a brief moment until Sheamus connects with an Irish Curse backbreaker, Sheamus goes for the Brogue Kick early but Punk counters it and puts Sheamus in the Anaconda Vise but Sheamus is able to break out of it. Sheamus sends Punk into the corner then takes him down with a back suplex. Sheamus goes for another running knee shot to the head but Punk counters it into a rollup! Sheamus manages to kick out at 2 then vented his frustration as he took Punk down with several power moves. Punk was able to comeback however then took Sheamus out with a Tornado DDT from the corner. Punk connected with an Elbow Drop then taunted Sheamus for a GTS attempt but Sheamus countered and sent Punk with a strong whip into the corner and took Punk out with a Brogue Kick. Sheamus wasn't done however as he instead tossed Punk on the apron and took him out with a Big Boot. Sheamus went to the outside and sent Punk head first into the ring post then got on the apron and took Punk down with a Slingshot Shoulder Block. Sheamus then tried to wear Punk out with a Boston Crab but Punk was able to break out of it. Punk then connected with a swinging neckbreaker and continued the attack on Sheamus then went for a Moonsault but Sheamus got the knees up to catch Punk. Sheamus then connected with another Irish Curse and set Punk up once more for a Brogue Kick. Sheamus got in the corner and went for it but Punk countered then turned Sheamus around and connected with a GTS! Punk made the cover 1...2...3! Amazing match!

Winner: CM Punk

-Daniel Bryan is interviewed he says that he came back to RAW and beat Randy Orton now tonight he has one purpose and that's to become WWE Champion, YES! YES! YES! John Cena interrupts he says that he and Daniel Bryan haven't really met, he says that tonight he plans on introducing himself then when it's all set and done he will walk out still the WWE Champion. John Cena stares at Bryan then does the Yes! chant.

Match #3
Fatal 4 Way Match for the WWE Championship
WWE Champion John Cena © vs. Daniel Bryan vs. John Morrison vs. Wade Barrett
-All 4 competitors make their entrances and here we go with our first of three championship matches tonight. Cena and Morrison team up on Barrett and Bryan early on in the match, Cena faced off with Barrett while Bryan went after Morrison. Cena dominated Barrett while there was a nice back and forth trade of moves from Bryan and Morrison. Bryan took Morrison down as Barrett knocked Cena to the outside as Bryan and Barrett squared off with Barrett gaining the upper hand. Barrett headed to the outside to continue the assault on Cena who surprised Barrett and took him down with a shot from the steel steps. Meanwhile, Daniel Bryan took down Morrison then went to the outside and brought in a steel chair. Cena took Barrett back inside as Bryan came in with a steel chair taking a shot to the skull of Morrison before being knocked to the ground with a clothesline from Cena. Cena picked up Barrett and hit an Attitude Adjustment and went for the pin but Morrison broke it up. John Cena got up and stared down Morrison who reminded Cena he wanted to win the WWE Title tonight however they were met by Barrett and Bryan. Cena continued with Barrett while Morrison and Bryan faced off. Morrison sent Bryan into the corner and managed to connect with Starship Pain and went for the pin but Cena returned the favor and broke it up. Morrison attacked Cena but was sent to the outside as Bryan went right after him. Wade Barrett took advantage and hit Cena with Wasteland and made the cover but Cena managed to kick out a 2! Bryan and Morrison also returned to the ring both attempting pin attempts but were broken up as well. Bryan and Cena soon battled while Barrett tried to go after a worn out Morrison. Cena sends Bryan out of the ring as Barrett hits a diving Elbow Drop from the second rope but Cena comes with the steel chair and flattens Barrett with a DDT head first on the steel chair. Cena drags Barrett to the center of the ring and went for a Five Knuckle Shuffle but instead Bryan comes in and goes for a Crucifix Pin attempt on Cena but Morrison makes the save. Morrison took Bryan to the outside as Cena and Barrett brawled with Cena sending Barrett over the top with a body drop. Bryan and Barrett fought on the outside as Morrison tried to take advantage of Cena who took down Morrison and locked in the STF. Barrett ran back into the ring but Morrison tapped out before Barrett could make the save. Cena retains!

Winner and STILL WWE Champion: John Cena

-We get a promo for the returning Insurrextion PPV making it's return from the UK next month featuring Wade Barrett.

Match #4
Divas Championship Match
Divas Champion Layla © vs. Kaitlyn
-Our second title match is up next, Kaitlyn goes on the offensive early as she takes Layla down with a spear then goes for several sidewalk slams and power moves. Layla gains control for a brief moment as she sends Kaitlyn into the corner then took her down with a hurricanrana. Layla followed up with a few leg stomps but Kaitlyn managed to get back up on her feet and took Layla down with a spinning elbow attack then picked up Layla and connected with a flatliner. Kaitlyn pulls Layla towards the center of the ring, drops her with a neckbreaker for good measures and locks in a Sharpshooter! (still has it from her submission match last month) Layla taps out and we have a new Divas Champion!

Winner and NEW Divas Champion: Kaitlyn

-We get a video package highlighting the Big Show/Brandon feud hyping their World Title match coming up next.

Match #5
World Heavyweight Championship Match
World Heavyweight Champion Brandon © vs. Big Show
-Tony Chimel does the pre-match introductions and here we go, Brandon looks on as he tries to come up with a plan to try and take Big Show down. Big Show immediately goes on the offensive as he connects with a few knee shots to the gut of Brandon. Brandon tries to lock up with the big man but a lot of deadlock attempts as Brandon's quickness and Big Show's strength are both helping them in the early going. Brandon goes for several shots on Big Show then goes for a rebound dropkick but Big Show counters it into a quick STO takedown then starts attacking the knee of Brandon. Brandon gets back to his feet again then sends Big Show into the ropes and connects with a dropkick taking Big Show down momentarily as Big Show immediately gets back up. Brandon tries to continue using his speed to his advantage managing to take Big Show down with a few takedowns and a backflip inziguri in the corner then takes Big Show to takes Big Show to the outside where he takes Big Show off his feet with a springboard crossbody. Brandon then sends Big Show to trip on the steel steps then starts attacking him on the barricade. However, Big Show retaliates sending Brandon into the steel steps then gets back in the ring. Brandon goes on the apron but is knocked down, Big Show taunts but too soon as Brandon goes on the apron again this time connecting with a Springboard Crossbody. Brandon picks up Big Show then hits a step up inziguri and goes for a Landing Clash but Big Show turns it into a back body drop then hits Brandon with a Chokeslam. Big Show doesn't go for the pin but instead regains control as he steps on the chest of Brandon then picks him up and drops him with a huge sidewalk slam. Big Show sends Brandon into the corner and goes for a running hip attack but Brandon reverses then picks up Big Show in the corner who kicks away and drops Brandon with an axe handle from the top turnbuckle. Big Show picks up Brandon then connects with Showstopper then sets Brandon up for the WMD but Brandon counters then takes Big Show down with a bulldog then sets Big Show up for a 450 Splash. Brandon goes for it but Big Show counters with his knees then hits a Chokeslam! Big Show makes the cover, 1...2...Brandon somehow kicks out before 3! Big Show can't seem to believe it as Brandon comes with a surprise springboard roundhouse kick then goes for a springboard DDT but Big Show counters it. Brandon trying to take Big Show off his feet goes on the top but Big Show brings him down with a slam. Big Show puts Brandon in a Camel Clutch but Brandon reaches the ropes in time then tries to fight off Big Show who then takes Brandon down again with a Showstopper. Brandon however has one left in him as he kips up with a comeback maneuver. Big Show kicks Brandon in the gut then goes for a WMD but Brandon counters then sends Big Show in the corner and hits Big Show with an inziguri in the corner. Brandon gets Big Show on his feet from the top turnbuckle and connects with a Missle Dropkick then gets up and back to the top where he looks to hit the 450 Splash...this time he hits it! Brandon makes the cover, 1...2...3!

Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Brandon

-We get a shot of Randy Orton looking on as he prepares to go one-on-one with Brock Lesnar in the main event.

-A recap is shown from RAW where Randy Orton got the last word tossing Lesnar through the glass window, this leads us into the video package to hype our main event.

Main Event
Submission Match
Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar
-Don't know what to say about this one, for the first time in one of my Universe PPVs the game changes up one of my matches, Tony Chimel announces that the match is now a submission match! While it was not what I had planned, I decided to go with it which once again reminded me of why I love universe mode, now read on. Lesnar starts things off with a few take downs on Orton then goes for several German suplexes to wear down Orton. Orton tries to fight back but is outpowered by Lesnar. Orton ends up sending Lesnar to the outside and taunts but Lesnar goes back into the ring and returns the favor. Lesnar dominates and hits the F5 but the announcement of this being a submission match really changed things up as the match would've probably ended quickly. Lesnar goes for a surfboard stretch but Orton breaks out of it. Lesnar then began targetting the head of Orton and eventually busted him open before laying him out with another F5. Orton managed to recover and started to take take the fight to Lesnar. Orton sends Lesnar to the outside then follows up with flattening Lesnar with a DDT on the floor. They go back into the ring, back and forth as both men are trying to make each other tap with various submission holds. The match did seem to get repetitive at points as Lesnar and Orton traded power moves and finishers. I literally lost count on how many RKOs Orton hit on Lesnar during this match. Lesnar continued attacking the head of Orton with ground punches as Orton's head was pouring blood. Lesnar hit several of F5's then connected with several submission attempts on Orton who kept breaking out of them. Lesnar soon began targeting the arm of Orton to try and wear Orton's entire body out to try and get the submission win but Orton showed no signs of quitting here. I may have forgotten some other stuff that happened but it was basically back and forth finishers and submissions as the match went a little over 30 minutes as this was an unexpected last minute Universe made match. Orton ends up hitting another RKO and locks in a locks in a surfboard stretch and in a shocker Lesnar submitted!!

Winner: Randy Orton

-Another crazy PPV main event, Randy Orton celebrates his huge win as Lesnar looks on from the ramp furious. We get a shot of a bloodied Orton on the turnbuckle doing his signature pose to close the PPV.

-I enjoyed playing through this PPV, I did do the PPV late and the main event stipulation change really threw me off but it was worth playing through. I will say I did plan on having Lesnar win but my Universe did something unexpected for once and Orton won fair and square so I'll give it that lol. Stay tuned for the fallout and likely more on the controversial main event.

Edited by mcmg5150, 08 August 2012 - 03:28 PM.

#43 #DeadManWalking

#DeadManWalking

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,259 posts
  • Gamertag: Austo3000
  • Twitter: @austo191

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

Posted Image

- A promo airs hyping The Rock's return later tonight. Then the opening pyro goes off and we're already heading into our first match.

Singles Match:
Big Show vs. Brodus Clay

WINNER - Big Show

- After the match a video airs saying The Highlight Reel will return to RAW tonight, and Daniel Bryan will be the special guest. With Jericho and Bryan scheduled to face off this Sunday at the Royal Rumble who knows what could happen.

