Greatest Diva Ever!!

Cena Hateh'

*censored* sake, this shit pisses me off. Greatest diva of all time shouldn't be about looks, it should be about how they were as an overall performer.

I mean I wouldn't vote for Shawn Michaels for the "greatest wrestler ever," because he is so "sexy." I would vote for him based on his performance as a wrestler. Don't let your dick choose who is the best damn it.

*censored* sake, this shit pisses me off. Greatest diva of all time shouldn't be about looks, it should be about how they were as an overall performer.

I mean I wouldn't vote for Shawn Michaels for the "greatest wrestler ever," because he is so "sexy." I would vote for him based on his performance as a wrestler. Don't let your dick choose who is the best damn it.

When comes to female wrestlers on a mostly heterosexual male forum, looks are definately going to be a factor. The post below somes up why I chose Lita.

Lita is the sexiest, most extreme, hottest, greatest female wrestler in history.

When comes to female wrestlers on a mostly heterosexual male forum, looks are definately going to be a factor. The post below somes up why I chose Lita.

Lita is the sexiest, most extreme, hottest, greatest female wrestler in history.

-__________________________________________________________________________-

-__________________________________________________________________________-

What? It's true. Most of WWF/WWE Female Wrestlers (hate the term "diva", sounds diserespectful) are beautiful. And this is a mostly hetrosexual male forum, so looks are definately going to play a factor, even if it's only a slight one. There are other factors, such as wrestling ability, that play a factor as well.

Ahh whatevs the WWE knows Trish is the best.

Lita doesn't deserve this...

Not that I was paying attention but congrats to Lita. I don't think she's the greatest diva ever, though.

I went to the site and all the comments were about how hot Lita was.

We all know that Trish is Greatest Diva of all Time.

Exactly these.

BWH.

But in all seriousness I put into consideration everything wrestling mic skills appeal (divas).

I mean there are some who are the best in certain categories but to be the GOAT you have to have it all.

I agree with that....thats why Im confuse when people say Lita and Trish are the GOATs. They may be the two most popular Divas(next to Sable and Chyna) of all time, but not the GOATs

There was a poll on some diva website and they all voted Lita as the best, that is what the topic is about, and it was only RAW divas.

Trish definetly deserved this. However, it is funny that some people here are saying that they shouldn't have picked Lita because of her looks... and yet it's these people who use Trishs' "Babe of the year" accolade when comparing the two. Like it or not, looks were always going to be a deciding factor.

Can you blame them? Lita>>>>>Trish.

You're wrong.

27wsojb.jpg638454823q4w13122574lo.jpg

How can his opinion be wrong? Because it isn't the same as yours? :shake:

umm...yeah. Whenever someone has an opposing opinion, you find it wrong from your perspective. Objectively all opinions can't be measured unless they're on a factual matter. However discussing taste trough opinions leads to everyone believing their opinion is the most correct. And that's completely normal.

OH and that's coming from a Lita fan.

Can you blame them? Lita>>>>>Trish.

You're wrong.

27wsojb.jpg638454823q4w13122574lo.jpg

How can his opinion be wrong? Because it isn't the same as yours? :shake:

umm...yeah. Whenever someone has an opposing opinion, you find it wrong from your perspective. Objectively all opinions can't be measured unless they're on a factual matter. However discussing taste trough opinions leads to everyone believing their opinion is the most correct. And that's completely normal.

OH and that's coming from a Lita fan.

If one person thinks Trish is the hottest and the other thinks Lita is, neither are wrong, they just have differing views, IMO someones opinion can't be wrong, just disagreed with.

Archived