FIFA Series

RVD 4:20

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suarez is already 87, I doubt he will change really.

I hope they put Agbonlahor to silver. And Beckford. Hate playing that bitch.

Shooting on the PES demo is weird as ass. Didn't really get the grades/ratings and I have no idea how to do skill. It's still kinda fun though.

Regarding Chelsea players overalls, probably get some boosts because of the CL, I see Cech, Cole, Cahill and Ramires going up.

Cech and Cole up 1, Cahill to 83 and Ramires to 84. Bertrand should get to the 70s as well I reckon.

Jelavic - 76 > 81

Heitinga - 76 > 80

Howard - 80 > 81

Baines - 80 > 83

Fellaini - 79 > 82

Gueye - 72 > 76

Gibson - 74 > 78

Coleman - 76 > 74

Osman - 77 > 75

Mucha - 69 > 67

Anichebe - 73 > 34

Cahill to 83 lolol. Bit high if you ask me.

Borini fuuuu price is ridiculous for a silver who's not stupidly overpowered.

It's cause suddenly people give a shit about him, realising he's a pretty great player.

Taking him off Liverpool and to whatever team I play in Fifa 13, don't think he really belongs there.

If Everton get those ratings they'd be quite good to play with. lol at Anichebe; but fact is the man is big and black, meaning he'd still be one of the better players on the game, regardless of rating.

I know exactly why Borini is so expensive. He is a re-release of his IF. some of his in-game stats:

FK Accuracy - 96

Finishing - 90

Shot Power - 89

Dribbling - 80

All his physical stats are in 80s or high 70s beside strength.

All those stats on a silver. Its pretty rare to have a silver with 90 finishing and 96 fk accuracy and 89 shot power.

Anyone know anyone in the game? I know two players who'll be on Nijmegen in 13, who both played for my hometown team (EFB) before going there. (EFB wasn't in 12 cause they got relegated, but will be in 13). One has played for Nijmegen for a while, while the other, a guy I went to school with, just signed for the new season. I only know Kevin Conboy through his girlfriend, but I went to busness academy with Søren Rieks, who's a really great guy, and a great player.

Definately gonna buy Søren in career mode, just for laughs.

Yea few people from my old school play for Tottenham. And I know Chris Smalling through his relatives.

Given that I don't know anything about Ultimate Team, but wanna' get into it next year; is it actually good value getting the ultimate edition for £50? I don't know standard pack prices etc.

Yea few people from my old school play for Tottenham. And I know Chris Smalling through his relatives.

Given that I don't know anything about Ultimate Team, but wanna' get into it next year; is it actually good value getting the ultimate edition for £50? I don't know standard pack prices etc.

It is good and not good at the same time.

Definitly a cheap one off fee for 24 gold packs which otherwise would cost you I think £0.79/pack, However, those packs are mostly useless as you only get one rare per pack and they most often turn out to be a shitty rare card. Most people including myself go for premium or jumbo. Seeing though as its only 5 quid on top of the actual game, may as well pay it and get 'em.

Archived