Bray Wyatt - Entrance Is It Possible?

WWEADDICT4LIFE

In time he will stop coming to the ring on the mic.. Here's what I use--

Intro--- Husky

Stage--- R-Truth

Ramp--- R-Truth

Ring In--- Legend 08

Ring--- Legend 05, or you can use Legend 33-Make sure you change camera so the limo doesnt show.

Lighting--- 16

Campion-- I use R-Truth.. There's no telling how he'll act with a belt! LOL

I just hope he doesn't turn out like R-Truth as when he was a Heel he was pure gold and now he is in the Tag Team Zone. Which is basically like the Friend zone you're still somewhat winning but you'll never get the Championship gold you truly want. :P

I just hope he doesn't turn out like R-Truth as when he was a Heel he was pure gold and now he is in the Tag Team Zone. Which is basically like the Friend zone you're still somewhat winning but you'll never get the Championship gold you truly want. :P

Well Evan Bourne is partly to blame for that! LOL.. I like Truth, been a fan of his since he started.. Not 2 mention 1 of my ex girlfriends was his baby momma's roomate! So I kind of have a personal connection with him.. He is a very talented wrestler. But in WWE that means nothing.. I hope they push Bray correctly. He is the perfect kind of heel they need right now. Truth needs the What's Up gimmick back, and at least a US Title run! CAWS.WS-------- WHAT'S UP!!!

Well Evan Bourne is partly to blame for that! LOL.. I like Truth, been a fan of his since he started.. Not 2 mention 1 of my ex girlfriends was his baby momma's roomate! So I kind of have a personal connection with him.. He is a very talented wrestler. But in WWE that means nothing.. I hope they push Bray correctly. He is the perfect kind of heel they need right now. Truth needs the What's Up gimmick back, and at least a US Title run! CAWS.WS-------- WHAT'S UP!!!

You can also thank the breakup of Awesome truth. I was in one of the live Raw tapings in September and they were pure gold. The heel reaction they got was excellent for this era. When they would say "Would you guys be quiet while we say our catchphrases!" was just perfect. Anyway Bray better be pushed correctly I have been a fan of Windham since his early FCW days and was even satisfied when he got called up to be apart on the Nexus even though he joined while they were failing. Imagine him as the leader of a stable similar to the SES, except he would preach his own views.

That's the 1st thning that crossed my mind when I saw his new gimmick.. Him having a "cult" following similar to SES.. They have got 2 put the right people in his "congregation".. I am gonna put that 2gether in my universe.. Havent decided on who Imma put in it yet. Yeah man, I liked Awesome Truth, and I dont even like the Miz.. LOL.. But they meshed real good 2gether..

Since Ted Dibiase Sr is now a minister maybe they can make Ted Dibiase Jr. some how "break away" from his fathers views and follow Bray Wyatt, It would also make him relevant again. If the WWE was creative enough they could make a storyline where he brainwashes superstars to follow his views as well. Maybe he could brainwash Hawkins and Reks and have them do his dirty work.... There are countless possibilities.

Archived