10/27/12 Update* Best In The World! Ryback UPLOADED, Storm UPLOADED Wade Barrett, FEED ME MORE! Austin Aries and RVD UPLOADED!

3lectricity

Ryback Uploaded

Tags: AKz Effect, Ryback, 3lectricity

It's uploaded with only one attire and unfortunately no Render was added. I'm continuing him on '13.

2n6dp1g.png

a4s8qq.png

James Storm Uploaded

Tags: AKz EffecT, James Storm, TNA

Attires

1. Red Cowboy logo/Beer Hunter Entrance Shirt, Red n White Trucker Cap

2. Blue n White JS design Trunks/Entrance Jacket, Cowboy Hat

3. TNA Genesis 2012

4. Geen/Yellow Cowboy trunks/WWBD Shirt; Entrance, Cowboy Hat, Shades)

Credit to: MST3 Claye, Codes. and Ian Smith for the PTs

10cj380.png

24b1aas.png

A Little hint for WWE' 13

6omnfr.png

9/17/12

Randy Orton

29473nr.png

2eelauc.png

Wade Barrett WIP

Started on his Recent look (With his Beard) which I feel sorta okay with but I think there will be some more improvements on. I have to re-edit the tats because they're too dark.

2l9mrfl.png

34952qb.png

2rcv9cj.jpg

9/12/12

Austin Aries Uploaded

Tags: Austin Aries, 3lectricity, AKz EffecT

His Attires: his first two is his current, the first is specifically what he wore in Final Destination X. His 3rd is a early Aries and his last is his Promo Clothes.

I'm just in the Process of applying the render that ShatterTheSky supplied for me.

Moveset by: Righteous

nvusrr.png

m8npkw.png

34ynp8o.png

Rob Van Dam Uploaded

Tags: Rob Van Dam, 3lectricity, AKz EffecT

The Attires are his WWE Attires, mainly picked from "Here Comes The Pain" and the Last attire is his SVR 2011 Attire. Just waiting on ShatterTheSky to get the Render for me.

Oh, and I'm terribly sorry for the Crotch Blur on the 2nd attire. I can't do the glitch because the 256x would delete all my PT applied and I don't have the Face and Hair PT no more.

11tpjqq.png

jrbi2e.png

9/7/12

This Caw has been uploaded a long time ago, just though I'd post the pics of it (Credit to Smacktalks for the Pics)

GT: AKz EffecT

Tags: John Cena, AKz EffecT

John Cena Uploaded

1740_5_thumb.jpg

1740_3_thumb.jpg

1740_2_thumb.jpg

1740_4_thumb.jpg

9/3/12

Daniel Bryan Uploaded

Tags: Daniel Bryan, AKz Effect, 3lectricity

Credit to ShatterTheSky for letting me tweak his PTs.

2eujzsx.png

k3kvtu.png

dgox1u.png

8/26/12

ITS CLOOOOBBBBBBERRRRINN TIIIIME!

2 Slots Uploaded to XBL

Credit to Ravenos for the Hair Texture, Neck tat, Chest tat and Shirt Logos

Credit to Shock800 for the Halloween Attire, MITB 2011, and the Arm Tats

Credit to ShatterTheSky for the WWE' 13 Render

CM Punk Uploaded

34q2w7l.png

2l8aiit.png

mo48k.png

2r54v9i.png

Slot #1 2012 Face/Current

Tags: CM Punk, AKz Effect, AKz Slot1

1. Blue/Orange

2. Money In The Bank/Over The Limit 2012

3. Black/Silver (Tweener)

4. SummerSlam 2012

359z5at.png

Slot #2 Best of CM Punk

Tags: CM Punk, AKz Effect, AKz Slot2

1. Money In The Bank 2011

2. Halloween Attire / Big Problem in Little China Tank top

3. Pipebomb! / Stone Cold T-Shirt

4. Night of Champions 2011 / Ice Cream Bar T-Shirt

359xr9e.png

Entrance Attires-

2gxh7qr.png

8/24/12

Decided to Re Upload Damien Sandow to add in his WWE13 Render

Same tags as before, scroll down till you see my Sandow CAW.

Credit to ShatterTherSky for the awesome Render

bd8c8d5897edb96661fb04eb67c897cf.jpg

8/21/12

Huge Thanks to Stunner! for the awesome pics.

Christopher Daniels

2a7ae7q.png

2cdjyu9.png

Kazarian

35hfg5f.png

Bully Ray

sqla2c.png

Chris Jericho

2s82v0m.png

Kurt Angle(Uploaded)

Tags: Kurt Angle, AKz EffecT

5te00.png

rswq4h.png

8/20/12

Hardcore Holly REuploaded, I just checked and it ACTUALLY worked. Enjoy!

