Football Thread. Official.

RVF

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hernandez offside. United aren't really help the everyone hate them thing, are they?

No-one cares what Bolton fans think, Potter.

No one wants to hear from a Glory supporting Irishman either.

Oooooohhhhh, never heard that one before. Turns out your attempts at humour are as weak as your team.

At least I support the team where I am from and don't dissapear after embarresing results. You were gone for like months after 6-1 and losing the Title. I didn't hide anywhere after 5-0 Wembley and relegation from the Premier League.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Made up with the fight back, but disappointed to lose to such a medicore and inferior team. Referee was shocking. Yes, that was a goal that Suarez scored, but he shouldn't have even been on the pitch to score it, neither should Sterling. The onyl reason they disallowed the goal was because they'd made such a hash of the game, failing to give them two red cards, and somehow completely missing a late challenge on Baines by Skrtel in the box. Liverpool were flattered in the second half, thanks to Mirallas getting injured, and our only creative spark being Leon Osman. Still, I'll take the point; only because I won't have to wear a Liverpool shirt. Had I not made that bet, I would be disappointed.

Also, Neville's dive was hilarious. The FA should deffo ban him for that. I'll take a 28 game ban :).

Archived