- We go back to the locker room area to see Drew McIntyre and Mason Ryan (The United Kingdom talking. Then Evan Bourne and R-Truth walk in. McIntyre asks what they wanted. "One of you have a match against me next. So you two need to decide who it'll be." Bourne said. McIntyre smiled and said, "No problem." Bourne and Truth left.

Singles w/ Manager Match
Evan Bourne w/ R-Truth vs. Mason Ryan w/ Drew McIntyre

WINNER - Mason Ryan w/ Drew McIntyre

- After the match, McIntyre quickly slides into the ring and hits a Future Shock DDT on Bourne. Truth tries to save the day, but is quickly met with a House of Pain from Ryan. McIntyre hits another Future Shock on Bourne just for good measure. Drew spits on Bourne and The United Kingdom leave the ring. Commercial break.

- We return from the commercial break to see Chris Jericho standing in the ring as the Highlight Reel is about to start. "Ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome my guest. Daniel Bryan!" Daniel Bryan's music plays and he walks to the ring. Jericho was about to as Bryan a question, but Bryan yanked the microphone away from Jericho. "Don't talk. Allow me. Chris, you've been back for over a year, and you've yet to get a meaningful victory. That fact alone has convinced me that this Sunday will be no different. So after I beat you this Sunday, I'll go on to win the Royal Rumble match and once again main event WrestleMania! YES! YES! YE-." Jericho yanks the microphone back from Bryan. "I think you'd be doing us all a favor if you would just shut... the Heeelllll... Up! Once again main event WrestleMania? I forgot you were even there last year. How long was your 'main event'? 18? 19 seconds? Impressive. At the Rumble you won't beat me. Because I'm the best in the world. Hell. I was best in the world before it was cool. So why don't you head back to the locker room, junior, and get o-" Kane's pyro goes off to the shock of everyone except Daniel Bryan. Bryan just grinned as Kane made his way to the ring. "You know. If you think you're the best in the world, why don't you prove it. Against Kane!" Jericho looks at Kane with a scowl, and then smirks. A referee comes down to the ring and the match starts.

Singles Match
Chris Jericho vs. Kane

- Jericho hits Kane with the Lionsault, and started to lock in the Walls of Jericho. It takes some time, but Chris finally gets Kane over and has the Walls locked in. Then suddenly Daniel Bryan, who was at ringside, slid into the ring and hit Jericho with a devastating roundhouse kick to Jericho's head. The match ends in a disqualification. Bryan continues the assault on Jericho and prepares to lock in the 'Yes!' Lock, but Kane stops him. Kane starts to pummel Bryan and then hits him with the Tombstone. Kane looks down at Jericho and Bryan.

WINNER - Chris Jericho via DQ

- Another promo airs hyping The Rock's return tonight on Monday Night RAW.

- We return to see Santino being interviews by Josh Matthews. "So Santino, this Sunday you'll defend your US Title against Wade Barrett. What's your game plan for that match?" Matthews asks. Santino thinks for a short while. "Well, Joshua Matthews, my plan is very simple. I'm going to hit Wade Bar-ett with the Co-" Santino stops talking when Wade Barrett walks up. "Santino... If you say Cobra, I'll take you down right now. Only an idiot would be harmed in any way by that stupid move. At the Rumble, I'm going to take your title and-" Santino quickly hit Wade with the Cobra, and Wade fell to the floor. "The Cobra shows no mercy!" Santino yelled as he ran away from the interview area.

Singles Match
Santino Marella vs. Chavo Guerrero

WINNER - Santino Marella

- The Rock's music plays to a huge ovation from the crowd. He makes his way to the ring and grabs a microphone. "Finally! The Rock! Has come back! ... To San Antonio!" The crowd cheers even louder. "Now this Sunday I'll be involved in my first WWE Championship match in over a decade. I'll be taking on John Cena, who I've already beaten, and CM Punk, who I've already layed out with a Rock Bottom. So, at the Royal Rumble me and the millions! ... And millions of The Rock's fans will be bringing #Boots2Asses. I'll bring down Cena with a Rock Bottom! And I'll top it off with a People's Elbow to Punk. And after that, I can guaran-damn-tee I'll leave with the WWE Championship." Then CM Punk's music plays and Punk heads to the ring. "Hold it, Dwayne! You think it's going to be that easy? I've also beaten Cena on more than one occasion. So you beating Cena will mean nothing. And you've hit me with a Rock Bottom? Sure, I'll give you that, but I hit you with the Go to Sleep at RAW 1000. Who's to say the same won't happen this Sunday?" Punk said. The two have a staredown which is interupted by Cena's music. "Is it national 'I Beat John Cena' Day? It doesn't even matter if you've beaten me one on one because this Sunday it'll be a Triple Threat. Anything can happen. Including the arrival of a certain champ." Cena winks at the camera. Punk stares at Cena, and then hits a roundhouse kick. Punk tries to quickly attack The Rock, but Rock ducked the kick. Then Rock hit Punk with the Rock Bottom. Then he hit the People's Elbow on the fallen Cena. The Rock stands tall as RAW closes.

Posted Image

Singles Match
Tyson Kidd vs. Heath Slater

WINNER - Tyson Kidd

Singles Match
Justin Gabriel vs. Michael McGillicutty

WINNER - Justin Gabriel

Singles Match
William Regal vs. Santino Marella

WINNER - Santino Marella

Posted Image

- A promo airs recapping Ziggler's attack on Sheamus and Orton last week, and him holding the World Heavyweight Championship hight to close last week's SmackDown. Afterwards the usual SmackDown opening starts and SmackDown officially begins with a tag team match.

Tag Team Match
The United Kingdom vs. Kidd & Gabriel

WINNER - The United Kingdom

- After the match, Wade Barrett went to the ring. "I know I'm a RAW superstar, but something has to be done about what Santino did to me on RAW. He hit me with the Co-..... a sucker punch on RAW. Because of that, I demand to have my US Title match right now." Wade said. Then Teddy Long popped up on the screen. "Playa. I may not be the RAW GM, but I don't think Steph would mind if I put one of her brands titles on the line tonight. The match will happen tonight, Wade. And it'll be next."

Singles Match for the United States Championship
Wade Barrett vs. Santino Marella

WINNER & New US Champion - Wade Barrett

- Wade celebrated with the title when Stephanie McMahon appeared on the titantron. "I did not authorize this match. Apparently Teddy didn't read his GM Manual. But what's done is done. But I can still give Santino a rematch at the Royal Rumble. So, Wade, you still have a match this Sunday. With your newly won title on the line." Steph goes off the screen. Barrett's furious.

- We then head backstage to see Rey Mysterio preparing for his match against Mark Henry.

Singles w/ Manager
Mark Henry vs. Rey Mysterio w/ Batista

WINNER - Rey Mysterio w/ Batista

- After the match Teddy Long walks on the SmackDown stage to announce the main event. It'll be Intercontinental Champion, The Miz & Dolph Ziggler will team up against Randy Orton & World Heavyweight Champion, Sheamus.

- We head backstage to see Ziggler talking to The Miz. "Listen. As long as me and you stay on the same page, we'll be fine. Because, after what's been happening I don't think Orton and Sheamus will cooperate for long." Ziggler said. Miz just smiled and nodded as we head into a commercial break.

Tag Team Match
The Miz & Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton & Sheamus

- Orton and Sheamus appeared to be on the same page tonight. Sheamus was setting up for the Brogue Kick to Miz. When Sheamus went for it Miz ducked. Instead of hitting Miz, he hit Orton instead. Sheamus looked down at Orton from the ring. Miz tagged in Ziggler. Ziggler hit the Zig Zag on Sheamus as he was still checking to see if Orton was okay. Ziggler went for the pin.

WINNERS - Miz & Dolph Ziggler

- The Miz and Dolph Ziggler celebrated. Then Orton recovered and slid into the ring, and he quickly hit Miz with an RKO. Ziggler noticed and ran out of the ring and up the ramp. Sheamus recovered and tried to apologize to Orton, but he too was nailed with an RKO. Ziggler watched from the stage as SmackDown closed.

FINAL ROYAL RUMBLE CARD:

Winner Gets a Spot in the Royal Rumble
Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Jericho

Winners Get a Spot in the Royal Rumble
Mark Henry & Alberto Del Rio vs. Batista & Rey Mysterio

United States Championship Match
Santino Marella vs. Wade Barrett ©

Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus ©

WWE Championship Match
John Cena vs. The Rock vs. CM Punk ©

30-Man Royal Rumble Match

Feel free to tell me your predictions. Thank you!

#44 fliteska

fliteska

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,057 posts
  • Gamertag: fliteska
  • Twitter: FXWrestling

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:06 PM

FRONTIER EXTREME WRESTLING
Monday, March, Week 3

Things are hotting up on the road to Homecoming, tonight, we will find out who Alex Haze will choose for his partner against The Hooligans at Homecoming, but tonight's main event is going to be a classic, CJ Harris vs Vinnie FoxXx in a non-title match. Danny Diamond will address us on his intentions in regards to Homecoming later in the evening.

Match 1: #1 Contender Match for FXW Tag Team Championships
The Airwalkers (Frankie Yeoman) vs Sky City Limits (Marcus & Lucas Trent)

These two teams have a lot to prove tonight, but after a hard-fought battle it was Sky City Limits that clearly wanted it more. Marcus managed to get the roll up on Jake Lee to pick up the win.

Winners: Sky City Limits

Match 2: One on One Match
Tomas Adderson vs Zack Gleeson

Gleeson hasn't been having much luck as of late, but unfortunately for him, this was not his night... just as Gleeson was close to victory, Marco Veddi decided to get involved in the match by striking Adderson with a chair resulting in a disqualification.

Winner: Tomas Adderson (via. DQ)

Backstage: Matt Striker is joined by Alex Haze in the interview area
Matt Striker: Alex, the whole world wants to know who you will choose as your partner for next Sunday, please tell us.
Alex Haze: A while ago, I got a call from someone in FXW, they were wanting some backup with The Hooligans, which is why I am here now.
Matt Striker: Who was it?
Alex Haze: It was none other than Lance Sullivan...
Sullivan walks in...
Lance Sullivan: Thanks, Alex, a few months ago, those animals took out me and my partner Ryan, we were out of action for far too long and those guys are going to pay for it!

Match 3: #1 Contender Match for FXW Primetime Championship
Dominic Marzio Gomez vs Ryan Starr vs Travis Whitehall
The card for Homecoming is shaping up, and there is only one more spot on the card, these 3 men are eager to fill that spot and earn a chance at the Primetime Championship, it was all going in favour of the original Primetime Champion, Travis Whitehall, that was until Jason Trent appeared on the big screen claiming he is the only one that is good enough to hold the championship, DMG hit Whitehall with a huge Codebreaker and claims the #1 contendership for himself.

