What scenes do you want in Create a Story

DovePunch

On my previous topic i was talking about making a DOR 2 remake through Create a story. And i was wondering what scenes would you want in this year to make that mode better. I would love the different interviews show (highlight reels, Pipers pit etc) also i would love to add scenes during matches that actually end them like someone running down with a chair mid match (must be triggered by a two count or something) and smashes over their rivals head causing a DQ.

So what would you add

I don't understand why CAS doesn't have all the cutscenes from Universe mode. A lot of them are common occurances in wrestling and would be really nice to use. Things like, a person on the receiving end of a beatdown (by more than one person) getting saved by their friend.

None, I dislike Story Designer. I'd rather have HCTP Season Mode over that crap.

Why?

Two words: Online Restrictions. Who out there really wants to play there own stories? Its much more fun to make them, submit them, and get other's stories to try out. Problem is, online F@#$^&* SUCKS! I CAN'T GET ON THE F'N THING WITHOUT IT CUTTING ME OFF! Not to mention we can't use any DLC characters or edited CAWs that are made by the greats here on CAWs.ws on our uploaded stories. Whats the point of making and getting stories with the same stuff over and over?

None, I dislike Story Designer. I'd rather have HCTP Season Mode over that crap.

Why?

Two words: Online Restrictions. Who out there really wants to play there own stories? Its much more fun to make them, submit them, and get other's stories to try out. Problem is, online F@#$^&* SUCKS! I CAN'T GET ON THE F'N THING WITHOUT IT CUTTING ME OFF! Not to mention we can't use any DLC characters or edited CAWs that are made by the greats here on CAWs.ws on our uploaded stories. Whats the point of making and getting stories with the same stuff over and over?

Good Point

Archived