"Aint No Stoppin' Me...Now" Shelton Benjamin by SinisterElite™

SinisterElite™

Here is my Newest Project as taken from my Poll Earlier Today; Shelton Benjamin.

****************************************Update 07/22*******************************************

Reverted Back to the Original Brows Now with Detailing and I think they're just thick enough without giving him a Horribly Non-Benjamin Look. Included all of Righteous' Tweak and Kid Glory's Detail Suggestions. Eyebrow, Eye and Nose Fixed. Please tell me what you think;

0722UD-GS.jpg

0722UD-SC.jpg

0721UDAtt01-SCS1.jpg

0722UD-Analysis.jpg

More Attires to come soon including WGTT (World's & Wrestling's) Gold Standard/ECW & Singles Career/IC Champ.

Please give any and all thoughts. 100% Appreciated (8

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Def a good start.. I think he has 1 of those faces that you really have 2 study, and constantly compare to the ref pics.. I know he's a hard 1 to capture. I agree with 2 slots.. 1 for strictly Gold Standard, and the other for maybe 2 ROH attires, and 2 WWE attires. I got the moveset ready whenever you need it.

Shelton is damn hard to nail, and I'm sorry to say you are a long way off.

I'd really consider asking Big333gus to allow you to use his formula and make this a conversion instead of a complete caw. His morph is a good base, although I feel his detailing work is lacking.

http://caws.ws/forum...elton-benjamin/

You could speed up your process a bit, and there's still tons of room to improve on his Caw IMO.

It's okay I know I'm not doing great. But I make my own CAWs and I don't really like his face to much tbh. Sorry :fedup:

Maybe I should just Scrap this then....

Dont scrap it just yet fam.. Give it a chance.. I would even venture as far to say give his texture a shot(if possible)..

It's actually pretty good...especially considering the lack of good looking Benjamin on CC. I'm not a good CAWer at all, so please take my suggestions for what they're worth...

- I would decrease the upperlip's height just a tiny little bit, and would make his mouth a bit wider.

- His eyebrows needs to be bushier IMO.

- It's hard to see on the pics you posted, but I think texturizing his upperlids might help. (see the third picture you posted: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9Lahv8RYfxU/TXb9DRt5sFI/AAAAAAAAP0M/C6xZX0ZthbU/s400/35716.jpg)

But then again, I'm not good when it comes to CAWing, so those are just random suggestions. Keep it up ! My Universe needs a good Sheldon ! ;o)

Archived