**UPLOADED - 8/23* Gregory Helms by WFMashUpz / PICS ADDED

WFMashUpz

Gregory Helms is now on Live!

Searchtags: WFMashUpz, Helms, Caws.ws

Uploaded by NWOldskool

Moveset by Righteous, with some adjustments by me.

Pics by Stunner! Thank you guys

ab5sia.png

2ue5feo.png

qxp3ds.png

Attires:

1 - Black w/ purple

2 - Black w/ red

3 - Black w/ golden

4 - Custom PG SUX

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want, I can try to help you out on the trunks logos.

I have clear refs of his Black/purple logos (I think they are from SvR 08)

I can send 'em to you if you want

if you go to the google link that should kind of be a good texture to help you out on the tights..

link: http://www.google.co...29,r:4,s:0,i:88

Yeah I have it saved here

That was the texture I was talking about

If you want to take a look at mine, it'll give you refs for pretty much every attire he did. I have like 14 total attires for him spread over my uploads. You can find them all by searching for Ravenos.

Sadly, I didn't keep all my refs, or I could send them to you.

If you want to take a look at mine, it'll give you refs for pretty much every attire he did. I have like 14 total attires for him spread over my uploads. You can find them all by searching for Ravenos.

Sadly, I didn't keep all my refs, or I could send them to you.

The fact is, I don't have XBL Gold ):

It would be awesome to me if I had some caws to compare and try to get better, but I can't download nothing.

Nose looks way better in the update. The facial hair might not be dark enough (or could be too dark-- depends on which era :)).

I started that to help Von with his Ruthless Agression project, but he's already making one.

So it's 2006-2007 I think

Nose looks way better in the update. The facial hair might not be dark enough (or could be too dark-- depends on which era :)).

I started that to help Von with his Ruthless Agression project, but he's already making one.

So it's 2006-2007 I think

Shane/Greg's facial hair is sort of like the great mystery of his wrestling career. If you look at refs, he keeps it what seems like a uniform length (except when he has the hurricane goatee, obviously), but the thickness varies wildly.

I think he might have done the hulk hogan eyeliner to thicken trick.

If you haven't gone here : http://www.shanehelms.com/ there's a ton of reference material. Not the best resolution on some of it, but if you dig around there are photos from all across his career.

For a part of 2006, if I remember right, he had the chinstrap with no 'stache. That one is actually really easy to get in game, since the hardest part of getting his facial hair right is getting the stache the right thickness/angle.

Archived