WWE '13 "Austin 3:16" Collector's Edition

Stank Eye

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, they censored Austin saying "Ass"... I mean really, "Ass".

This is a T for Teen game right?

Anyway... New Stunner and new Stone Cold taunt AND ATV entrance, Color me impressed. I still want a full list of the goodies announced before I make my descision though.

Also, I think they captured Stone Cold's facial features pretty well this time around.

They got a different stunner but they don't go Down knees first :/.... Here's hoping for more than just that new one. Hope they have different attires as well... Can we preorder this anywhere or just on the website? That would suck...

Wow, they censored Austin saying "Ass"... I mean really, "Ass".

This is a T for Teen game right?

Anyway... New Stunner and new Stone Cold taunt AND ATV entrance, Color me impressed. I still want a full list of the goodies announced before I make my descision though.

Also, I think they captured Stone Cold's facial features pretty well this time around.

That 'new taunt' is one of the Spanky taunts, already in the past few games.

I need to know if there is any other special editions first or is this just it?...

I need more information though.... Does Tyson come with it if i pre-order or do i get that Fan Axcess thing..?

It does come with Tyson, also includes an art card signed "personally" by stone cold, a disc from the bottom line DVD, the attire, atv. I think that's it? And the boxart is a glossy stone cold skull.

You know what would be a killer DLC?

Having an alternate version of Rocky with a 500 dollar shirt for 500 dollars... :nod:

If that gets in this I will do this: 27xjp8p.gif

full list of content:

"

• Exclusive foil packaging featuring embossed Stone Cold Steve Austin skull
  • Exclusive collectible art card personally autographed by Stone Cold Steve Austin
  • Exclusive Stone Cold Steve Austin in-game attire: Red skull t-shirt (circa 2001)
  • Exclusive Stone Cold Steve Austin in-game ATV ring entrance
  • Disc from Stone Cold Steve Austin: The Bottom Line on the Most Popular Superstar of All Time
  • Copy of WWE ’13 videogame
  • Access to WWE Hall of Famer and WWE ’13 global pre-order offer Mike Tyson playable character

Archived