Tags: Hardcore Holly, Bob Holly, AKz EffecT

GT: AKz EffecT

8/18/12 (Damien Sandow uploaded)

Big thanks to Stunner for the Cap Card pics!

30t6jnk.png

2d9eglg.png

8/17/12 (Kurt Angle, and Holly uploaded!)

Kurt Angle is uploaded by my 2nd account, The 3lectricity

Kurt Angle's tags: Kurt Angle, AKz Effect

Renders

(Credit to ShatterTheSky for the Angle, and Holly Renders)

IMG_20120815_214847.jpg

(Credit to Ravenos for the Sandow Render)

The Render looks a bit larger than how in game renders look like, so I'm getting a new Render from ShatterTheSky.

IMG_20120815_215125.jpg

Hardcore Holly(Uploaded)

Tags: Hardcore Holly, Bob Holly, 3lectricity

IMG_20120807_113409.jpgIMG_20120807_113424.jpg

2004 Purple/White

IMG_20120807_113441.jpgIMG_20120807_113451.jpg

2004 Royal Rumble

IMG_20120815_214603.jpg

2004 Black/White (Neck injury due to Brock)

IMG_20120815_214647.jpg

2004 Return after Neck injury

IMG_20120815_214732.jpg

8/14/12

Still have some Blending to do with Austin, tell me what ya guys think.

Stone Cold

IMG_20120814_144528.jpg

Redid Orton's hair, lightend up the upper cheek/lower eyer area

8/7/12 Update

Sorry for the wait guys, i'm still waiting on my PT's to be fixed. So in the meanwhile I'll show you previews of my other Caws.

The Ryback

IMG_20120807_112427.jpg

This is just a Body morph preview, the following attire is custom.

IMG_20120807_112455.jpg

Daniel Bryan

IMG_20120807_113900.jpgIMG_20120807_113932.jpgIMG_20120807_113940.jpg

I gave it a try :/

Damien Sandow

IMG_20120807_114604.jpgIMG_20120807_114618.jpgIMG_20120807_114657.jpgIMG_20120807_114727.jpg

The Rock

IMG_20120807_113629.jpgIMG_20120807_113641.jpg

IMG_20120807_113656.jpg

AJ Styles

IMG_20120807_113235.jpgIMG_20120807_113318.jpg

Shane McMahon

IMG_20120807_113538.jpg

James Storm

IMG_20120807_113104.jpg

Austin Aries' 1st attire

Old

Alright, this topic is going to be for all the CAWs i've made while I was gone for so long. People have been questioning me about my previous CAWs that I never completed asking "When will this be released and why is it taking you so long?" Reason why I never uploaded/complete my CAWs was because tbh I just lost my passion for CAW making. So now i'm trying it once more. As for my Undertaker CAW that people keep asking for I will upload him on Monday. He has been completed a long time ago I just never uploaded, so I'll definetly get that uploaded. For my classic taker slot unfortunately it will only contain two attires; Purple Gloved, and his First WM Match. What I hope to do now.. is to refind my passion for CAW making. There was so much pressure after my Taker CAW, everyone expecting awesome CAWs after it and it was hard to keep at it, I was using textures WAY too much and just got carried away by the whole thing. Ever since SvR 2010 when I first seen a textured CAW I was blown away. It made me want to use textures so bad! I never was able to figure out how to get textures. But now in WWE12 I get my hands on textures for the first time and I was just loving it. I didn't even think about making non textured CAWs. It was fun at first but then it just got.. too overused and thats when I started to lose my passion. So now I'm going back to non textured CAWs. Oh and also when I say textured CAWs I mean Face-Textured not attires. I will still be using Face textures every now and then but not most likely. Only CAW that you guys will see with a Face Texture in this topic is my Rob Van Dam and Batista. Other than those two, all non textured. Alright well I hope you guys enjoy my Caws 8-)

The Following pics are darked due to my phone's quality and brightness, so hopefully I can find someone to help provide pics with a Capture Card.

Austin Aries

I've been workin on this for about a week, and I love how this caw looks in-game its amazing. My phone makes the pics more dark and sorta makes the logos on his face stand out more. Notice the logos around the corner of his mouth, it doesn't really stick out like a sore thumb but my cam just makes it look like bad. So far my plans for his attires is his most recent attires he wore to TNA Impact, and his Destination X attire.

Face Preview

IMG_20120722_183402.jpgIMG_20120722_183427.jpg

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Aries looks really, really nice.

I'm digging the Punk, too, though there's something about Punk that no one seems to be able to capture when they CaW him. I wish I could figure out what, precisely, it is. I know that just saying "there's something not quite there" is a useless comment. :) I'll stare at refs and see if I can figure it out.

Very nicely done

I'm digging the Punk, too, though there's something about Punk that no one seems to be able to capture when they CaW him. I wish I could figure out what, precisely, it is. I know that just saying "there's something not quite there" is a useless comment. :) I'll stare at refs and see if I can figure it out.

Very nicely done

Thanks, for the compliment and for not just saying "there's something not quite there" lol that really would've been useless.

Punk looks good. The only things I see wrong are the tattoo on the chest being too wide, the X's on the hands being too thick, and the stars on the trunks.

Thanks, and yea as I said about the chest its stretched due to it being cut off in the sides. Definitely going to remake the tats.

Very nicely done

Thanks, for the compliment and for not just saying "there's something not quite there" lol that really would've been useless.

I think I figured it out. Just on a whim, I googled CM Punk pics. I think the bridge of his nose is too wide (and I think people always make it too wide). Check out this shot:

http://th09.devianta...126-d2xsdy2.jpg

Sorry to not just inbed it, but as a link, it's not a hot link. See how narrow his nose is right between his eyes and up until about the nostril break? Maybe making his nose itself really narrow and playing up nostril height/width can capture that.

I think you nailed the eyes and the mouth/chin region.

I was thinking of trying a Punk myself (I wanted to do a recent and a SES attire, since no one has done the long haired or the bald SES looks that I know of-- just the mask), so if you want some help with PTs for tats and attires, just let me know. I'd offer to help texture his face, but you've done way too good without that and it'd eat up PT slots.

Very nicely done

I think I figured it out. Just on a whim, I googled CM Punk pics. I think the bridge of his nose is too wide (and I think people always make it too wide). Check out this shot:

http://th09.devianta...126-d2xsdy2.jpg

Sorry to not just inbed it, but as a link, it's not a hot link. See how narrow his nose is right between his eyes and up until about the nostril break? Maybe making his nose itself really narrow and playing up nostril height/width can capture that.

I think you nailed the eyes and the mouth/chin region.

I was thinking of trying a Punk myself (I wanted to do a recent and a SES attire, since no one has done the long haired or the bald SES looks that I know of-- just the mask), so if you want some help with PTs for tats and attires, just let me know. I'd offer to help texture his face, but you've done way too good without that and it'd eat up PT slots.

I could use help with the attires, not the Face nor tats. I won't be Face texturing this caw it really doesn't need to be. As for my SES Slot I'll be doing 2 attires with his long hair and beard, 1 with his shaved head, and one with his mask.

Diggin Aries, been wanting 1 with current attires for sure. Face looks a lil "puffy" tho.

^^^ Especially on the angled profile view. Bring in the cheek depth a bit and... I can't remember which one it is.. I think it's cranium depth that you need to add more to lessen that sloping effect. That might help ease the puffy/swollen look. Also, it could be the camera but the nose looks a bit fat, try bringing in the width a bit.

Looks good!

Holy shit these look good. Are they up for DL?

They will when they're finished, CM Punk's first slot is close to being finished. All I need to do is redo the tats.

Diggin Aries, been wanting 1 with current attires for sure. Face looks a lil "puffy" tho.

^^^ Especially on the angled profile view. Bring in the cheek depth a bit and... I can't remember which one it is.. I think it's cranium depth that you need to add more to lessen that sloping effect. That might help ease the puffy/swollen look. Also, it could be the camera but the nose looks a bit fat, try bringing in the width a bit.

Looks good!

Yep I see what you guys mean about the puffyiness, but idk in some of his pics his cheeks do look puffy.

CM Punk's 2nd slot, and RVD added.

Aries cheeks aren't puffy. They're actually rather gaunt in all circumstances.

I disagree.

Tk0DJ.png

Note the puffiness below the eyes to about the midline

CFgDt.jpg

And again here, so much so that it creates a much more noted laugh line when he sneers.

And again, from a different angle, note that his upper cheek, directly below his eye, is considerably larger/more "puffy" than the rest of his face.

vIJ3n.jpg

That's not really puffyness, but more of what WWE '12 refers to as outer jaw-line. Especially in the picture with the full-on beard. The whole area there is flat. I suggest to give the cheeks depth, but not so much of an egg/diamond shape. Cranium depth needs to be lowered just two or three clicks. Maybe even lowering the eyebrow depth one or two clicks. Not saying it isn't there, just a bit extreme.

Heres on of his recent pictures

austin-aries-49.jpg

To me his cheeks look sorta puffy and not really gaunt. Puffiness is mostly at his cheekbones and his jawline. Man I wish you can adjust the temple sizing, Aries' temples are more pressed in and on my caw the temples width sorta sticks out more due to the size of the Cheeks. So I think I should probably reduce the size and maybe increase the x-axis just a few clicks. Hmm idk i'll see how it turns out, maybe I'm completely wrong idk. What do you guys think I should do the Y-axis?

Archived