Did anyone watch.....

Kirky

A show called 'Wrestling with my family' or something similar. It was on Wednesday at 10pm, on Channel 4. It was about the Knight family, who were a full family of wrestlers (most of you will know their daughter Saraya/Britney Knight/Paige from FCW), and it showed the journey of two teenage wrestlers, from the lower leagues of wrestling (WAW was the name of the federation) to their try-out for WWE. No footage of the actual try-out was shown, but it showed everything before and after this. Saraya was taken on, but her brother Zack wasn't taken on because he didn't have "the body" for what WWE were looking for.

The thing that made this show so interesting to me, was that Saraya was brought up in a council house, with wrestling as the only income in the household. After being offered a contract by WWE, Saraya was flown out to an apartment in Florida. I found it amazing how, someone could change their life for the better, in such a short time.

I was just wondering whether anyone watched this, and what your thoughts on it were.

I saw this the other day, was a pretty decent documentary and it felt like a massive kick in the balls to Zak because of the whole body thing, if people keep getting knocked down like that and trying whatever they can to get in better shape (he wasn't in bad shape at first) they'll end up going to steroids and shit,I personally thought wrestling in general moved away from the abs and muscles to actual wrestling ability but I was wrong, I think WWE should of realized by now that the european style has never been about massive muscles and that

But its crazy that a company pulling in about 25 to 100 people a show can get a try out in the WWE, its weird that WWE has two try outs a year as well over here (April and December I think)

I can't believe I missed that. There was nothing on TV on Wednesday and I must have missed this in my TV Guide. Surprised I hadn't even heard about it until now but from those videos, it seems like it was really good.

It is definitely worth a watch! :)

Missed Big Brother that night to watch - must have been good!

I thought it was good but i feel sorry for the guy though. Getting a no must've been awful

Yeah Zack's a good worker - I was there at his match in Liverpool against Big Show and I have to say, he was very impressive. I'm sure he and his brother will get there eventually, said at the end he and his brother are going to trail as a tag team next time around.

Archived