WWE '13 Gameplay

Toni Kroos

Graphics greatly improved? LOL. Get real.

Maybe you don't have an 1080p hd tv... Not my problem... I felt like I was watching an episode of Monday night raw... But then again people like u always find some little detail to complain about

it actually looks better in low definition as the pixels come out and mask the 3d models. You end up being unsure if its live tv or a game.

I do everything in 1080p my 360 is set to 1080i so it vastly looked improved to me but u know u have people that keep saying that wwe12 looks like svr11 and that's just a dumb statement....

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you don't have an 1080p hd tv... Not my problem... I felt like I was watching an episode of Monday night raw... But then again people like u always find some little detail to complain about

it actually looks better in low definition as the pixels come out and mask the 3d models. You end up being unsure if its live tv or a game.

I do everything in 1080p my 360 is set to 1080i so it vastly looked improved to me but u know u have people that keep saying that wwe12 looks like svr11 and that's just a dumb statement....

Let it go man... It's always like that with new games.

Every time a new WWE game is revealed everybody thinks that it's Wii graphics for some reason.

Let it go man... It's always like that with new games.

Every time a new WWE game is revealed everybody thinks that it's Wii graphics for some reason.

Yeah I've decided to.. That just hurt I mean seriously but I'm over it now....

I do think the graphics have improved a lot..... Gameplay it didn't show enough to judge.. Looks somewhat like wwe 12... But smoother. Plus does anyone think wwe 12 had bad gameplay? Besides the getting up to quickly thing?

OK, guys! Stop reaching for straws! The graphics are not improved as MATTER OF FACT. Cory said they was not touching graphics in this game.

This game looks the same as WWE 12. When I had SVR'11 and seen new gameplay of WWE'12 I said WWe'12 looks like SVR'11 and guess what the game was buggy and had poor implementations..Ugggggg.....this is not looking good.Same ol' circle jerk and poor gameplay ala NBA live.

You do know that there is no true 1080p or 1080i or 720 etc,etc.Well the only true high definition is from centurylink/embark and its not 1080.

If it felt like a episode of raw then you must have been sleeping since raw is a sleep aid so, you might have dreamed this 1080p thing.I think the graphics are the same.It doesn't matter though gameplay trumps all and its looking not so good. I hope these new cut and paste special moments add some depth to this series.Man I wish 2k had this game we would have like 80 modes with 80 different storyline for each star.

I do think the graphics have improved a lot..... Gameplay it didn't show enough to judge.. Looks somewhat like wwe 12... But smoother. Plus does anyone think wwe 12 had bad gameplay? Besides the getting up to quickly thing?

OK, guys! Stop reaching for straws! The graphics are not improved as MATTER OF FACT. Cory said they was not touching graphics in this game.

This game looks the same as WWE 12. When I had SVR'11 and seen new gameplay of WWE'12 I said WWe'12 looks like SVR'11 and guess what the game was buggy and had poor implementations..Ugggggg.....this is not looking good.Same ol' circle jerk and poor gameplay ala NBA live.

You do know that there is no true 1080p or 1080i or 720 etc,etc.Well the only true high definition is from centurylink/embark and its not 1080.

If it felt like a episode of raw then you must have been sleeping since raw is a sleep aid so, you might have dreamed this 1080p thing.I think the graphics are the same.It doesn't matter though gameplay trumps all and its looking not so good. I hope these new cut and paste special moments add some depth to this series.Man I wish 2k had this game we would have like 80 modes with 80 different storyline for each star.

Do me a favor go back to x h p and get a brain.. Then come back here... Oh that's right you're not welcome there anymore.... Better yet u think u can do better where the **** is your game? Oh that's right... Never mind... I watch raw every week it is not a sleeper... Inwas wide awake... Cory never said they weren't updating the graphics get your damned facts straight...

The Polygon count is the same as last years, so relax.

And how do u know that... Do u have the game? No okay then...

Do me a favor go back to x h p and get a brain.. Then come back here... Oh that's right you're not welcome there anymore.... Better yet u think u can do better where the **** is your game? Oh that's right... Never mind... I watch raw every week it is not a sleeper... Inwas wide awake... Cory never said they weren't updating the graphics get your damned facts straight...

