Football Thread. Official.

RVF

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as possible to ensure that they won't f*ck it up in the league in typical PSG-fashion. And still it will probably go down to the lastday. Because it is PSG. And they like to f*ck things up.

Speaking of f*cking things up; Red Bull Salzburg has been eliminated by F91 Dudelange. From Luxembourg. Lost 1-0 away, won 4-3 at home, away goal-rule means elimination.

Expecting one of Aquilani, Spearing or Adam to be sold if Allen does some in. Possibly Shelvey getting a loan to a PL club as well.

Hoping for Adam, but can't see many clubs wanting a guy who can't do anything.

I'd prefer Spearing and Adam to be moved on. Staying here isn't helping Spearing's career and Adam could do well for someone like West Ham. However, pretty sure Aquilani will be the one to leave.

Sporting's great under 19 side doesn't seem to be lasting long unfortunately. Barca B have took two of their players. Inlcuding the lad we bought that's 4 this year they've lost.

So are Chelsea going to address their average defence and centre midfield and are they putting all their faith in Torres? I mean, fair play they've put together a brilliant '3' for behind a striker, but everywhere else is still pretty average.

If Arsenal sign Santi Cazorla where will he play? We have Podolski, Gervinho, AOC, Walcott, Miyaichi who play on the wing aswell as Arshavin. I think Arshavin will leave but that still leave us with a fair amount of wingers.

If Arsenal sign Santi Cazorla where will he play? We have Podolski, Gervinho, AOC, Walcott, Miyaichi who play on the wing aswell as Arshavin. I think Arshavin will leave but that still leave us with a fair amount of wingers.

Right wing probably, competing with Walcott and AOC for that place. Can also be placed in midfield and with Rosicky & Wilshere missing the start of the season and Ramsey at the Olympics, his versatily can be quite useful for us.

Also, I am not counting out Chamberlain to start the season as a #10.

Wojciech Szczesny has been given the number 1 jersey, Giroud has #12, Podolski still doesn't have a number (waiting for RVP to leave, if he doesn't, highest number avaliable for Podolski is 30) and Botelho (that Brazilian left-back who we had under contract for 4 years without him actually be here due to work permit issues) has gone backto Brazil to join Atletico Parananesnensenaenses..... Or something like that.

Redknapp to the rescue! Former boss Harry wades in to save crisis club Portsmouth

Can't be the only one laughing uncontrollaby at the sheer irony of that title header.

Who remembers Bale pulling out Team GB? Well he made an appearance for Spurs last night against LA Beckham. What a dirty *censored*ing yid.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2178739/Gareth-Bale-banned-playing-Spurs-Olympics.html

So its a 15m release clause for Joe Allen, don't Liverpool have to place a bid also? Someone explain

From the BBC

Although the new Liverpool manager has an written agreement with Swansea not to return to his former club to try to sign any of their players for the next 12 months, the Welsh club can waive that clause if a deal is deemed to be in the best interests of the club.

Has Arsenal had any pre-season games because I've only been paying attention to Chelsea's and Manchester United's.

I was also kinda surprised to see glowing reviews about PSG's performance against Chelsea without Invincible Ibra. Idk how they will be able to cover their expenses in the long-run but if Paris Saint-Germain can end up winning a lot of silverware, that long-term worry won't seem to matter as much.

Anyone see Spurs accused Arsenal of making a 'false bid' for Lloris so that they'd have to pay more? Something I read the other day. If it's true, lol.

Apparently Bale may have had his ears pinned back a bit lol. This quote made me die >__>

And Bale's hair, usually grown long in a possible attempt to cover up his resemblance to the FA Cup, is now short for what seems like the first time ever.

Archived