Winner: Dominic Marzio Gomez

Main Event: One on One (Non-title) Match
CJ Harris vs Vinnie FoxXx
FoxXx has been clawing his way back to the top since he was stripped of the FXW Championship back in the beginning of January by Vince McMahon and Carl Rogers. Tonight, he captures victory without any cheating or dirty tactics but just a simple clean pinfall after a huge Train To Nowhere (Toprope Powerbomb).

Winner: Vinnie FoxXx

Post Match: Danny Diamond emerges from the back, dragging Naveen Edwards and drops him on the stage.
Danny Diamond: Hey, FoxXx, it looks like your cronies didn't think you could handle The Savior... I was on my way down here to talk with Harris about our match next Sunday, and going by this heap of muscle down by my feet, I think I was right in going to see Mr Rogers. Next Sunday, myself, The Dazzling Danny Diamond, and of course, The FXW Champion, The Sin City Savior, CJ Harris... will face off in HELL IN A CELL! Just so you and your band of merry men don't get any ideas... Anyone who gets involved in the match... will be FIRED!

FXW Homecoming Card (Next Sunday)

Tag Team Match
Tyberius Clay & Naveen Edwards vs Alex Haze & Lance Sullivan

FXW Tag Team Championship Match
Clive & Nick Garland [c] vs Sky City Limits

FXW Primetime Championship Match
Jason Trent [c] vs Dominic Marzio Gomez

FXW Trans-Atlantic Championship
Tomas Adderson [c] vs Kevin Rogers

FXW Championship - Hell In A Cell
CJ Harris [c] vs Danny Diamond

#45 AntMalone

AntMalone

Opener

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:21 AM

My results will be going on soom, here's my current rosters and champions

RAW:
Alex Riley (Face)
Big Show (Heel)
CM Punk (Face)
David Otunga (Heel)
Dolph Ziggler (Heel)
Evan Bourne (Face)
Goldust (Face)
Husky Harris (Heel)
Jack Swagger (Heel)
John Cena (Face)
Kofi Kingston (Face)
Mason Ryan (Face)
Michael McGillicutty (Heel)
The Miz (Heel)
Rey Mysterio (Face)
Santino Marella (Face)
Triple H (Face)
Zack Ryder (Face)

SmackDown:
Alberto Del Rio (Heel)
Christian (Face)
Cody Rhodes (Heel)
Daniel Bryan (Heel)
Drew McIntyre (Face)
Ezekiel Jackson (Face)
Heath Slater (Heel)
Justin Gabriel (Face)
Kane (Heel)
Mark Henry (Heel)
R-Truth (Face)
Randy Orton (Face)
Sheamus (Face)
Sin Cara (Face)
Ted DiBiase (Face)
Tyson Kidd (Face)
Wade Barrett (Heel)
William Regal (Face)
Yoshi Tatsu (Face)

Champions
WWE Champion: John Cena
United States Champion: Kofi Kingston
World Heavyweight Champion: Alberto Del Rio
Intercontinental Champion: William Regal

#46 DefterTrout125

DefterTrout125

Jobber

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Gamertag: DefterTrout125
  • Twitter: R_Savage15

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

Ok I haven't posted in this thread yet and haven't posted in a few days as well. Raw and Smackdown results will be up tommorow

Here is a brief reminder of what has been happening

CM Punk is WWE Champion and is facing Kevin Nash at Night of Champions after Nash won a fatal 4 way on Raw
Shawn Michaels superkicked CM Punk on his one night return.
Robert Savage (me) is GM and Maryse became assistant GM also winning a Divas title shot at Night of Champions
Big Show is world champion and faces Sheamus at Night of Champions after beating Mark Henry at Summerslam.
Ziggler is US champ and Kidd is IC champ.

You will pick up on all the feuds and if you want to know more look at the other universe bit. I'm hoping I can post more regular like Coach PC, MCMG, Dazman and others instead of a week break and then two shows in one day.

#47 Coach_PC

Coach_PC

Opener

• Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:36 PM

So this will be my last post for awhile. My family and I have an unexpected house move so I have been focused on packing and will be for a little while.

But here is Extreme Rules and I will post again as soon as the move is completed and I have time. Don't worry this is just a temporary break and I will pick up where I left off.

So here is Extreme Rules!! Enjoy!!

Posted Image

Tampa, FL

Pre-Show

WWE Tag Team Championship

Randy Orton and Big Show vs. The Industry (McGillicutty & Harris) ©

With Wade Barrett banned from ringside, the sides are even in this match. Orton and McGillcutty started it off with Orton gaining the upper hand with a running float over DDT. Orton remained in control hitting a superplex followed by a stomp to the face. Orton hit a quick RKO and covered McG but Harris came in for the save. Orton went for another move but McG countered and quickly tagged in Harris. Harris controlled Orton until Orton tossed him into the corner. Orton held Harris while Show hit a huge stomp to the gut. Harris came back and grounded Show with a backbreaker (yep that’s right). Harris made the tag to McG who continued to try and ground Show with kicks and punches. Show fought back and tossed McG into the corner. Show tagged in Orton and the double teamed McG by slamming him back first into the turnbuckle. Orton hit his angle slam followed by his signature knee drop and then was set up for another RKO. He hits it and covers McG but Harris makes the save again!! Big Show takes care of Harris and tosses him out of the ring and quickly gets back to his corner. Orton tags in Show who hits the WMD!! He covers McGillicutty while Harris makes it back to the apron but he his met by Orton who sends him back to the outside. The ref counts…1…2…3!! We have new tag team champions!!

Winners and NEW Tag Team Champions: Randy Orton and Big Show

After the match while Orton and Show are celebrating, Ziggler and Swagger attack them from behind!! The N.W.O. has made their presence known early and the newest members have come after the new tag team champions!!

The opening pyro hits and Michael Cole and The King welcome everyone to Extreme Rules!! They take us through the pre-show where we saw new tag team champions crowned in Randy Orton and Big Show but we also saw The N.W.O. strike early with Ziggler and Swagger attacking Orton and Show. Cole reviews the title matches for tonight and we get into our first match of the night………….

Match #1

Intercontinental Championship

Ladder Match

R-Truth vs. Kofi Kingston ©

The former tag team partners went at it in this one. The ladder was quickly brought in to play and Kofi gained the upper hand by delivering a suplex to Truth on the ladder. Truth fought back and set up the ladder in the ring and climbed to the top and went for a body press on Kofi but Kofi moved out of the way and Truth hit hard on the mat. Kofi took advantage and climbed to the top of the ladder and went to grab it but Truth recovered and pushed the ladder over sending Kofi crashing to the mat. The action went to the outside where another ladder was already set up. Kofi was grounded and Truth went to the top of the ladder to try a high flying move but out of nowhere Kofi recovered and ran into the ring and quickly set up a ladder while Truth was still on the top of the other ladder. Kofi climbed to the top but Truth quickly climbed down from his ladder and got back in the ring and pulled Kofi down. Truth took control and hit a running neckbreaker on Kofi and then delivered a bulldog onto the ladder. Truth then hit the Little Jimmy but Kofi used his come back and then hit Trouble in Paradise!! Kofi set up the ladder and climbed to the top and looked to regain his title but Truth recovered and again knocked the ladder over sending Kofi to the mat. Truth hit his signature followed by another Little Jimmy and then sent Kofi over the top rope to the outside. Truth set up the ladder and quickly climbed to the top. Kofi recovered and was ready to get back in the ring but Kevin Nash came down and threw Kofi into the steel ring post allowing R-Truth to successfully grab the Intercontinental Title and we have a new champion.

Winner and NEW Intercontinental Champion: R-Truth

The N.W.O. is shown backstage in their dressing room. R-Truth comes walking in with his new Intercontinental Title and they congratulate him on his win. Mr. McMahon says that is 1 win for the N.W.O. tonight and soon to be more. He commends Ziggler and Swagger on making a statement tonight and tell them that they will be the next tag team champions. The N.W.O. look as strong as ever.

Match #2

United States Championship

Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match

Drew McIntyre vs. John Morrison vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Mark Henry ©

This match started in chaos as all four men right at each other. Toward the end of the match, Henry delivered the WSS to Morrison and covered him for the elimination. Morrison is eliminated. McIntyre and Henry went at it while Bryan was recovering on the outside of the ring. Henry delivered another WSS on McIntyre and pinned him for the elimination. McIntyre is eliminated. As Henry was getting up from his pin Bryan made it back in the ring and hit a float over roll up on Henry and the ref counted 1, 2, 3!! Daniel Bryan steals one and is the new US Champion!!

Winner and NEW United States Champion: Daniel Bryan

The events between the N.W.O., Mick Foley, and John Cena are shown to hype the double main event.

Match #3

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Kane vs. Kevin Nash

The two big men went at it right away on the outside of the ring with Nash taking control and sending Kane into the steel ring post. Nash tosses Kane back in the ring and hits a huge suplex. Kane comes back with a few power moves of his own and then the action goes back to the outside. The two exchange moves on the outside and Nash delivers a huge boot to Kane. He rolls Kane back in the ring and then grabs a steel chair from under the ring. Kane recovers but is met with a chair shot to the back from Nash. Nash attempts another but Kane counters it and tosses the chair to the mat. Kane goes for a chokeslam but Nash counters into his signature punch! Nash eyes the steel chair in the ring and picks up Kane and delivers the Jackknife Powerbomb to Kane onto the steel chair!! Nash covers him and Kane can’t kick out as the ref makes the 3 count.

Winner: Kevin Nash

The rivalry between Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio is replayed to hype the World Heavyweight Championship match which is next and how Sheamus is the third man and somehow being overlooked.

The N.W.O. are again shown in their dressing room and congratulate Nash on his win against Kane. Mr. McMahon says that is 2 wins for the N.W.O. tonight and after he destroys Mick Foley in the steel cage and Batista beats John Cena it will be a clean sweep for the N.W.O. They high five and slap hands except for Booker T who is shown on the side. They tell Booker to join them and he does reluctantly.

Match #4

World Heavyweight Championship

Triple Threat Match

Sheamus vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio ©

Rey and Eddie immediately went after each other while Sheamus sat back and watched. This continued for some time until Rey went after Sheamus. The three battled each other with all three gaining near pinfalls. Eddie hit a belly to back suplex pin but Sheamus made the save. Rey was down so Sheamus took control on Eddie hit a backbreaker followed by his signature Irish Curse. Sheamus was ready for the Brogue kick on Eddie but Eddie countered into a tilt a whirl backbreaker. This allowed Rey to recover and he took control of Eddie but Eddie regained control and hit the 3 Amigos on Rey and went for the pin but Sheamus recovered and made the save. Eddie came right back and hit the 3 Amigos on Sheamus!! This allowed Rey to recover and hit a drop toe hold on Eddie and he was ready for the 619. Rey runs at Eddie but he he’s met by Sheamus who delivers the High Cross!! Sheamus covers Rey and Eddie tries to make the save but he is too late as the ref counted the 1, 2, 3!!

Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus

After the match, Rey was furious and again Eddie tried to calm him down but Rey attacked Eddie!! The two fought in the ring until security had to break them apart.

John Cena is backstage with Josh Matthews for an interview. Matthews reminds him that the N.W.O. has won both their matches tonight and guaranteeing a clean sweep. Cena says he doesn’t care because tonight we are going to find out who the last man standing is and I am going to end the N.W.O. hype once and for all. He says let them talk and enjoy it while they can because after tonight I will finally say once again…..THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!

Main Event #1

Steel Cage Match

Mick Foley vs. Mr. McMahon

*If Foley loses, he is fired

The only way to win this match is to climb over the top or escape out the door. McMahon gained control early taking Foley down with a Lou Thesz press. Vince whips him into the ropes and delivers a huge back body drop. Vince picks him up but Foley counters into a DDT! Foley climbs the cage to try for the early win but Vince recovers and pulls Foley down sending him crashing to the mat. Vince gains control again and delivers a suplex to Foley then whips him into the corner and hits a huge pull back clothesline. Foley gets up but Vince runs at him and delivers another Lou Thesz Press. Vince taunts to the crowd and goes for another move but Foley meets him with hard punches and another strong DDT!! Foley again climbs the cage and makes it to the top. Vince quickly recovers and climbs after Foley. The two are at the top of the cage and Vince grabs Foley and delivers a back suplex sending both men crashing to the ring!! It takes a few minutes for both to recover and both men are back to their feet. They exchange right hands and Foley gains control with a kick to the gut followed by a suplex. Vince recovers and runs at Mick but Mick hits a neckbreaker. Foley looks ready for Mr. Socko but Vince recovered and hits another Lou Thesz press. Vince picks Foley up and sends him into the corner by the cage door. He sets Mick up on the top turnbuckle and hits a huge superplex!! Both men are down but Vince starts to crawl for the door. Foley tries to grab his feet but Vince falls to the floor and wins the match!! Mick Foley is fired!!

Winner: Mr. McMahon

After the match, the rest of the N.W.O. come to the ring and assault Foley. Vince grabs a mic and leans over Foley and says…..Mick Foley…..YOU’RE FIRED!!!! The crowd boos loudly as the cage rises and the N.W.O. stands tall over Foley.

The return of Batista and the events leading to him joining the N.W.O. and his feud with John Cena are shown.

The N.W.O. are in their dressing room again and congratulate Mr. McMahon on his win. Nash says only one more to go for the clean sweep and it will be the N.W.O.’s night. Batista says don’t worry because I will be the last man standing and I know we got each others back but I got this one by myself tonight as he leaves to get ready for his match.

Main Event #2

WWE Championship

Last Man Standing Match

John Cena vs. Batista ©

This is sure to be a very physical match between these two. The two stared down each other to start the match and then Batista delivered a kick to the gut and gained control of Cena. Batista hit multiple power moves and remained in control hitting a huge clothesline on Cena. Batista taunted the crowd but Cena recovered and hit a Lou Thesz Press on Batista. The action then quickly went to the outside and remained there the rest of the match. Both men went back and forth with throws into the barricade, announce table, and ring posts. Cena was in control delivering a back suplex to Batista on the floor. Cena went to pick up Batista but Batista countered and threw Cena into the steel steps. Cena recovered and Batista ran at him but Cena countered with a drop toe hold onto the steel steps busting Batista open. Cena picked up Batista and hit the AA!!! The ref started the count and Batista was on his feet by 5. Cena ran at Batista but Batista delivered a kick to the gut followed by the Batista Bomb!! The ref started the count and got to 7 and Cena was on his feet. Batista is furious and ran at Cena again but Cena countered into a huge back body drop sending Batista crashing through the announce table!! This was sure to be it for Batista. But Batista recovers by the count of 9!! Cena can’t believe it and goes for Batista but he counters and hits Cena with another Batista Bomb!! Batista tries to recover in the ring while the ref makes the count on Cena. Wait…someone is making their way to the ring!! It’s The Miz!!!! The Miz is back!!! He delivers a SCF to Batista and then tosses Batista outside the ring by Cena. The Miz quickly exits to the crowd but still watches. Cena has recovered by the count of 9 and sees what has happened. He picks up Batista in front of The Miz and hits an AA on Batista on the floor!! That is sure to be it now. But The Miz says to Cena….1 more time!! Cena smiles and picks up Batista and hits another AA on the steel steps!! Cena stands back and watches the ref as he makes the 10 count!! With an assist from The Miz, Cena has done it!!!

Winner and NEW WWE Champion: John Cena

After the match, the N.W.O. comes down to the ring to try and get at Cena but Cena makes his way through the crowd with the WWE Title and The Miz. The N.W.O. is furious at what just happened and Cena and The Miz smile and celebrate with the fans as the N.W.O. can just look on and the PPV comes to an end.

What will happen on RAW? Will the N.W.O. seek retaliation? Stay tuned to find out!!

Edited by Coach PC, 09 August 2012 - 06:37 PM.

#48 Nexus619

Nexus619

Opener

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • SEN (PS3): XNexus619xX

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

In my Universe I have 1 big roster and I'll be posting some results soon.

May, Week 1

Monday Night Raw.

1:

Edited by Nexus619, 29 September 2012 - 05:51 AM.

#49 ★CrossRhodes★

★CrossRhodes★

Suplex City, Bitch!

• Banned
  • 12,735 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CrossRhodes94
  • Twitter: @ShaneAllison

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:46 PM

SmackDown- Week Four:
Sheamus comes out to a loud pop. He says he doesn't care that it's a ladder match that He'a been in the money in the bank before. And that he's the one with the experience. He announces that tonight He'a facing Cody Rhodes. 

Maryse Vs. Kelly Kelly
Winner: Maryse 

Goldust is in the ring. He says He's sick and tired of trying to get the fans to cheer for him. That he's only going to think about himself. And he doesn't care what the people want

Goldust Vs. Evan Bourne 
Winner: Goldust 

Maryse is backstage yelling. She's asking where Kharma is at. 

A highlight of the beat the clock challenge is shown. 

Christian Vs. The Miz 
Winner: Christian

Ted Dibiase comes out with the money in the bank brief case he won. He says the last time he was seen was almost five months ago. He says that he hopes that the people do not forget that he is Mr. money in the bank. And he could cash in at any moment. He says for the champion to keep there eyes open.

Cody Rhodes music hits. He has a mic and he says to stop the music. He says it's only a matter of time before he becomes the world heavyweight champion because this Sunday He's going to beat Randy Orton and become the number one contender.

Cody Rhodes Vs. Sheamus 
Winner: Sheamus 

Main Event: 
Wade Barrett Vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Randy Orton
-After: Cody Rhodes comes out and attacks him.

Final Royal Rumble Card:

#1 Contender For the World Havyweight Championship 
Cody Rhodes Vs. Randy Orton

Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship 
© Sheamus Vs. Wade Barrett 

WWE Championship 
© CM Punk Vs. John Cena 

Intercontinental Championship 
© Santino Marella Vs. Dolph Ziggler Vs. Alex Riley 

Divas Championship 
© Layla Vs. Kharma 

30 Man Royal Rumble.

Edited by CrossRhodes94, 09 August 2012 - 11:48 PM.

#50 #DeadManWalking

#DeadManWalking

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:28 AM

Posted Image

This Sunday will The Rock once again stand tall and capture the WWE Championship?

Be sure to check my next Universe post to find out that result. We'll also find out who will be 'The One' and win the Royal Rumble.

#51 JustJeds

JustJeds

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,654 posts
  • SEN (PS3): JustJeds
  • Twitter: jamieedington_

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:04 PM

I have started from the default Universe, but have made the following changes:

Austin Aries, Batista, Chris Jericho, Kevin Nash & The Brian Kendrick have been added to RAW, whilst Triple H has been taken away from RAW.

Damien Sandow, Edge, & Ryback have been added to SmackDown, whilst Undertaker has been taken away from SmackDown.

All Divas are Free Agents & won’t be used in this Universe.

RAW

January; Week 0ne;

- The usual opening package for RAW starts the show, and once the pyrotechnics go off, Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler welcome us to a brand new year, of Monday Night RAW.

- John Cena comes out to kick off the show, to a fantastic reaction from the crowd. Cena shouts ‘HAPPY NEW YEAR!’ as the crowd roars with excitement. Cena says it’s time to get down to business. He says he is going to get straight to the point, and he asks the RAW & SmackDown General Manager, Mr. McMahon, for a WWE Championship match, against Alberto Del Rio, tonight! Cena is interrupted by none other, than Kevin Nash. Nash explains that this a typical John Cena, thinking he can just get a WWE Championship match, whenever he wants. Cena says he has earned this match. Cena & Nash get in each others faces, when Mr. McMahon comes out, and announces, that in tonight’s Main Event, it will be John Cena, taking on Kevin Nash, and the winner, will face Alberto Del Rio for the WWE Championship, at the Royal Rumble! RAW goes to a commercial break.

Match One:

Rey Mysterio V. Jack Swagger

Winner:

Jack Swagger

- Josh Matthews is backstage interviewing WWE Champion, Alberto Del Rio, who is accompanied by his personal assistant, Ricardo Rodriguez. Matthews asks Del Rio what he thinks about Mr. McMahon’s decision on Cena facing Nash, for a chance to face him at the Royal Rumble. Del Rio says he does not care, because he knows he can beat both Kevin Nash & John Cena, and he also knows, that at Royal Rumble, he will still walk out, a champion. Del Rio smirks and walks away with Ricardo.

- Big Show & Kane are shown making there way to the stage, as Michael Cole announces they will take on the Unified Tag Team Champions in a Non-Title match, after the commercial break.

Match Two:

Non-Title

Unified Tag Team Champions, David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty V. Big Show & Kane

Winners:

Big Show & Kane (Kane pinned Otunga)

Match Three:

CM Punk V. The Miz

- During the match, whilst the referee was knocked down, Mason Ryan ran down the ramp, and hits The Miz with the House of Pain, to help CM Punk. Punk goes for the pin as Ryan wakes up the referee.

Winner:

CM Punk

- Cena & Nash are separately shown making there way to the stage.

Main Event:

Winner gets WWE Championship match at Royal Rumble

John Cena V. Kevin Nash

- During the match, The Miz runs out, who looks like he is going to take out Cena, to Nash’s delight. But Miz shocks everyone, and attacks Kevin Nash, and Cena can’t believe it, as The Miz walks back up the ramp, and leaves.

Winner:

John Cena

- As Cena celebrates, Kevin Nash claps for Cena, and raises his arm, as RAW goes off air.

- Kevin Nash has embraced the WWE Fans.

SmackDown

January; Week One;

- Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler welcome us to Friday Night SmackDown, and they kick things off straight away, with our first match of the season.

Match One:

Yoshi Tatsu V. Wade Barrett

Winner:

Wade Barrett

- After the match, Barrett gets on the microphone, and vows to win the Royal Rumble in just over three weeks time, and vows that at WrestleMania, he will be, World Heavyweight Champion.

