"Aint No Stoppin' Me...Now" Shelton Benjamin by SinisterElite™

SinisterElite™

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you just had his pic, and no title, I would say it is Shelton.. So that's good, means he is in there.. Right now-- maybe between 2.5 and 3/5.. Still needs some tweaking to his face.. I dont think there is a such thing as "spot on" for his face, or for any black dudes for that matter. But your are getting closer with each update.

Updates are looking better and better fam! With his hair you will need 2 add some designs to it.. With that hairstyle, it fades way to high for Shelton. His hair is filled completely in. On the sides and down the back. You know what I'm saying?

His head needs more height, and his chin could be a couple clicks wider. Jaw a lil more wider and fuller as well..

I'm still iffy on the Brows but I'll definitely be changing them Thank you Von.

Completely understand Righteous, will be adding designs & am glad he's looking better. Definitely don't think that he's the best but somewhat decent. Also will be adding head height, chin wideness & Fuller Jowl.

Next Update will also include the First Attire. Any more suggestions please feel free to add them.

Archived