DOR2

DovePunch

I was playing through Day of Reckoning 2 the other day and really enjoyed the story that the game had. So i thought of recreating it in WWE'13 when it comes out but tweak it a bit to fit today's WWE.

Instead of Evolution - Legacy

and other tweaks

I'm hoping that Mcgillicutty is in the game so the story can be based around him or another 2nd/3rd gen star.

Would you guys be interested in this, if so i will continue to get the script.

Also if you can think of any 2nd / 3rd gen stars that may be in WWE'13 that would be helpful. :D

I never really passed through the story mode. I always got stuck in the triple threat steel cage match. It was hard as *censored*. I always lost.

I just used the Knee Trembler glitch, made escape a whole lot easier.

I never really passed through the story mode. I always got stuck in the triple threat steel cage match. It was hard as *censored*. I always lost.

I share your pain on that one cuz it happened to me too I then sold my GameCube and the game and never played it again so I think it would e pretty nice to see the story re-created in WWE13! With a couple different characters but same story none the less

If you need help recreating certain scenes (once the game comes out), let me know. While I didn't like DOR2 as much as the first (because of the annoying loading during CAW mode) I actually enjoyed the Story Mode for the sequel.

Aren't you going to make the story for the 1st DoR first? Since the DoR2 story is just continued after the first.

Instead of Legacy, I'd do it with a more recent stable like Nexus or Corre.

Edit: nvm just read the 2nd gen part.

Sigh corre and nexus is really played out

Not more than stables like nWo/DX&Evolution But those are still awesome to many people!

Sigh corre and nexus is really played out

Not more than stables like nWo/DX&Evolution But those are still awesome to many people!

Yeah I guess I'm really realizing being a wrestling fan at 30 is hard to digest with the lack of major stables like the ones I grew up with!

Just please don't do people power! Lol

some pretty cool moves here:

I'd love to see these moves in wwe 13:

Double Brainbuster,SSD, shining wizard 1 and 2,sterness dust,burning hammer,key clasher,ttd,

axe guilliotine driver,death valley driver,yebisu drop,tazz mission,waffle face,reverse momo clutch,

high angle rolling clutch

http://youtu.be/qMHSgNQbbnI

http://youtu.be/qO_r7-KuTfo

If you need help recreating certain scenes (once the game comes out), let me know. While I didn't like DOR2 as much as the first (because of the annoying loading during CAW mode) I actually enjoyed the Story Mode for the sequel.

Aren't you going to make the story for the 1st DoR first? Since the DoR2 story is just continued after the first.

Cheers dude. Yh i'm going to make DOR1 as well but working on DOR2 at the moment as i'm playing the game.

Hi i may end up doing a made up stable as Barrett doesn' fit the role of HHH or Orton so doesn't work within the story and the nexus memebers won't be in the game. But if anyone has an idea for a custom stable using Orton or Cena as Leader thanks.

does anyone know where i can find a script of DOR 1 also can anyone thing of any good stables with Orton or Cena as a leader

Honestly you're better off trying to find a playthrough of the game on Youtube...

Also, I'm afraid there's not going to be much room on this Year's roster for a decent stable involving either of those guys. I mean in WWE'12 RTWM, they paired Orton, Henry and R-Truth.

Anyway, if you plan to do DOR 1 you should just skip the "Developmental and Heat" prologue and give the player the option to be on either RAW or Smackdown! from the start.

Cheers i may just skip out the heat prologue depending if you can give options i will but if not i will just stick to Raw as DOR2 follows on from the Raw side i was Thinking for a stable Orton, David Otunga, The Miz and Brodus Clay... maybe known as the Industry or Summin if you can think of a good name let me know thanks.

I had the hardest time in the Fatal 4 way steel cage match but my lil bros fast fingers prevailed. I personally loved everyrthing about that game and even transformedmy WWE 12 into DOR2( DOR2 Renders, roster, background music). I also am going to make a CAS with the DOR2 Story any suggestions for twist?

I had the hardest time in the Fatal 4 way steel cage match but my lil bros fast fingers prevailed. I personally loved everyrthing about that game and even transformedmy WWE 12 into DOR2( DOR2 Renders, roster, background music). I also am going to make a CAS with the DOR2 Story any suggestions for twist?

I'm just following the sotry from teh game are you writing out the script???

Archived