Cody Rhodes Uploaded!(Rhodes,NWOldskool,Caws.ws)

Oldsie

I started with Slipfan's 2011 Rhodes and decided to add my own take on Rhodes facial detailing and eyebrows with my tweaks, I am really liking where it's heading! I am thinking on sticking to only three attires because he doesn't change them much but here they're. I also added a slight tan as well to match in skin tone of the IGM.

8/14/12 Uploaded

o6b8cp.jpg35k91mq.jpg

Wrestlemania 28

2uj2r9c.jpg2gt9l53.jpg

Over The Limit

68skko.jpgqoahzt.jpg

White and Black

ru2vbb.jpg24b2oty.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can kind of see Cody in there, but I'm also seeing a decent amount of default still.. Although, Cody does a bit of default to him IRL.. LOL.. You should do the White and Blue attire for the last 1.. The attire he wears now..

I was just thinking that...I need to change the hair as well and make the eyes way smaller....

Word.. I definitely think the hair choice will have an immediate impact on this caw.. 1 good thing about Cody.. If you google Cody Rhodes pictures, there are PLENTY of pics.. LOL

I have now textured the Eyebrows, changed the Skin and changed to Hair 20 an update should be posted soon.

Don\t mind the texture line still blending and finding the correct skin tone that matches. Otherwise any suggestions?

Archived