Me having the game does not have anything to do with the polygon count being higher or lower.

If you have a look at Smackdown VS RAW 2010, and 2011, you'll notice that the polygon count has been greatly increased, and you could easily see double the polygons.

In WWE 13's case, only lighting has been improved.

Alright where the heck is this video? I have to see this thing for myself before joining the fight...lol.

You don't wanna see it man!!! Lol as a stone cold fan myself I was left shaking my damn head!!

Hi,

I don't know you or understand your anger towards me. What is this about that other site? I havn't heard anything different from there. If your here and at other site then why criticize me? The only way to know soooo much is to have been there right? Well i guess then you know more then me.Lol.

If I had the money I would make a wrestling game just like you brother. I didn't say I didn't want to make one I just don't have the funds to make one like yourself.

Cory did say the wasn't touching the graphics it was one of the first things THQ mentioned. Maybe you should actually fact check instead of letting your anger get the best of you.Especially letting you anger go against someone who is reading your user name for the first time. I wont beat the graphics thing to much I will just locate the proof for you, but you accept it?

I again hope the game is good ,but please bro this feels just like last year where all you need to see is a 30 second clip to make a informed purchase decision about the game.That just the truth bro. I wish it wasn't like that yet it is. This series has not made one significant jump as far a gameplay mechanics ,audio,logic,visuals.

----------------------

----------------------

Hey, jalex

here are some things cory said about graphics check the links.

Will WWE13 have better graphics then WWE 12?

http://www.thesmackd...cs-than-wwe-12/

http://captainstarba...graphics-wwe-12

Either way the graphics being greatly improved is an over-exaggeration. WWE '12 looks hardly better than '11 and it's the same from '12 to '13 Now, it's nothing to complain about I just think that you're daft to think that the graphics have become "oh so great" in the small window of time that they have to pump out these games every year.I watched Raw on a 65in Mitsubishi TV in 1080p. Hell, I'll even throw up a few pictures of the TV itself later along with the manual. I'd rather not throw out an idiotic statement your way as an attempt to bait a reply because I'm not that kind of person.

I'm done.. You'll no doubt find something else to complain about anyway. I'm not baiting anything matter fact don't even know what that is...as far as I'm concerned... If u think wwe12 is anywhere near the same scale of 2011 you're clearly not seeing straight... Simply put how bout this... Just don't buy it...

I don't get how I'm complaining just because we're not in agreement. I simply don't see it the way that you do. Now, I've had this game paid off for quite sometime, and I have every intention of enjoying it. I've never particularly bought these games because they have spectacular graphics and exhilarating (I'm using the term loosely, mind you) gameplay. I usually get them nowadays to play with friends online and the like. I believe '12 was a huge step in the right direction, and that type of gameplay coupled with having the attitude era guys is going to make the game that much better.

It amazes me how you people can analyze a less than 5 minute video which showed what? Like 40-50 seconds of true gameplay.

Well that's all we have to work on at the moment so what else can we say right now? I will wait and give my final verdict at the roster reveal in a few weeks but right now it seems the same as WWE 12 in terms of both graphics and gameplay.

It amazes me how you people can analyze a less than 5 minute video which showed what? Like 40-50 seconds of true gameplay.

Sometimes all it takes is 30 seconds. This is not are first rodeo with THQ also. I always stated that all you need is one clip of this game to know if this is the same or not. How pitiful is that? Really?

Maybe they will change the control layout to make the game seem fresh again.Who knows. I just hope they surprise use with logic sliders but seeing how they added just 3 difficulty settings I doubt it.Why not just give use sliders? If your suppose to be messing with length of match then give use sliders THQ.

Time will tell how much THQ listened to us.

Well that's all we have to work on at the moment so what else can we say right now? I will wait and give my final verdict at the roster reveal in a few weeks but right now it seems the same as WWE 12 in terms of both graphics and gameplay.

My thoughts exactly.

Um no.... Just no...thinking of taking a leave until after summerslam then I'll post my "I told you so's"

Archived