- After a commercial break, the RAW & SmackDown General Manager, Mr. McMahon, makes his way to the ring. He says, there are a lot of talented superstars on SmackDown, and a lot are deserving of a World Heavyweight Championship match, but McMahon just can’t decide. McMahon announces that tonight’s remaining three matches, are somewhat, qualifying matches. The winners of these three matches, will face off next week, in a Triple Threat match, and the winner of that match, will go on to the Royal Rumble, to face Randy Orton, for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Match Two:

Triple Threat Qualifier

Sin Cara V. Mark Henry

- During the match, Chavo Guerrero walks out, with a steel chair in hand. Guerrero & Henry corner Sin Cara, when Kane’s music hits, and Kane walks down the ramp. Chavo tries to run away, but Kane catches him and hits Chavo with a huge Tombstone on the stage.

Winner:

Sin Cara

- Mr. McMahon appears on the TitanTron, and congratulates Sin Cara on his win. He then announces that also next week, Kane will take on Chavo Guerrero, and the winner of that match, will also qualify for the World Heavyweight Championship match, at the Royal Rumble!

Match Three:

Triple Threat Qualifier

Daniel Bryan V. Sheamus

- As Sheamus makes his entrance, the World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton, attacks him and throws him in the ring for Daniel Bryan.

Winner:

Daniel Bryan

- After the match, Cody Rhodes attacks Daniel Bryan with a steel pipe, and SmackDown goes to a commercial break.

Main Event:

Triple Threat Qualifier

Cody Rhodes V. Christian

- World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton, joins Lawler & Cole on commentary.

Winner:

Cody Rhodes

- Rhodes celebrates as SmackDown goes off air.

Current Royal Rumble Card

30 Man Royal Rumble

WWE Championship Match

Alberto Del Rio © V. John Cena

Randy Orton © V. Sin Cara/Daniel Bryan/Cody Rhodes V. Kane/Chavo Guerrero

Confirmed for SmackDown

Winner advances to World Heavyweight Championship Match at Royal Rumble

Sin Cara V. Daniel Bryan V. Cody Rhodes

Kane V. Chavo Guerrero

Edited by PipeBomb.™, 10 August 2012 - 12:04 PM.

#52 javiergard

javiergard

Opener

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

May: Week 4 (24 hours removed from Over the Limit, 4 weeks until Insurrextion)

Posted Image

From Montreal, Canada

-RAW opens with highlights from last night's Over the Limit ending with a shot of Randy Orton who defeated Brock Lesnar last night. We open RAW with Lesnar in the ring to boos from the crowd. He says last night at Over the Limit, Triple H changed the match because he knew he wasn't prepared for it. Lesnar says that Orton's win was a fluke and that he should sue Triple H for screwing him last night. Brock says that tonight he is out here to demand that Triple H come out and reverse the decision from last night. Triple H's music hits to a nice pop, Triple H says that he changed the match last night as a return favor from when Lesnar brought some masked man to help him beat Undertaker at Extreme Rules. Triple H says that Lesnar lost fair and square last night and for that he is not going to reverse the decision. Lesnar shouts threats at Triple H, Triple H says that he forgot to add since Lesnar lost last night he has nothing else for Lesnar. Triple H says that he's decided that as of as of this moment, Lesnar is no longer needed in the WWE. The crowd cheers as Triple H brings out security to escort Lesnar from the building! Lesnar is throwing a fit outside as the security take him up the ramp. Triple H says on with important business, he says that first off 2 weeks from tonight the annual WWE Draft will take place! Then says that tonight's main event will be Randy Orton vs. John Cena, get this...for the WWE Championship! The crowd erupts as Triple H's music hits as Triple H heads up the ramp a huge blockbuster main event for tonight's RAW.

Match #1

Singles Match

Wade Barrett defeated John Morrison with Wasteland

-We get a plug for the Insurrextion PPV in 4 weeks from the UK.

-Chris Jericho is out to a huge ovation from the Canadian crowd, he will be on commentary for the next match.

Match #2

Singles Match

Tyson Kidd defeated Dolph Ziggler

-A huge upset win, Kidd played the hometown babyface for the match. Jericho distracted Ziggler allowing Kidd to hit his finisher and pin Ziggler for the win.

-WWE Champion John Cena is interviewed, he says that all is right in the WWE again there are no more New Corporations and no more Brock Lesnar. Cena says last night he had a great match against 3 amazing athletes but tonight he's defending against one Randy Orton. Cena says that he and Orton are going to tear the house down tonight in Montreal and says to Orton may the best man win.

Match #3

Non-Title Match

Divas Champion Kaitlyn defeated Natalya

-We get a quick recap from earlier tonight, Michael Cole reminds us of Triple H's announcement that the WWE Draft will take place 2 weeks from tonight.

Main Event

WWE Championship Match

WWE Champion John Cena © vs. Randy Orton never officially began

-Cena and Orton make their entrances then while Justin Roberts was doing the introductions, Brock Lesnar's music hit! Lesnar came back out towards the ring as he took out security, Orton and Cena were distracted and from behind the masked attacker returned and attacked Orton from behind. Lesnar hit the ring to brawl with Orton as this now became a 2-on-2 brawl. Cena and Orton managed to take a few shots on Lesnar and the masked attacker but Lesnar ended up taking them out with the steel steps. Lesnar hits the F-5 on both men. Lesnar stood over both Cena and Orton then the masked attacker came to the center of the ring and took off his hood and mask and is revealed as....Albert!?!! (Yes, he's going as Albert not Tensai). Lesnar and Albert stood tall over Cena and Orton to a chorus of boos to close RAW.

Posted Image

From E. Rutherford, NJ

Updated NXT Rankings for May: Week 4
1. Damien Sandow
2. Hunico
3. Antonio Cesaro
4. Jinder Mahal
5. Alex Riley
6. Tyler Black
7. Epico
8. Primo
9. Johnny Curtis
10. Derrick Bateman

-NXT General Manager William Regal announces NXT Champion Justin Gabriel will defend against Damien Sandow in tonight's main event.

Match #1

Non-Title Match

Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio defeated Jinder Mahal with the 619

Match #2

Non-Title Match

Santino Marella & Zack Ryder defeated WWE Tag Team Champions Mason Ryan & Mercer

-Primo & Epico air a video message to Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis. Primo says that next week they challenge Bateman & Curtis to face them in a Street Fight for the main event of next week's NXT.

Main Event

NXT Championship Match

NXT Champion Justin Gabriel © defeated Damien Sandow with the 450 Splash to retain the NXT Championship

Posted Image

From Toronto, Canada

-SmackDown opens with highlights from Over the Limit. We open with Teddy Long coming to the ring, he says that Over the Limit was a great PPV but tonight it only get's better. He says that World Heavyweight Champion Brandon and The Miz are 1-1, he says tonight it's only fair they face off one more time and says tonight it will be Brandon vs. The Miz for the World Heavyweight Championship! He then brings out CM Punk who comes out to a nice pop for our opening match.

Match #1

Singles Match

CM Punk defeated Derrick Bateman with the GTS

-After the match, Sheamus comes on the titantron via sattelite. He says that he isn't in Canada right now saying he'd rather be anywhere else. He says that CM Punk got lucky at Over the Limit but next week on SmackDown, he will prove luck doesn't strike twice.

-We get another plug for the Insurrextion PPV.

Match #2

Tag Team Match

Tyson Kidd & Christian defeated Alberto Del Rio & Cody Rhodes

-A Bray Wyatt promo is shown, he says that last week was just the beginning, he says that next week the real fun is going to begin and ends it off with a laugh.

Match #3

Singles Match

Big Show defeated R-Truth with a Chokeslam

-We get a quick recap of RAW, then a review of Brandon and The Miz's traded victories over each other as we prepare for our main event.

Main Event

World Heavyweight Champion Brandon © defeated The Miz with the Landing Clash to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

-Michael Cole confirms that CM Punk vs. Sheamus will be the main event for next week's SmackDown. We get a shot of Brandon holding up the World Heavyweight Title on the ramp celebrating his win to close SmackDown.

#53 JustJeds

JustJeds

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

Feedback would be appreciated, I shall be doing Universe from now through most of the night tonight, as I have no plans, and results probably up tomorrow. Also, everyone keep up the good work,especially mcmg5150, I enjoy reading your Universe.

#54 LEGION

LEGION

Mein Imperium

• Members
  • 39,732 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:34 PM

Will start posting it fully when WWE 13 is out.
However... Raw Intro after the Draft:

ECW Intro after the Draft:

SmackDown Intro (old Version) after the Draft:

#55 #DeadManWalking

#DeadManWalking

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:50 PM

Posted Image

- The opening pyro goes off, and Michael Cole welcomes us all to the Royal Rumble. Afterwards Daniel Bryan's music plays, and here we go!

Match #1
Singles Match. The Winner Gets Entered Into the Royal Rumble
Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Jericho

- Final Moments: Jericho slapped the Walls of Jericho on D-Bryan. Bryan was close to submitting but luckily for him he made it to the ropes. Jericho stopped the hold and went for a clothesline, but Bryan reversed it into a german suplex. Bryan went to the top rope and attempted a diving headbutt, but Jericho rolled out of the way. Then Bryan sprung to his feet and hit his comeback move. He lifted Jericho to his feet and hit him with his signature roundhouse kicks. Then he quickly locked in the 'Yes!' Lock. Jericho tried to pull himself to the ropes, and barely made it. Bryan let go and after he stood up Jericho hit a Codebreaker from out of no where.

WINNER - Chris Jericho

- Afterwards we go backstage to see Drew McIntyre talking to Teddy Long. "I heard you nixed our tag match tonight." McIntyre said. "Well. We weren't sure if you'd have enough time for the ma-" Teddy was cut off by McIntyre. "Shut up! You're going to pay for this, Teddy." Drew began to leave. "Wait! Drew. What if I put you in the Rumble?" Teddy suggested. Drew smiled. "I like that idea." Drew left and Teddy wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Match #2
Singles Match for the United States Championship
Santino Marella vs. Wade Barrett ©

- Final Moments: After dominating Santino for the majority of the match, Barrett hits the Winds of Change. Barrett then sets up for the Wasteland, but Santino reverses it by elbowing Wade on the side of the head. Santino then quickly hits the Cobra and goes for the pin. Wade barely kicked out. Wade threw Santino into the corner and hit a massive boot to the head of Marella. Barrett then hit the Wasteland successfully and went for the pin.

WINNER and still United States Champion - Wade Barrett

Match #3
Tag Team Match. The Winners Gets Entered into the Royal Rumble
Alberto Del Rio & Mark Henry vs. Batista & Rey Mysterio

- Final Moments: Things were in favor of Mysterio until Mark Henry was tagged in. Henry began his destructive assault on Rey. He threw him around the ring with ease, and after every toss he looked at Batista and smiled. But Henry let his guard down for a split second and Rey capitalized by hitting him with a huge dropkick knocking him down. Rey quickly tagged in Batista. Henry got up and got speared by the Animal. Henry was dazed. Batista went for the Batista Bomb, but Del Rio broke it up. Rey jumped into the ring and knocked Del Rio out of it. Henry was too distracted by all the commotion and when he turned around. Gut kick. Batista Bomb!

