"Aint No Stoppin' Me...Now" Shelton Benjamin by SinisterElite™

SinisterElite™

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off that pic-- I'd say add some designs to the eyebrows to thicken, lenghten, and curve(if possible).. Mouth--- angle and thin lips a little. Eyes--- Bring them in a lil closer, and maybe close them a click or 2. Nose-- lower the nostril height a little bit... Hope that helps..

Off that pic-- I'd say add some designs to the eyebrows to thicken, lenghten, and curve(if possible).. Mouth--- angle and thin lips a little. Eyes--- Bring them in a lil closer, and maybe close them a click or 2. Nose-- lower the nostril height a little bit... Hope that helps..

Basically this.

It's almost a 4/5

AINT NO STOPPIN YOU... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The best Shelton period. And that's before attires fam. You should side by after this last update, so we can see if anything else needs 2 be done.. If not-- I'd say he's ready..

Only thing I really see is drop the nostril height, and thicken up those eyebrows, the bottom part needs a lil more thickness.. For the Gold Standard slot-- The gold shorts w/black, the black shorts w/gold, the red w/black and gold, and the blue w/black and gold? All are in this vid except for the blue.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived