WWE '13 "Austin 3:16" Collector's Edition

Stank Eye

People are actually willing to pay $20 extra bucks just to get secondary attire for Austin? I hate gaming companies who take advantage of suckers who sheepishly buy this crap.

Then don't pre-order.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are actually willing to pay $20 extra bucks just to get secondary attire for Austin? I hate gaming companies who take advantage of suckers who sheepishly buy this crap.

Actually there is loads more content, than just a couple of extra attires, such as the Austin DVD/Blu Ray that was released earlier this year.

^ And a foil cover, DVD, Extra entrance, Mike Tyson, and a collectible art HAND SIGNED by Austin... People can do whatever they want with their hard earned money...

I'm opposed to the idea of charging extra for exclusives that exclude everyone else who is already spending $60 for a full retail copy. I don't care for all the other bells and whistles. Extra ring attire shouldn't be part of an exclusive package that costs $20 extra. That's simply stupid and shady of them. Imagine EA charging their customers an extra $20 to unlock an extra set of uniforms.

I'm opposed to the idea of charging extra for exclusives that exclude everyone else who is already spending $60 for a full retail copy. I don't care for all the other bells and whistles. Extra ring attire shouldn't be part of an exclusive package that costs $20 extra. That's simply stupid and shady of them. Imagine EA charging their customers an extra $20 to unlock an extra set of uniforms.

Good for you, don't pre-order then. Anyone else can do as they wish with their cash.

*ahem* They have content for sale on Madden that you have to pay for, to get uniforms, players, and stadiums for your ultimate team. Plus it isnt just an attire, its has a DVD, signed picture, and a nice cover to it.

I'll be passing on this. I'm not a big enough Stone Cold fan to spend the extra $20 for some in-game Austin effects and one disc of a four-disc DVD collection. Now if it was the "Phenom Edition" or the "Lethal Weapon" edition then I'd be all over it.

^ And a foil cover, DVD, Extra entrance, Mike Tyson, and a collectible art HAND SIGNED by Austin... People can do whatever they want with their hard earned money...

it said personally autographed by austin. the reason it doesnt say "hand signed" is because the autograph will be printed on it. it isnt hand signed if they say personally autographed. its simply a copy. same when wwe used to do it with certain dvd's. "personalized" or "personally autographed by" was simply a card inside with a printed signature. not signed directly.

Wow, they censored Austin saying "Ass"... I mean really, "Ass".

This is a T for Teen game right?

Anyway... New Stunner and new Stone Cold taunt AND ATV entrance, Color me impressed. I still want a full list of the goodies announced before I make my descision though.

Also, I think they captured Stone Cold's facial features pretty well this time around.

They censored"Ass"on the screen,Not the video clip of Austin saying it!!

it said personally autographed by austin. the reason it doesnt say "hand signed" is because the autograph will be printed on it. it isnt hand signed if they say personally autographed. its simply a copy. same when wwe used to do it with certain dvd's. "personalized" or "personally autographed by" was simply a card inside with a printed signature. not signed directly.

Corey tweeted that stone cold was signing every copy himself... Believe if you will... We shall see

Wow, they censored Austin saying "Ass"... I mean really, "Ass".

This is a T for Teen game right?

Anyway... New Stunner and new Stone Cold taunt AND ATV entrance, Color me impressed. I still want a full list of the goodies announced before I make my descision though.

Also, I think they captured Stone Cold's facial features pretty well this time around.

They censored"Ass"on the screen,Not the video clip of Austin saying it!!

0:40 "Austin 3:16 says I just whooped your *omnious sound effect*"

Corey tweeted that stone cold was signing every copy himself... Believe if you will... We shall see

So i was right?....I knew i got that info from some where...

ill believe it when I see it. I got suckered twice on wwe.com with "personalized autograph" and then I end up with a copy of a signed card in the dvd. so pissed since one was Undertaker and the other was Michaels.

Never piss off a new Yorker! Lol I know from being an original Bronx native lol

WWE Gamer: Hey THQ! We WANT FREAKING two knee braces!

THQ: We'll see.

WWE Gamer: So? Will you finally do 2 knee braces for Stone Cold!

THQ: YES! WWE Game will finally include 2 knee braces attire for Steve Austin! Fans has spoken!

(2 weeks later)

THQ: Fans has spoken! We added 2nd knee brace...to DLC.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? They could add more alt attires (more t-shirts and alternate vests) to collectors editon. They also added a DVD of Stone Cold which was released about 8 months ago and i've already watched it. They should add something new, unseen, really exclusive (maybe special t-shirt only for WWE13 like they did with SVR2008). Compare Austin 3:16 Collector's Edition to this:

http://www.xbox360ac...k13_dynasty.jpg You have book + DLC +ball + other items. any questions?

Archived