How Many people still play wwe 12

Broski Barrage

Do You Still Play WWE 12  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Still Play WWE 12?

• Yes I do
    • No I do not
    • I sometimes play it

I have been playing wwe 12 since it came out but yesterday my game got courptted so now that has kind of killed my wanting to play it. I just don't wanna put the effort in to remake all those caws I lost and fix all the superstar default movesets again.

I pray THQ actually tests wwe13 before it is released

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been playing wwe 12 since it came out but yesterday my game got courptted so now that has kind of killed my wanting to play it. I just don't wanna put the effort in to remake all those caws I lost and fix all the superstar default movesets again.

I pray THQ actually tests wwe13 before it is released

i deleted all my caws cause the actual wwe superstars kept showing up when had them in a brand that i didn't want used. it got really annoying so deleted them all. it just took the enjoyment out of it. i what usually do to keep Universe mode interesting is make brant changes after a few 'universe years'. like, change RAW to NITRO, SD to ECW, i've changed Superstars to a backyard wrestling type of show. I'll mix Legends with low-mid card guys(jobbers). then after a few more 'universe years' i'll change everything back to todays current rosters.then>rinse & repeat.

I play it every now and then when I want to have a realistic HIAC match, or I feel like putting the computer through a flaming table. I'd delete the save data for it, but I'm keeping it until I write down all of my CZW, BJW, wXw, and ROH CAW formulas.

For every hour I spend in caw mode I maybe spend 5 minutes playing matches. heh...

There is a payoff at the end though when once in a while I'll have a long match which I do enjoy.

Not gonna lie, but I've been playing much more of HCTP and the AKI games and even SvR '07. I just don't enjoy WWE 12 that much. Between it being pretty much the same game as the last 3 years, bad A.I, the opponent no-selling everything and most modes being almost unplayable I rather spend time on older games that make me happier rather than upset....

@ZACK: I thinks we are twins ! Cuz i got corrupted too ! about a month ago ! :(

and just like i'll in till WWE 13 get release !

I feel your pain. I am slowly remaking the caws I lost and redoing the movesets of in game superstars. so Hopefully I can start playing again before the new transformers game is out.

Archived