WWE Star reportedly in the dog house.

Infinity

I like Riley, I think he was over, he was that sympathetic face that took out his "boss" should we say like everyone wants to do, bit of a working class man for the fans, and they should have capitalised on it I think. But they didn't give him a gimmick they just turned him face beat the Miz and then they did nothing with him, could have put him in a feud with Dolph Ziggler like I thought they were but didn't, that could have furthered him. I don't think they should have depushed him, slowed it down abit maybe.

I don't believe this report, if it was true I think he was right to stand up for himself, any guy should. If it is true shame The Undertaker wern't around he'd probs would have stuck up for Riley. He's done it for a few guys. He does have the look of a WWE superstar and he's pretty decent, people say his ring work sucks yet, Cena's a main eventer, he isn't much better. His moveset is getting beaten then 5 moves. Big Show, not a great worker in the ring main eventer, Same with Orton and Sheamus. He needs work yes but none of the main eventers are that much better tbf. Only Punk, Jericho, Bryan are good in the ring at the main event. Most important thing for Riley is he needs a character, he's just a generic face.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Cena was insultnig Riley, even if it was playful banter, Riley has the right to defend him self or give banter back.

Exactly.

1. Text on a website doesn't prove anything, video does.

2. Even so, it doesn't even prove they were true.

Riley's allusion to the subject is enough to prove something is up.

I thought Riley was in "the dog house" because he's generic, his work is dangerously sloppy and can't connect with the crowd. Those would be good reasons.

FALSE , SAY IT TO HIS FACE?

OK... I WILL....WHERE IS HE?

CHECK THE DAMN DOG HOUSE!

So because someone on the internet, said Riley said that, it is true? That is very gullible. Not everything that pops up as "news" is real, especially wrestling news.

So because someone on the internet, said Riley said that, it is true? That is very gullible. Not everything that pops up as "news" is real, especially wrestling news.

alexrileygreenasffffuuuu.jpg

lolwut?

lolwut?

Thank you that is all I wanted, not some lame dirt sheet report. I must have skipped past the part that said it was on Twitter though.

Still though, I'm not convinced until I see actual proof. Judging by what the girl said, he might not even know what they were reporting on. Either way, until Alex Riley says its true I don't believe it. Would be the same in any situation. I'm not a Cena-defender, I just don't trust dirt sheets...

i heard that Cena's a douche backstage, some said that he's kinda like the "old Orton" we all know that used to be a jerk.

now i know that Cena is a douche in the backstage, a humbled guy who rises above hate and do so much charities, and a crappy wrestler in the ring.

lolwut?

Thank you that is all I wanted, not some lame dirt sheet report. I must have skipped past the part that said it was on Twitter though.

Still though, I'm not convinced until I see actual proof. Judging by what the girl said, he might not even know what they were reporting on. Either way, until Alex Riley says its true I don't believe it. Would be the same in any situation. I'm not a Cena-defender, I just don't trust dirt sheets...

I mean, there isn't any dirtsheet besides the Cena story about RIley... Plus the timing must mean the girl was asking about that situation.

If this is true, good gosh what a joke! Riley can't get offended if Cena throws an insult at him, if it was a personal one especially. Who knows, but Orton gets away with being a total horses butt to the divas & younger superstars. I stll remeber hearing an interview where he was trashing guys like Ziggler, Bryan, Swagger, Kofi & a few others saying that they aren't what you would call marketable guys! Hey Orton, your boring as heck! I feel sorry for some of the superstars that wind up in the dog house because of guys like Orton & Cena! Poor, Melina got frowned at when she cried after coming back from her 2nd surgery & won the Divas title. That is just total CRAP WWE! Aim that anti bullying campaign at your own darn front office!

Aim that anti bullying campaign at your own darn front office!
Yeah, i find that weird. A company that promotes anti-bullying publicly then behind the scenes newer wrestlers having to endure constant hazing in order to get a push. Granted Alex Riley is a terrible wrestler and I don't want to see him pushed.

Yeah, Riley's in-ring works is not good right now. But, the WWE's front office let's their top 3 or 4 superstars just get away with trashing everyone else & if anybody dares stand up for themselves, they get put in the doghouse or fired! The WWE front office are nothing but bullies themselves!

Archived