171 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Still Play WWE 12?

• Yes I do
    • No I do not
    • I sometimes play it

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I traded it in last month to go towards my pre-order of WWE '13. For the time being I rely on All Stars to get my wrestling fix. Sure it's not a traditional wrestling game but it holds so much more replay value for me than SvR '11 and WWE '12 did.

I have been playing wwe 12 since it came out but yesterday my game got courptted so now that has kind of killed my wanting to play it. I just don't wanna put the effort in to remake all those caws I lost and fix all the superstar default movesets again.

I pray THQ actually tests wwe13 before it is released

I dont. But I do still play 2010 because for one thing it was a better same with easier controls.

I still get online with it to have matches with friends/clan mates & to try & search out folks to have enjoyable matches with. But since I like to use my PT caws the majority of the time the servers can be a huge frustrating issue.

iam going to be very honest here i only like the games now for the caw mode its mostly because if it wasent for caw it would be bore me to death

might be my age ( 30 this year ) but wrestling games these days dont intrest me at all i love the creation mode but thats it also it dosent help that i dont know who half the guys are ( side from orton hhh ect )

but yea side from caw mode dont play it much

Archived