WINNERS - Batista & Rey Mysterio

- A video plays hyping the triple threat next between Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, and Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Match #4
Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus ©

- Final Moments: At this point, Ziggler's in control. He has both men down, and whenever one tries to stand up Ziggler knocks them back down. Then Dolph stops and smiles. He goes out of the ring and gets a chair. He sets the chair up in the corner and waits for someone to stand up. Sheamus gets up first and Dolph tries to throw him into the chair, but Sheamus reverses it and Dolph goes headfirst into the the chair. Sheamus looks at the fallen Ziggler and turns around only to be planted with an RKO. Orton does that weird shake he does and notices Ziggler's down. Orton slithers into the corner and prepares to punt Ziggler. Orton goes for it but is hit suddenly with a Brogue Kick from Sheamus. Sheamus goes for the pin, and Ziggler jumps up to stop it. But ...

WINNER and Still World Heavyweight Champion - Sheamus

- Ziggler's in shock and slides out of the ring and leans against the commentators desk. He watches Sheamus celebrate with his retained World Championship. As Sheamus celebrates, Orton gets back on his feet. Sheamus sees it and offers his hand for a handshake. Orton looks at Sheamus's hand and Sheamus's face. Then Orton decides to quickly hit Sheamus with an RKO. Orton does his weird shake thing again, but is hit with a Zig Zag from completely out of no where. Ziggler once again stands tall over Orton and Sheamus. "I wasn't pinned! I should be champion!" Dolph exclaimed.

- A video airs highlighting Cena, Rock, and Punk's careers. Their triple threat is next. Who will leave with the WWE Championship?

Match #5
Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship
John Cena vs. The Rock vs. CM Punk ©

- Final Moments: Punk's down outside the ring. Inside the ring, The Rock and Cena are brawling. The crowd's electric. Rock goes for a Rock Bottom, but Cena elbow the side of Rock's head. Then Cena goes for the AA and hits it. Cena goes for the pin but Punk leaped into the ring to break it up at 2. Cena gets up only to be hit with a roundhouse kick from Punk. Cena falls out of the ring. Punk turns around and goes to hit The Rock with the GTS, but Rock reverses it and knocks Punk down. Then The Rock goes for a People's Elbow and hits it. Rock goes for the cover, but Punk reverses it into a roll-up. One! Two! And Rock kicks out at 2. Punk's frustrated and goes for another GTS. Cena breaks it up and hits the AA on Punk. Then The Rock hits the Rock Bottom on Cena. Rock goes for the pin. One! Two! Three!

WINNER and New WWE Champion - The Rock

- The Rock celebrates with the title as Punk storms away from the ring to the backstage area. Rock continues to celebrate when he notices Cena sitting in the corner. The Rock goes to shake Cena's hand, and unlike Orton, Cena shook it and left the ring. The Rock continued to celebrate.

- A promo aired hyping the importance of winning the Royal Rumble. It goes through all of the Rumble's stats. It finishes and the Rumble begins.

Match #6
Royal Rumble Match

Number of Entry
1.) Dolph Ziggler! - Eliminated 4th
2.) Chris Jericho - Eliminated 1st
3.) Drew McIntyre - Eliminated 3rd
4.) The Miz - Eliminated 6th
5.) Chavo Guerrero - Eliminated 2nd
6.) Mick Foley!!?? - Eliminated 5th
7.) Brodus Clay - Eliminated 10th
8.) Batista - Eliminated 9th
9.) Antonio Cesaro - Eliminated 12th
10.) Damien Sandow - Eliminated 7th
11.) Evan Bourne - Elminated 8th
12.) Kane - Eliminated 14th
13.) Zack Ryder - Eliminated 11th
14.) William Regal - Eliminated 17th
15.) R-Truth - Eliminated 15th
16.) Randy Orton! - Eliminated 16th
17.) Rey Mysterio - Eliminated 13th
18.) Yoshi Tatsu Eliminated 18th
19.) Tyson Kidd - Eliminated 21st
20.) Sin Cara - Eliminated 20th
21.) CM Punk!? - WINNER
22.) Mason Ryan - Eliminated 19th
23.) Kofi Kingston - Eliminated 22nd
24.) Justin Gabriel - Eliminated 23rd
25.) John Morrison - Eliminated 24th
26.) Jack Swagger - Eliminated 26th
27.) Cody Rhodes - Eliminated 27th
28.) Christian - Eliminated 25th
29.) Big Show - Eliminated 28th
30.) Alex Riley - Eliminated 29th

WINNER - CM Punk

#56 ★CrossRhodes★

★CrossRhodes★

Suplex City, Bitch!

• Banned
  • 12,735 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CrossRhodes94
  • Twitter: @ShaneAllison

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:07 AM

ROYAL RUMBLE: 

Divas Champion 
© Layla Vs. Kharma 

Maryse's music hits when both women are in the ring. She says that it isn't a divas match on a pay per view If she isn't in it. She said she talked to the general manager and not only added her to the match but it's now a falls count anywhere...

Falls Count Anywhere Triple Threat for the Divas Championship
© Layla Vs. Kharma Vs. Maryse 

Winner: NEW divas champion Maryse 

Wade Barrett is being interviewed backstage. He says tonight he will beat sheamus there is no if's 

Triple Threat United States Championship.
© Santino Marella Vs. Alex Riley Vs. Dolph Ziggler 

Winner: Santino Marella 
-Before: Goldust attacked Riley, yet again. Making it to where he couldn't compete in the match. 

Cody is getting ready for his match next. Ted Dibiase bumps into him. Ted wishes Cody, good luck in his match tonight. Cody laughs it off and says thanks but I don't need luck. And walks away. 

#1 contenders match for the World Heavyweight Championship 
Cody Rhodes Vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Cody Rhodes
-During the match: Ted comes out and distracts Orton and Cody hits the beautiful disaster and cross rhodes for the win.

Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship 
© Sheamus Vs. Wade Barrett 
Winner: Sheamus 

WWE Championship Match 
© CM Punk Vs. John Cena 
Winner:and still champion by No Contest CM Punk 
-During: Shane And Jacob Cass, run in and attack both Cena and punk. Jacob Cass putting punk through a table and Shane doing a snap suplex to Cena on the steel steps. They take the WWE Championship and run away with it. Both Cena and punk are stretchered out. 

30 Man Royal Rumble:
Winner: Drew McIntyre 

#57 AntMalone

AntMalone

Opener

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:15 AM

RAW
Match 1
John Cena vs David Otunga
Before; Husky Harris punched David Otunga during entrance
During: Mason Ryan punched David Otunga from crowd
WINNER: John Cena via STF
After: John Cena saved David Otunga from Husky Harris

Match 2
The Miz vs CM Punk
Before: Rey Mysterio attacked The Miz from the crowd
WINNER: CM Punk
After: CM Punk saved The Miz from Rey Mysterio

Match 3
Mason Ryan vs Rey Mysterio
During: John Morrison interfered for Mason Ryan
During: David Otunga interfered for Rey Mysterio
WINNER: Rey Mysterio

Match 4 - Tag Team
Kane & ??? vs Ezekiel Jackson & Heath Slater
Before: Kane's mystery tag team partner revealed to be Damien Sandow
WINNERS: Kane & Damien Sandow After: Kane & Damien Sandow attack Ezekiel Jackson & Heath Slater with Steel Chairs

KANE & DAMIEN SANDOW HAVE FORMED A TAG TEAM

NXT
Match 1
Michael McGillicutty vs Zack Ryder
WINNER: Zack Ryder

Match 2
Kofi Kingston vs Triple H
During: Booker T interfered and attacked Kofi Kingston
WINNER: Triple H
After: Brock Lesnar attacked Triple H with a steel pipe

BOOKER T HAS TURNED HIS BACK ON THE WWE FANS

Match 3 - Triple Threat
Ted DiBiase vs Yoshi Tatsu vs Sin Cara
WINNER: Ted DiBiase (def. Yoshi Tatsu via Million Dollar Dream)

SmackDown
Match 1
William Regal vs Mark Henry
WINNER: Mark Henry

Match 2
Christian vs Wade Barrett
Before: Wade Barrett attacked Christian from behind during Christian's entrance
WINNER: Christian
After: Alberto Del Rio attacked Christian with the World Heavyweight Championship

Match 3
Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio
WINNER: Randy Orton

Forgot to say: ^ January Week 1

#58 JustJeds

JustJeds

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

RAW

January; Week Two;

- A video package is shown from last week’s RAW, when John Cena defeated Kevin Nash for the right to face Alberto Del Rio for the WWE Championship at Royal Rumble. After the package is shown, Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler welcome us to Monday Night RAW.

- The WWE Champion, Alberto Del Rio, comes out, with Ricardo Rodriguez. Del Rio says that at the Royal Rumble, he will defeat John Cena, and retain the WWE Championship, and he will squash him like a cockroach. Mr. McMahon appears on the screen, and announces that as a warm-up match for the Royal Rumble, Del Rio will be in a Handicap Match, against two mystery opponents, and it’s next. Del Rio is furious as RAW goes to a commercial break.

Match One:

WWE Champion, Alberto Del Rio W/ Ricardo Rodriguez V. ??? & ???

- Del Rio’s opponents walk out, and it’s CM Punk & Mason Ryan.

Winners:

CM Punk & Mason Ryan

- After a commercial break, Kevin Nash makes his way to the ring, and says he wants to redeem himself, after his loss to John Cena last week. He challenges any superstar in the back, to a one-on-one match right now. Alex Riley makes his return to Monday Night RAW, after not being on RAW since his rivalry with The Miz last year. Riley looks to make an impact, and what better way to do it than beat Kevin Nash. But that isn’t just a simple task.

Match Two:

Kevin Nash V. Alex Riley

Winner:

Alex Riley

Match Three:

Jack Swagger V. Goldust

Winner:

Jack Swagger

- As Swagger celebrates, The Miz comes out and throws Goldust to the outside, The Miz & Jack Swagger shake hands, as RAW goes to a commercial break.

Main Event:

John Cena V. The Brian Kendrick

- Before the match, Kendrick cuts a promo on how tonight, he will make his impact, and defeat John Cena, and then, will one day, go on to become WWE Champion.

Winner:

The Brian Kendrick

- Kendrick steals the victory with a roll-up, and leaves up the ramp as soon as he wins. Cena is still in the ring, in shock to losing to The Brian Kendrick. This ends RAW.

SmackDown

January; Week Two;

- Jerry Lawler & Michael Cole welcome us to the latest edition, of Friday Night SmackDown. They announce that tonight’s first match is about to get underway, and the winner, will advance to the World Heavyweight Championship, Triple Threat Match, at the Royal Rumble.

