MOLOCH *UPDATE PICTURES*

ultimate-savage

I don't have street clothes for Moloch as his character is more of a 'wild' living type of persona. I only created a second attire for him the other night because I was bored lol. He has no elbow/knee pads. Wrist guards, dark tights with a bit of sticky-outty stuff and boots. Also, his pace paint is a different colour. The white is black and the black is white.

As for your stable name. I have no idea really? Was thinking "Mass Havok/Carnage"?

And yes I used nearly the same image over and over to get what I wanted. If I would have used a created logo, I wouldn't have been able to use him online due to disconnection because THQ's servers nearly always fail to load up your logos and therefore does not allow you in the match and kills it.

I'll post up Moloch's second attire soon.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I first saw this guy, I thought, yuck another tattooed roided out maniac, but I've enjoyed looking at your other guys and noticed you had done an update, the tattoos look great but I still can't get passed the fact of the facepaint. Don't know what it is about it, but I don't like it. If I did end up using this guy, I would drop his build size a little and lose the facepaint, but anyways... Nice work, you've convinced me that some CAWs deserve a second look :))

If you make him in WWE13, I will definitely consider him to be a part of a possible new heel stable I have planned (providing other CAW makers make the originals I need :rock:). Basically as WWE13 comes out, most of the vets of FXW will be gone and the roster size will be down by like a third, got 24 superstars I reckon I'll keep out of 38 I have currently...

Thanks! The idea behind the paint is that there are no face painted heavyweights and it goes with his character/persona. If I was to change the face paint, it would only be the black and red as I like tje white and its style. I feel there is a gap for a powerful and dominant heavyweight. Moloch has just filled that gap .

Good luck with recreating my others! Kalisto and his tattoo were a little hard because I had to try and make him look Colombian. His tattoo just sets him different to everyone else I have created.

As for Max Viper, he is very different to the version on here. But all the tattoos on my creations are not created logos.

...Apart from NO FEAR.

He is the only creation of mine that has logos.

Did you guys ever heard about one thing called PM?

Just keeping the character in the public interest lol

I'm happy that some people have taken a liking to my characters/CAWS especially Moloch. Moloch is my number 1 Favourite "original" character. So any chit-chat about the character can only be a good thing.

I think I have finally got him right in the latest pictures (posted at the end of the original post). So maybe in WWE 13, there might be updates but not anything dramatic. Moloch is your basic big, powerful, no nonsense, actions-speaks-louder, kick-ass type of wrestler. But his persona and look do make him mingle with real characters pretty well.

I'm sure you can still edit the move set. But as I have said before, I am very selfish when it comes to my caws and their appearance. Anyone can recreate my characters how they like really. You could just add your own twist to the character. The tattoos don't have to match 100%, but just as long as everyone knows who you have tried to recreate then that's cool! I would love to see player's versions of the character!

I'm sure you can still edit the move set. But as I have said before, I am very selfish when it comes to my caws and their appearance. Anyone can recreate my characters how they like really. You could just add your own twist to the character. The tattoos don't have to match 100%, but just as long as everyone knows who you have tried to recreate then that's cool! I would love to see player's versions of the character!

I don't really want to alter his appearance as I like his looks a lot! When I go online I find about 4 Molochs (I think) Which one is the updated one? An whose move-set can we edit?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived