Cowboy James Storm Non Rendered version Uploaded(Tags in first post)

Oldsie

So I have been working on and off on this all day and I am finally liking where this is heading. Once I saw Vries' Roode this morning it gave me the inspiration to make James Storm! Here is how he's looking so far suggestions are more than welcome. Credit to MST3Claye for the idea for the horns for the top of James Storm's entrance attire. Credit to MST3Claye for the T-Shirt Logo's and the Skull Logo and the entrance. :)

Upload 7/23/12 (Tags NWOldskool,James Storm,Caws.Ws)

1z7vw9.jpgf00y39.jpg

1zcibdh.jpgivfmz6.jpg

30k6nvc.jpg15fnpko.jpg

j0wq9z.jpgdotj0x.jpg

2qv8vgk.jpg344ca2s.jpg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very Very Very good start fam. Storm is on the chopping block in my universe.. But your Storm may have just saved him! What all boots you gonna do? He has got some dope lookin boots designs.. I'm doin his moveset 2morrow... Would you like to use it?

Especially the Vortex design ones..

Thanks for the credit! Check your p/m! Off to a good start with this one. I'd still shorten the jaw a bit. Eyebrows look good, can't figure if they need to be thinner or not with this. Got any side profile views? Agreed with RIGHTEOUS about Storm's boots. So far the only two boot design styles I've ever liked are the eagle design cowboy boots that Dusty, Magnum, Windham wore and James Storm's vortex motocross boots.

look's like a few i have seen thrown together, witch isn't a bad thing :cool:

Thanks I did look at a few to see how they captured his Cheeks and I must say I think I captured them well. :cool: Also thanks LongNecksandRedNecks any ref of his Trench Coats are helpful. I already have two t-shirts done thanks to MST3Claye so those will be posted soon.

WOW! Didn't think this would climb to the top so fast, but it looks like an awesome CAW right now. GREAT job with the face, and the profile picture looks exactly like one of the face refs in that collage picture I posted on Ravenos' thread. I'm still going to nag about the jaw, bring that up some. Other than that, one MINOR suggestion - the eyebrows look more angled than they need to be.. / \ .. so straighten them out maybe 2 or 3 clicks - - .

This one beats Dynomyte's version. Can't wait to see the outfits and my logos on them!!! :XD::scsa:

Archived