Whats Needs To Happen

dthompson2692

"hey *Censored* I would sit on that chair *Censored* & the other *Censored* would sit with me *Censored* & after all that *Censored* I would be hitting them other *Censored*s with chairs and shit *Censored*" LOL.

Just like with being able to climb the announcer table they also said this year that you could set up and sit down on the chairs, but guess what? Yet again that didn't happen. (sigh)

I liked doing poetry in motion using the chair I miss that move.

I X'd it off after like 50 seconds, why do they need to curse after every word? - and if you want to go play the older games then *censored* off and play them. HCTP wasn't even good when I played it and the Season mode was over rated, people said you'd never see the same story twice, bullshit. There was a year of stories which where then repeated the year after with differnt people.

I X'd it off after like 50 seconds, why do they need to curse after every word? - and if you want to go play the older games then *censored* off and play them. HCTP wasn't even good when I played it and the Season mode was over rated, people said you'd never see the same story twice, bullshit. There was a year of stories which where then repeated the year after with differnt people.

Every one of you posts seems to be negative man. You are negative about the new game and now you are negative about the old games? What exactly do you want from a wrestling game? I'm sorry but you are so pessimistic and you don't contribute anything in terms of ideas/improvements.

On topic: I play SYM and HCTP every week and I have a blast. I made a topic ages ago with similarities to this and I think that they are definitely right about the move-sets. As for the backstage fights and huge spots, I am kind of on the fence. I'd happily have them in if they had a touch of realism.

Was I the only one laughing through the WHOLE video because of the fact they cussed and said the N word so much?

Even though I LMAO'd while watching, I completely agreed with everything they said. :)

hctp is the past. I liked playing it sure. But people need to get over the fact their is never going to make another hctp or No Mercy or WCW Revenge. As much as i would like to see that. It will never happen, get with the times

Archived