BME's wCw/nWo Project *Update 04/08/12 Buff Bagwell Uploaded*

Kush™

Here are my wCw/nWo caws.I will make up to atleast 15-20 CAWS i hope.

All will include Renders and Titantrons.Next to Preview will be Dean Malenko,Billy Kidman and Sid Vicious and Scott Steiner is being Overhauled.Requests are welcome.If anyone can help with Entrances or Movesets please PM me or post in this topic.

Main Tags,BME (instert persons name here) WCW

If it is Green then it is uploaded.

If it is Brown then it is complete but not uploaded yet.

List:

Dustin Rhodes

Glacier

Meng

Dean Malenko

Rey Mysterio jr

Billy Kidman

Alex Wright

Eric Bischoff

Booker T

Stevie Ray

Steven Regal

Brian Adams

Scott Riggs

Jim Neidhart

Crowbar

David Flair

Lash Leroux

Mark Jindrak

Sean O'Haire

Paul Orndorff

Paul Roma

Barbarian

Fit Finlay:*NEW* (Need suggestions)

finlay.png

Harlem Heat:*NEW*

Stevie Ray

stevieray.pngbooka.png

Sting *UPDATE*:

Big Credit to vesselmaker for the leg pads.Still have to draw logo on Crow attire and forgot to fix hair color on first attire.stingface.png

stingattires.png

Konnan *UPDATE*:

Don't know if face is final depends on what you guys think.Done all attires and tattoos.

konnanp.png

konnanattires.png

Disco Inferno(Need Moveset):

discoinferno.png

discoinfernoattire.png

Buff Bagwell:

buffbagwellface.png

buffbagwellattires.png

Scott Hal(Adding Render and Titantron)l:

scotthall.pngscotthallattires.png

In-Games:

ingameql.pngkoninagem.pngingmw.pngingamer.png

Comments and Suggestions are Appreciated

:cool:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DISCO FEVER, DISCO FEVER, DISCO FEVER, YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Hey bro, Scott Hall's hair is on the game

Also, your Sting needs work, but I'm really looking forward to this

If you need any help with themes (arena effects), titantrons and renders, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do

DISCO FEVER, DISCO FEVER, DISCO FEVER, YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Hey bro, Scott Hall's hair is on the game

Also, your Sting needs work, but I'm really looking forward to this

If you need any help with themes (arena effects), titantrons and renders, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do

I thought that hair that suited him which hair do you suggest? And what is wrong with Sting? Could you be more precise.Thanks for the offer man but i have got all my Titantrons and Renders

I chose those pants because that's the only I could create his Wolfpac attire. That's the only pants in the game that have 2 colors, If you could suggest any other ideas how to create the Wolfpac attire please comment,

What happened 2 Konnan fam? In the other thread it looked almost just like him.. In these pics it looks completely different.. Working on his set as we speak..

Do you like the old texture better? All I did is gave him a tan and thickened the lips, changed the eyebrows.

Could we get an early white attire for Disco since it looks like you have one space left? As for request: Fit Finlay, Steven Regal, Alex Wright, There's one more but I can't remember who

Lash Leroux!!! LOL

Could we get an early white attire for Disco since it looks like you have one space left? As for request: Fit Finlay, Steven Regal, Alex Wright, There's one more but I can't remember who

Yeah,i got the attire done now.Will do those requests and preview in next update.

Not Lash I'm thinking it was probably Stevie Ray

Lash Leroux!!! LOL

I have got Stevie Ray,but it is very early.

If anyone got requests just post them.

Glacier!!

Maybe,only if i could do justice to his entrance attires.

Im also working on Rey Mysterio

Hulk Hogan

Sean Waltman

Eric Bischoff

Hogan,nah Bhangra/Wolfgang have perfected him.Eric is in the works still thinking about Waltman

If your taking suggestions I've been attempting "The American Nightmare" Dustin Rhodes, would be nice to see what you do with him, also I'd like to see a Meng if that's something you might want to consider. :cool:

If your taking suggestions I've been attempting "The American Nightmare" Dustin Rhodes, would be nice to see what you do with him, also I'd like to see a Meng if that's something you might want to consider. :cool:

I might try Dustin Rhodes,Do you want pics taken of Rhodes? Meng is on the list.

Archived