Greatest Diva Ever!!

Cena Hateh'

The competition was pointless considering it only featured half the Divas.

Considering it featured two of the GOAT: Lita and Trish, it's not pointless imo. Why include divas no one cares about/remembers/thinks are the GOAT?

Lita doesn't deserve this...

Lita>Any other diva you can think of. And you moan at me for unnessecarily hating...

No, I just disagree that she should have won. I'm not denying she was good, but definitely not the best.

Well its not like Kaitlyn would of won it. well we all know that in the next few years AJ,Kaitlyn,Paige and Dias will be the top women in wwe.

If all of the poll selections were replaced with Kaitlyn, you would be happy.

*censored* YEAH, Lita.<3

No I wouldn't because she wouldn't have proven just how great she truly is.

Congrats to Lita for winning a pointless competition though.

If all of the poll selections were replaced with Kaitlyn, you would be happy.

*censored* YEAH, Lita.<3

No I wouldn't because she wouldn't have proven just how great she truly is.

Congrats to Lita for winning a pointless competition though.

The only reason why you think it's pointless is because Kaitlyn wasn't in it. Even though she would have gone out in the first round but still, congrats to the hottest women's champ in history!

Finally Lita wins something and doesn't take a backseat to Trish " I get all the recognition for women's wrestling" Stratus. I guess Lita having a match last night kinda helped.

yeah and no.

Great win for Lita, but I doubt the match had anything to do with it as the results were posted before the RAW episode.

if I'm not mistaken wasn't the poll for the greatest RAW diva moments or something like that not the greatest of all time? If it were the greatest diva of all time it would hands down have to go to Victoria. That girl had all types of moves

I wouldn't say Lita was the best RAW diva, but thats just my opinion. To me, that award would have to go to Trish Stratus. Personally, I think she made the RAW divas division, but again, thats just my opinion. I would say Stephanie McMahon, but she was more toward the SmackDown side, as she was the General Manager on SmackDown for how long? But congratulations to Lita nonetheless. She was definitely one of the better divas.

Archived