BME's wCw/nWo Project *Update 04/08/12 Buff Bagwell Uploaded*

Kush™

I tried the hair I was going to suggest and there's no way to make it light enough. I forget which number but it sticks out from the sides and is close shaven toward the bottom.

Can't wait to see Finlay. I do know of a good hair for him too, I'll let you know in an hour or so (not home right now).

He is real hard to capture,what hair would you suggest

Do you mean this one?

http://caws.ws/svr2010/pics/zack_ryder265.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the one and like I said it just doesn't get light enough.I know in past games you could make it lighter.

I tried the hair I was going to suggest and there's no way to make it light enough. I forget which number but it sticks out from the sides and is close shaven toward the bottom.

Can't wait to see Finlay. I do know of a good hair for him too, I'll let you know in an hour or so (not home right now).

He is real hard to capture,what hair would you suggest

Do you mean this one?

http://caws.ws/svr20...ck_ryder265.jpg

I'm loving Finlay, Booker and Stevie. I'd suggest different hair for Fin though

Thanks man,i dont have a clue for a hair choice for Finlay,none of them seem to get light enough.

Konnan and Bagwell should be up soon.

If I uploaded a Disco Moveset would you be able to apply it to the caw and still upload. The reason I ask is because I'm not sure how that thing of which we do not speak works but it seems plausible.

Update,Finlay and Harlem Heat Face Preview added.Attires to follow shortly

Can anyone get a moveset for disco inferno

If I uploaded a Disco Moveset would you be able to apply it to caw and still upload. The reason I ask is because I'm not sure how that thing of which we do not speak works but it seems plausible.

Yeah i can.

Great I'll upload it later today then.

If I uploaded a Disco Moveset would you be able to apply it to caw and still upload. The reason I ask is because I'm not sure how that thing of which we do not speak works but it seems plausible.

Yeah i can.

I also have a Booker T face I want you to download. I just have some detailing to do.

I really like Stevie Ray and Finlay aside from the obvious (hair). But Booker T just looks off to me it's difficult to pinpoint what exactly is throwing it off.

thanks man,what do you think of harlem heat and finlay??

Thanks,will give your booker t a download

@ BME really good job on ZBOTH Disco & Konnan

i had absolutely NO Plans on d/ling on havin either 1 on those guys on my 97 -98 wcw file (was never really a big fan of either) but dey Both came out so well i think i'll hav 2 change dat gd work

far as harlem heat co-sign i really like ur stevie ray (definitely better than da 1 im using now)

@ BME really good job on ZBOTH Disco & Konnan

i had absolutely NO Plans on d/ling on havin either 1 on those guys on my 97 -98 wcw file (was never really a big fan of either) but dey Both came out so well i think i'll hav 2 change dat gd work

far as harlem heat co-sign i really like ur stevie ray (definitely better than da 1 im using now)

Thanks man glad you like it.

Hey BME, after you finish the face of Billy Kidman, can you send me the formula or the cas file?

I'm working on a cruiserweight project, and Billy Kidman is on the list

Definitely man,will get it to you soon

Buff Bagwell uploaded,Konnan will be and so will Disco Inferno once renders are done

Archived