Match One:

Kane V. Chavo Guerrero

Winner:

Kane

- As Kane celebrates, the WWE Champion, Alberto Del Rio, runs out and attacks Kane with the WWE Championship. Kane is eventually taken away on a stretcher. Cole & Lawler say that they will keep us up to date on the latest on Kane’s condition.

Match Two:

Royal Rumble Qualifier

Damien Sandow V. Yoshi Tatsu

Winner:

Damien Sandow

Match Three:

Royal Rumble Qualifier

Tyson Kidd V. Heath Slater

Winner:

Tyson Kidd

- Michael Cole announces that Mr. McMahon is about to inform the WWE Universe on Kane’s condition.

- Mr. McMahon appears on the TitanTron, and announces that Kane will be unable to compete, until the SmackDown before the Elimination Chamber, meaning, he will be unable to compete in the World Heavyweight Championship Match, at Royal Rumble. It’s announced that Chavo Guerrero will replace Kane.

Main Event:

Sin Cara V. Daniel Bryan V. Cody Rhodes

- Before the match begins, Justin Roberts announces that he has just been informed that this next match is under Extreme Rules!

- As Sin Cara makes his way to the ring, he high-fives the fans, but Ted DiBiase pops up from the crowd and hits Sin Cara with a cheap shot. The match begins with Rhodes & Bryan in the ring, and Sin Cara on the outside.

Winner:

Sin Cara

- Sin Cara celebrates as SmackDown goes off air.

RAW

January; Week Three;

- Once the pyrotechnics go off, Alex Riley comes out to open the show. Riley says he feels fantastic after last week, when he finally got onto RAW, and defeated Kevin Nash. Chris Jericho makes his way out to the ring, and starts talking about how he is going to win the Royal Rumble match. Jericho is completely ignoring Riley. Riley asks Jericho what he is doing, when Jericho asks who in the blue hell he is. Jericho advises Riley to get out of his ring, now, before he gets hurt. They get in each others faces, when Mick Foley’s music hits! Foley comes out wearing a suit, and he gets in the ring and says that Mr. McMahon isn’t here tonight, and he’s left him in charge! The fans love it. Foley says that tonight’s Main Event, will see Chris Jericho, take on Alex Riley one-on-one! He also says that Jericho already has a spot in the Royal Rumble, but if Alex Riley wins, Riley will get a spot in the Royal Rumble Match! RAW goes to a commercial break.

- Back from the commercial break, and Foley is still in the ring, bur Jericho & Riley have gone. Foley says that he sat down and watched RAW last week, and decided that tonight, he’s going to make a few matches, following the events of last week. He announces that CM Punk, will take on his own bodyguard, Mason Ryan, in a Royal Rumble Qualifer! John Cena comes out, and demands a rematch against The Brian Kendrick, here tonight. Foley says that Kendrick isn’t here tonight. Foley then announces, what has got to be one of the biggest matches ever on RAW. Foley announces that John Cena & Shawn Michaels, will team up to face Big Show, and a partner of his choice, in a Royal Rumble Qualifier! Foley says you may be a little confused as to why John Cena could be involved in this match. Foley says that any superstar is eligible for the Royal Rumble, even if there already scheduled in a match before the Rumble match itself. Foley lastly announces, that to kick off tonight’s show, The Miz & Jack Swagger, will taken on Goldust and a partner of his choice, and that match is next! Cena seems happy, as he could become the first ever person, to hold the WWE Championship, and win the Royal Rumble, at the same time!

Match One:

The Miz & Jack Swagger V. Goldust & ???

- Once Miz & Swagger are in the ring, Goldust comes out on stage, and announces his partner, R-Truth!

Winners:

Goldust & R-Truth

- R-Truth has embraced the WWE Fans.

Match Two:

Royal Rumble Qualifier

John Cena & Shawn Michaels V. Big Show & ???

- Show announces his partner, John Morrison!

Winners:

Big Show & John Morrison

- John Morrison has turned his back on the WWE Universe.

Match Three:

Royal Rumble Qualifier

CM Punk V. Mason Ryan

- Punk & Ryan shake hands before the match.

- During the match, Unified Tag Team Champion, David Otunga, walks out, with a steel chair in hand. He hits Punk right in the head with the chair.

Winner:

CM Punk

- Mason Ryan is taken away on a stretcher, and is badly injured.

Main Event:

Royal Rumble Qualifier (For Alex Riley)

Chris Jericho V. Alex Riley

Winner:

Alex Riley

- Jericho shakes Riley’s hand after the match, as RAW goes off air.

- Chris Jericho has embraced the WWE Fans.

SmackDown

January; Week Three;

- Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler welcome us to another edition, of Friday Night SmackDown. Michael Cole tells us that about an hour ago, it was announced on WWE.Com, that Ezekiel Jackson will defend his Intercontinental Championship, in a 6-Man Elimination Battle Royal, at the Royal Rumble. The five other men are from both the SmackDown & RAW rosters, and two of those names will be found out, tonight.

Match One:

Intercontinental Championship Match Qualifier

Justin Gabriel (SmackDown) V. Husky Harris (RAW)

- During the match, Wade Barrett comes out and hits Justin Gabriel with a huge Wasteland.

Winner:

Husky Harris

- After the match, whilst Harris is celebrating, Mr. McMahon appears on the TitanTron. He says he believes that Gabriel was screwed, therefore, he is putting Gabriel, Harris & Barrett into the Intercontinental Championship Match. SmackDown goes to a commercial break.

Match Two:

Royal Rumble Qualifier

Ted DiBiase V. William Regal

- Vladimir Kozlov is in the front row with a ticket.

- During the match, William Regal argues with Vladimir Kozlov at the barricade, but Kozlov hits Regal with a cheap shot, and leaves through the crowd, giving Ted DiBiase a great opportunity.

Winner:

Ted DiBiase

- Sin Cara comes out on stage, and stares down Ted DiBiase. Sin Cara obviously remembers when DiBiase attacked him last week.

- A promo is shown for the return of Ryback next week, as SmackDown goes to a commercial.

- Back from the break, and Sin Cara V. Ted DiBiase is announced for next week.

Match Three:

Royal Rumble Qualifier

Edge V. Christian

Winner:

Edge

- Edge & Christian shake hands after the match.

Main Event:

Brodus Clay (SmackDown) V. Austin Aries (RAW)

Winner:

Austin Aries

- Aries & Clay shake hands after the match, and Clay gets his arm raised by Aries, as SmackDown goes off air.

- Brodus Clay has embraced the WWE Fans.

RAW

January; Week Four;

- Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler welcome us to the final edition of Monday Night RAW, before the Royal Rumble. Cole says tonight’s Main Event, will see a No-Disqualification, Champion V. Champion match, as the WWE Champion, Alberto Del Rio, takes on the World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton. Cole also announces that in a rematch from last week, R-Truth & Goldust will once again take on Jack Swagger & The Miz, but this time, spots in the Royal Rumble Match are up for grabs, and that’s next.

Match One:

Royal Rumble Qualifier

R-Truth & Goldust V. The Miz & Jack Swagger

Winners:

R-Truth & Goldust

- CM Punk comes out, and he calls out David Otunga, and challenges him to a match, right now. Otunga comes out, and stands on stage, but before he can say anything, he is interrupted by Mr. McMahon. McMahon says that Punk is already scheduled to be in the Rumble, but he will fight David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty, for the Unified Tag Team Championships, at the Royal Rumble. McMahon reminds Punk that Mason Ryan isn’t cleared to compete, so Punk will have to find a new Tag Team Partner, come Sunday.

Match Two:

Mark Henry (SmackDown) V. Kofi Kingston (RAW)

Winner:

Kofi Kingston

- The Brian Kendrick comes out, and says after not appearing last week, he is back. He says two weeks ago, he proved he can hang with the big dogs, as we defeated the number one contender for the WWE Championship, John Cena. The Brian Kendrick announces that his next match up, will be a Royal Rumble Qualifier, and he has yet to find out who is opponent is. His opponent is revealed to be WWE Hall of Famer, and commentator for both RAW & SmackDown, Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler!

Match Three:

Royal Rumble Qualifier

The Brian Kendrick V. Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler

Winner:

The Brian Kendrick

- A video package is shown, of Alex Riley preparing & training for the Royal Rumble match.

Main Event:

Champion V. Champion; Non-Title;

WWE Champion, Alberto Del Rio V. World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton

Winner:

Randy Orton

- Orton celebrates as RAW goes off air.

SmackDown

January; Week Four;

- Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler welcome us to Friday Night SmackDown, after the opening intro & usual pyrotechnics have went off. They remind us that tonight’s Main Event will see Sin Cara take on Ted DiBiase one-on-one. Also scheduled tonight is the return of Ryback, which is next.

Match One:

Royal Rumble Qualifier

Ryback (SmackDown) V. Drew McIntyre (RAW)

- During the match, Sheamus runs out and breaks up a pin attempt from Ryback, and then leaves.

Winner:

Ryback

Match Two:

Non-Title

World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton V. Cody Rhodes

- Sheamus, once again comes out, this time with a steel chair in hand, and looks to attack Randy Orton, but Daniel Bryan makes the save and comes to Orton’s aid and fends off Sheamus, before chasing him backstage.

Winner:

Randy Orton

- A highlight of the Regal/DiBiase match is shown from last week, where Vladimir Kozlov attacked William Regal. Kozlov & Regal are scheduled to face off, one-on-one, next.

Match Three:

Vladimir Kozlov (RAW) V. William Regal (SmackDown)

- As Kozlov awaits Regal in the ring, Regal attacks him from behind.

Winner:

William Regal

- Regal goes to leave, but hesitates and goes back and beat down Vladimir Kozlov again.

- A video package is shown, showing Chavo Guerrero preparing at home for his World Heavyweight Championship match, at Royal Rumble.

Main Event:

Sin Cara V. Ted DiBiase

- Before the match, DiBiase offers Sin Cara a handshake, but DiBiase hits him with a kick to the gut.

Winner:

Sin Cara

- As Sin Cara is celebrating, he is ambushed by Chavo Guerrero & Damien Sandow. This ends SmackDown.

Royal Rumble

- A video package shows all the storylines leading to tonight’s matches, and the pyrotechnics. Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler welcome us to the first stop to WrestleMania: the Royal Rumble! The action shall kick off with our Unified Tag Team Championship Match.

Match One:

Unified Tag Team Championship Match

David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty © V. CM Punk & ???

- Whilst Otunga & McGillicutty await Punk & his Mystery Partner in the ring, Punk makes his way out onto the stage. Punk says he thought long, and hard on who is partner should be, but he finally made his choice. Punk asks us to welcome, his new partner…the United States Champion, Dolph Ziggler! Ziggler makes his return after a 2 month period, whilst he was off filming a film for WWE Studios. Ziggler says it’s great to be back, but he has an announcement to make. Ziggler says because he hasn’t defended his United States Championship in over 30 days, he is being forced to relinquish the title. Ziggler says he has found a suitable replacement, and he will be revealed, after he & Punk become new Tag Team Champions! A very confident Punk & Ziggler enter the match up.

