How Many people still play wwe 12

Broski Barrage

Do You Still Play WWE 12  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Still Play WWE 12?

• Yes I do
    • No I do not
    • I sometimes play it

I still play it weekly and I still love it. I actually played a few matches last night to hype myself for 13 and I ended up having the single best match I've ever had...which is why I love WWE12, and I think I'll love WWE13 even more. You can play it forever and you may start to grow bored with it, but all it takes is one surprisingly great match and you're hooked again. I did Eddie Guerrero (me) vs Punk and it was such a good match that I could have recorded it and watched it later as if it was a real WWE match. The action was that damn good. I would have been on the edge of my seat if I was watching a real match.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't played it in months. To be honest, I really didn't like WWE 12. I just got bored of it very quickly. I've been playing SvR 2006 and 2007 lately, but the discs only work sporadically so I've kind of given up on them too. Waiting for WWE 13 now to give me something new, and I figured I might as well not play wrestling games in the mean time, to make the WWE 13 experience more wholesome.

Yes I still play the game because I love seeing the CAW come out with his actual titantron. Adds a bit of authenticity to the game thats not really got bored.

Well I had to play the game really just so I could grab the achievements on my other profile.

Been trying recently to get back into it however with WWE 13 just around the corner and quite frankly looking amazing, it's hard to enjoy WWE 12.

Plus the community creations servers are STILL inconsistent and I rely heavily on downloading CAWs to enhance my Universe Mode. So that's always been a dampener on my experience with the game over the last year.

I still play, haven't played in a while. I've got hooked on it again. Played while ago, universe mode. My universe is based on attitude era/current wwe. Got Raw is War and old Smackdown. Anyway was playing as stone cold against randy savage for the attitude era wwe championship. Stone cold wins, after the match Stone cold grabs a chair and when about he hits savage with the belt CM Punk returns from a injury and saves Macho Man. Next night on Raw, Savage gets injured by Stone Cold. So at the Fatal 4 Way ppv. It was stone cold vs CM Punk vs. Big Show vs. John Cena for the championship. After the match Stone Cold wins, but it shows a cutscene with the Big Show about to stomp on CM Punks leg with a steel chair. Savage returns and saves Punk and forms a tag team. Their currently feuding with The unholy alliance (Big Show & Kevin Nash). It's getting good, I named the team Macho Madness for Savage and Punk. Might do a tag team title run with them.

I still play it, I still play some of my older games too (still enjoy SVR06, thanks to GM mode), and other games with fun seasons like Shut Your Mouth and Here Comes the Pain; and fun rosters like 09.

Each game has like a certain Atmosphere to it, hard to explain, but it makes the games more enjoyable, other factors like the OST are also fun.

But I still enjoy WWE 12, it's the only game with Alex Riley, Michael McGillicutty, Arn Anderson (and the epic 4 Horseman music), not to mention the WCW arenas, maybe I'll go back to it (and possibly download the rest of the superstars I hadn't yet, when the next sale comes).

I'm not getting WWE 13 on release anyway, unless there's a release day sale that will give me the Pre-Order Code or I'll wait for this year's DLC to go on sale (or do both, I could afford it but it's simply the principle of paying so much for a game).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived