WCW in WWE 13???

KREATIV

There is no involvement of WCW/ECW according to game reviewer articles...

What about rumor DDP is gona be in???

He has been with the WWE as well, does not necessarily mean it has anything to do with WCW.

DDP did debut in the WWF in 2001, He has a logical reason for being in/rumored. Plus, he may not have had a big part of WWF in 2001, but he is very popular.

Yeah, he is. Not only has he directly influenced the styles of many other wrestlers, but the dude was just so unique and kick-ass.

One of my favourites, obviously.

From what i've understood... if the unofficial roster leaks are to go by then sadly no new WCW wrestlers seem to be added this year other than some of the ones from last year. Eddie, LOD, Rey, Bigshow, Nash, etc etc etc

I think the chances of having the Nitro Arena and other WCW themes are high... but as far as new themed content and legends... i'd not hold your breathe. They clearly still wish to sell copies of WWE12 as a WCW themed game, so they sure won't re-add and include everything in WWE13. That would be bad for business....

Great for the fans, but not THQ's plan.

From what i've understood... if the unofficial roster leaks are to go by then sadly no new WCW wrestlers seem to be added this year other than some of the ones from last year. Eddie, LOD, Rey, Bigshow, Nash, etc etc etc

I think the chances of having the Nitro Arena and other WCW themes are high... but as far as new themed content and legends... i'd not hold your breathe. They clearly still wish to sell copies of WWE12 as a WCW themed game, so they sure won't re-add and include everything in WWE13. That would be bad for business....

Great for the fans, but not THQ's plan.

could be, but my feeling is the wcw arenas will be replaced by attitude era arenas (I have a gut feeling king of the ring will be in this year) and with create an arena THQ probably figures if you want nitro's arena you can download one. obviously this is not confirmed or rumored but just a personal opinion.

What of WCW and ECW? Despite now living under the WWE umbrella these brands won't feature in any big way (WCW will appear from time to time in the show footage vignettes to explain how the Monday Night Wars are going, and HUD elements will pop up pre-match to describe how WWE is faring against its then-rival company), which is a shame.

Making up for their absence is the news of bonus matches that'll unlock as you play through the campaign, so if you're in the middle of a major storyline and you have a match on a PPV that was remembered more for a classic bout featuring a different character, you'll be able to relive that fight also.

They did go on to say not to believe the rumored roster leaks, said those were 'way off' and though they may not include wcw arenas they may have logos.

Lets not forget wcw IS wwf now (they own it, and it is part of that era and what made it great....

To cut to the chase (unless personal politics state otherwise between wwe and past talent) i would LOVE at least 2 wcw legends aside from ddp. I want an outsiders attired kevin nash and scott hall, coupled with their diesel/razor attires. We are waaay overdue for at least a razor ramon (but far as i know wwe may not care for hall).

Wwe12 maybe been the wcw invasion game, but there wasnt a lot of a listers (we had nash and booker t, most of the rest were wcw stars from early 90s like hawk animal vader anderson and steamboat.

Im positive we wont get a sting or hogan due to tna....but the outsiders, ddp, a syxx attire for Xpac, a "giant" attire for big show, a non-tattood mysterio, and a "lionheart" jericho attire....hey, id be hopefull :-).

Probobly wont happen. I dont see where that would overly "wcw" the new game, as some of those stars will be in game already.

Xpac jericho big show mysterio are most likely on roster already....just a hall nash. And ddp far as maybe a wcw dlc goes.....arenas, pft, make arena creator involve. Different entrance decor and we can just make those ourselves.

Main focus though....wwf attitude characters and new guys for the youngsters.

they won't do this but it would be nice to include some of the popular wcw guys like the ones I mentioned above and let us relive a few of those matches during the attitude era from a wcw perspective. didn't the preview say that we could keep track of how the product was fairing against wcw. just for a small bonus monday night war arc.

With the attitude guys in game we will have quite a few more caw slots to put in some key wcw guys, so its still gonna be an improvement, so long as they glitch test it. Therell be SOME bugs regardless, as most games have at least a few in the begining....but im expecting thq to make this a good hail mary. Not everyonell be happy, but the games made for the many, not the few.

wish they would have done a "monday night wars" themed game. this way you get the legends of the attitude era and the wcw legends from that time period.

Agreed But oh well..Maybe for WWE'14,Perhaps a small WCW"Monday Night Wars Legends"DLC pack is possible that includes DDP,I doubt WCW will have a role in the game But keep the logos&add ones like the nWo&other WCW shows logos and improve create an arena and I'll be with that!!!

Do you think WCW will be part of WWE 13, there was rumor that DDP is gona be in the game and some screenshots shows nWo sings.

I think Monday Nights Wars could be better theme, I hope they didnt just focused on WWF/E.

WWE 14 should be a WCW theme.

Archived