Winners and NEW Unified Tag Team Champions:

CM Punk & Dolph Ziggler

- As Punk & Ziggler celebrate, trainers check on Michael McGillicutty, who appears to be badly hurt. McGillicutty is carried backstage by trainers. Ziggler gets on the microphone, and says it’s time to introduce the new United States Champion…Drew McIntyre! McIntyre comes to the ring to a chorus of boos, and receives the United States Championship high, as all three men celebrate with there new found gold.

- Damien Sandow is approached backstage by Josh Matthews. Matthews asks Sandow why he and Chavo Guerrero attacked Sin Cara two nights ago on SmackDown. Sandow replies by saying he will not indulge Matthews with that information, and Sandow walks away.

Match Two:

Randy Orton © V. Sin Cara V. Chavo Guerrero

Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion:

Sin Cara

- Sin Cara celebrates with the World Heavyweight Championship

Match Three:

Intercontinental Championship Match

6-Man Elimination Battle Royal

Ezekiel Jackson © V. Husky Harris V. Justin Gabriel V. Wade Barrett V. Austin Aries V. Kofi Kingston

Order of Elimination:

Wade Barrett by Justin Gabriel

Kofi Kingston by Austin Aries

Husky Harris by Ezekiel Jackson

Justin Gabriel by Austin Aries

Austin Aries by Ezekiel Jackson

Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion:

Ezekiel Jackson

- Heath Slater cuts a promo, saying how he will be the first man ever, to defeat Ryback. Ryback’s music cuts him off, and Slater looks frightened.

Match Four:

Ryback V. Heath Slater

Winner:

Ryback

Match Five:

WWE Championship Match

Alberto Del Rio © V. John Cena

- Before the match begins, Del Rio hits Cena with Brass Knuckles.

Winner and STILL WWE Champion:

Alberto Del Rio

- A video package is shown, showing highlights & facts from past Royal Rumble matches.

Main Event:

30 Man Royal Rumble

Order of Entry:

• R-Truth
  • Mick Foley (Legend Appearance)
  • Chris Jericho
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Sheamus
  • Animal (Legend Appearance)
  • Alex Riley
  • John Cena
  • Dolph Ziggler (Unified Tag Team Champion)
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Ryback
  • Ted DiBiase
  • Wade Barrett
  • Randy Orton
  • John Morrison
  • CM Punk (Unified Tag Team Champion)
  • Goldust
  • Justin Gabriel
  • Edge
  • Vladimir Kozlov
  • The Brian Kendrick
  • Chavo Guerrero
  • Santino Marella
  • Kevin Nash
  • Ricky Steamboat (Legend Appearance)
  • Drew McIntyre (United States Champion)
  • Booker T (Legend Appearance)
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Damien Sandow
  • Big Show

Order of Elimination:

• R-Truth by Mick Foley
  • Chris Jericho by Tyson Kidd
  • Tyson Kidd by Animal
  • Mick Foley by Sheamus
  • Animal by Sheamus
  • Alex Riley by Sheamus & John Cena
  • John Cena by Daniel Bryan
  • Dolph Ziggler by Daniel Bryan
  • Ryback by Ted DiBiase
  • Daniel Bryan by Randy Orton
  • Ted DiBiase by Sheamus & Randy Orton
  • Wade Barrett by Randy Orton
  • Sheamus by John Morrison
  • John Morrison by Randy Orton
  • CM Punk by Randy Orton
  • Edge by Justin Gabriel
  • Justin Gabriel by Randy Orton
  • Goldust by Randy Orton
  • The Brian Kendrick by Randy Orton
  • Randy Orton by Vladimir Kozlov
  • Chavo Guerrero by Santino Marella
  • Vladimir Kozlov by Santino Marella
  • Santino Marella by Kevin Nash
  • Kevin Nash by Ricky Steamboat
  • Drew McIntyre by Ricky Steamboat
  • Ricky Steamboat by Booker T
  • Cody Rhodes by Booker T
  • Damien Sandow by Booker T & Big Show
  • Booker T by Big Show

Winner of the Royal Rumble:

Big Show

ROYAL RUMBLE FACTS

- Randy Orton got the most Eliminations: 8 (Daniel Bryan, Ted DiBiase, Wade Barrett, John Morrison, CM Punk, Justin Gabriel, Goldust & The Brian Kendrick)

- Booker T got the most Eliminations from a Legend: 3 (Ricky Steamboat, Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow) and he was also in the final two. Booker also entered at the Rumble’s ‘Lucky Number’, 27, which has produced the most Royal Rumble wins.

- R-Truth lasted the shortest amount of time in the ring: 0:41. R-Truth has eliminated by Mick Foley. Truth also entered at Number One.

Alex Riley, Ted DiBiase & Damien Sandow were the only people not eliminated by one, single person.

That's January done, will be working on February later today. Thanks for reading :cool:

#59 ...4214345

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:29 AM

Posted Image
1 WEEK AWAY FROM SUMMERSLAM
Match 1. David Otunga vs Michael McGillicutty
Otunga won quickly with The Verdict.
Winner: David Otunga
Match 2. US Title: Santino Marella vs Jack Swagger
Before the match starts David Otunga attacks Santino from behind. Michael Cole says that he was trying to make a name for himself.
No Contest
AJ comes out and says that because Jack Swagger didn't get his US Title match tonight that at SummerSlam he will face The Miz for the IC Title!
Match 3. Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs Prime Time Players
R-Truth started things off for his team, quickly dominating Darren Young. There was quick tags between both teams, but in the end Kofi got a hot tag and hit SOS on Titus' O Neil for the win.
Winners: Kofi Kingston & R-Truth
Main Event: Big Show vs John Cena vs CM Punk vs Kane
CM Punk never showed up for the match. As everyone was waiting for him, we see him appear on the titantron. He's in his hometown Chicago! He says that he doesn't need to show up for his match because it would make it too predictable that he would win. As John Cena & Big Show continue watching the titantron as CM Punk keeps talking, Kane turns them both around and chokeslames them both!
Winner: Kane
Raw ends as CM Punk stares at Kane from the titantron.

Final SummerSlam Card
Tag Team Titles: Kofi & R-Truth vs PTP
IC Title: The Miz vs Jack Swagger
Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho
WHC: Sheamus vs ADR
WWE Championship: CM Punk vs John Cena vs Big Show
HHH vs Brock Lesnar

#60 DefterTrout125

DefterTrout125

Jobber

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Gamertag: DefterTrout125
  • Twitter: R_Savage15

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:08 PM

Monday Night Raw

- We are ready for Monday Night Raw and instantly the WWE Champion CM Punk hits the ring to a cheer. He grabs a mic and this could be interesting after the superkick from Shawn Michaels last week. Punk puts on a confused face and puts the mic to his lips. He says that he wants Shawn Michaels to come out to the ring and explain his actions from last week. He waits but gets no response and Punk sighs. He says he has figured it out anyway, he says he knows Kevin Nash has something to do with this so he can regain the WWE Title. He says the old pals are back together and they are going to screw him out of his deserved hardwork and his title. Before he can go any further Kevin Nash interupts him. Nash says that he has no idea why Michaels did what he did but he liked it. Punk then says Nash shouldn't hide the facts with fiction and that he should get his little friend to come out and face him like a man. General manager Robert Savage stops the two and says there will be no physical contact with either of them before Night of Champions and he remins the fans that this is his show and he is better than the fans.

Jack Swagger vs John Morrison

Winner: John Morrison

- Swagger was on his way to a return victory until Batista came from out of nowhere and speared him. The ref was down and Morrison hit the starship pain to pick up the win. After the match Morrison asked Evan Bourne to walk out to the ring and face him right now. Instead he gets Dolph Ziggler who says Morrison won't be near his title any time soon and he should watch his back. From out of nowhere Evan Bourne jumps over the barricade and him and Morrison start brawling. Morrison tosses Bourne to the outside and stares him down.

- We go backstage and Triple H is walking around and he bumps into Kevin Nash. Triple H says he knows he is up to something and he shouldn't hide it. Nash just laughs and walks off.

- Savage and Maryse walk out to the ring. Savage gets a mic and says that things will change around here for the good like he said last week and he is sure Maryse was the right assistant GM. Maryse takes the mic and says she is going to sort all the divas out on this show and makes it clear she is the most powerful diva in the WWE. Savage looks smug and says we need to address something. He says that a few weeks ago Zack Ryder disrespected a higher power and he will pay tonight. Maryse then takes the mic and says Ryder will pay for putting a cake in her face and introduces his opponent for tonight.... Mason Ryan!

Mason Ryan vs Zack Ryder

Winner: Mason Ryan

- Maryse gets into the ring and slaps Ryder after the match and says he won't be seen for a long time.

- We go backstage and Bourne and Morrison are fighting like animals. Security break it up but Bourne hits a cheap shot to Morrison.

- Kelly Kelly stands in the ring with a mic. She says that it is great to be here on Raw but she needs to tell the fans something. She says that something happened months ago that she needs to tell them. She says that she pulled prank on Maryse and got make up all over her face. She shows the pictures from WWE.Com and the universe laughs at it. She says Maryse is awful and is the worst diva to be in the ring and she looks stupid in a suit. Maryse interupts her and says that Kelly Kelly is just a doll who kisses up to the fans and she should be a woman. Maryse says she doesn't have what it takes to be a diva and wants a match with her, Kelly Kelly accepts.

Maryse vs Kelly Kelly

Winner: Maryse

- Kelly Kelly was getting ready for the K2 but Savage ran out and pulled her leg. Maryse took advantage and hit the French Kiss to pick up the win. Maryse picked her up again and hit a big DDT to finish her off. She then picked up the mic and said she isn't done yet, she directs Savage to get a box of make up. She puts it all over the face of Kelly Kelly and laughs at her. Savage calls for something and a massive dumpster is brought out. Maryse and Savage pick Kelly up and put here in there. Savage and Maryse then both shout....... YOU'RE FIRED!!! and they laugh and hug.

- Miz and Rey Mysterio are backstage and they wish Edge good luck in the main event. Edge says he won't let them down and Cena will pay tonight.

Edge vs John Cena

Winner: John Cena

- The ref was knocked down and Cena grabbed a chair. Rey Mysterio stopped him from using it at the last second. Edge went for the spear but it missed Cena and hit Mysterio. Edge turned around into a chair shot and then Cena hit the FU to put him away. At the end of the match Cena went for the chair again and put it around the ankle of Edge. All of a sudden the lights go out. The lights come back on..... It's the Undertaker! He has Cena set up for a chokeslam and hits it followed by a tombstone. The Undertaker is back and he does his signature pose to end Raw.

Smackdown will be up tommorow