Universe Mode

WWEalexr129

am i the only person that thinks removing the (random) cut scenes altogether is the way forward.

it should work more in the way of certain things you do trigger certain cut scenes. example everytime you give somebody a title shot out of the blue on raw/smack that automatically triggers a cut scene where the selected wrestler will appear in an interview backstage being asked how he feels about the whole situation.

having cut scenes that are programmed to react to your decisions will please a hell of a lot of people.

the random cut scenes make no sense at all. to me they make it feel like we are still stuck in the ps2 generation

I agree with this, the random cut scenes are nice when they actually make sense but that is rare anyways. Either letting us pick a storyline or having cut scenes that react to what has just been done would be a lot better than what we have in 12.

It would also be nice if feuds were no solely based on face versus heel logic. Building up multi man matches like elimination chamber/hiac/battle royal where you can hold qualifying matches would be a nice edition and leaves the option of running a feud into the match or leaving the match. I agree there should be a rivalry dedicated section to control length or type of feud.

Archived