• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Steveviscious

Steveviscious

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:51 AM

I thank the gods of awesome every single day that i found a working PS2 in a pawn shop a year ago.

Shame....they're all over the place here.

#22 rymyst3rio

rymyst3rio

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:00 AM

I actually don't want a lot of that stuff in wwe 13. Don't get me wrong I love it all but its not realistic and imo doesn't belong in a wrestling simulator game. However I would love for them to do a next gen reboot of shut your mouth and or here comes the pain, with assentially all the same features just updated roster and graphics, now THAT is something I would buy

--EDIT--

Well some of it I would definitly like back, the crowd mechanics, the ability to go backstage, weapon finishers, and being able to throw people off of the stage.

Edited by rymyst3rio, 02 August 2012 - 02:09 AM.

#23 CMpunk867

CMpunk867

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,140 posts
  • Gamertag: trojanking867
  • Twitter: eJvalenzuela

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:16 AM

I watch the diva video in sym every single day!!! Hahaha

#24 theYESman

theYESman

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 639 posts
  • SEN (PS3): airaaron32 OR FrEsH-MaMbA

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:59 AM

"hey *Censored* I would sit on that chair *Censored* & the other *Censored* would sit with me *Censored* & after all that *Censored* I would be hitting them other *Censored*s with chairs and shit *Censored*" LOL.

What an expansive vocabulary

Edited by theYESman, 02 August 2012 - 06:00 AM.

#25 .RyeE.

.RyeE.

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 920 posts
  • SEN (PS3): raiee86
  • Twitter: @theryeedee

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:11 AM

Do you think they should make the HD Collections of SYM, HCTP, and SVR 2006? :nod:

#26 KomicJ

KomicJ

Opener

• Members
  • 257 posts
  • Gamertag: KomicJ

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:00 AM

It's amazing to see how much of a stepback THQ has taken. I pretty much stopped buying wrestling when Yukes took over AKI...probably bought two games between No Mercy (N64) and SvR 11 (PS3), and didn't play with 'em much. I fell for WWE 12's promos, so I gave it another try this year. But watching these vids, now I understand what so many of you are complaining about...

#27 MR.J

MR.J

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

"hey *Censored* I would sit on that chair *Censored* & the other *Censored* would sit with me *Censored* & after all that *Censored* I would be hitting them other *Censored*s with chairs and shit *Censored*" LOL.

Just like with being able to climb the announcer table they also said this year that you could set up and sit down on the chairs, but guess what? Yet again that didn't happen. (sigh)

I liked doing poetry in motion using the chair I miss that move.

Edited by mrjennings2010, 02 August 2012 - 10:36 AM.

#28 Muur

Muur

Junosona

• Members
  • 33,127 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

I X'd it off after like 50 seconds, why do they need to curse after every word? - and if you want to go play the older games then *censored* off and play them. HCTP wasn't even good when I played it and the Season mode was over rated, people said you'd never see the same story twice, bullshit. There was a year of stories which where then repeated the year after with differnt people.

#29 Intentz™

Intentz™

The King of Sarcasm

• V.I.P
  • 3,440 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Ad1030
  • Steam ID: Ad1030

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:35 PM

I X'd it off after like 50 seconds, why do they need to curse after every word? - and if you want to go play the older games then *censored* off and play them. HCTP wasn't even good when I played it and the Season mode was over rated, people said you'd never see the same story twice, bullshit. There was a year of stories which where then repeated the year after with differnt people.

Every one of you posts seems to be negative man. You are negative about the new game and now you are negative about the old games? What exactly do you want from a wrestling game? I'm sorry but you are so pessimistic and you don't contribute anything in terms of ideas/improvements.

On topic: I play SYM and HCTP every week and I have a blast. I made a topic ages ago with similarities to this and I think that they are definitely right about the move-sets. As for the backstage fights and huge spots, I am kind of on the fence. I'd happily have them in if they had a touch of realism.

Edited by Intentz™, 02 August 2012 - 04:42 PM.

#30 K-Dash

K-Dash

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,743 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ballagas123
  • Twitter: @BrandonKDashian

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:22 AM

Was I the only one laughing through the WHOLE video because of the fact they cussed and said the N word so much?

Even though I LMAO'd while watching, I completely agreed with everything they said. :)

#31 sdd619

sdd619

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,671 posts
  • Gamertag: don't have one
  • SEN (PS3): don't have one

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:55 AM

hctp is the past. I liked playing it sure. But people need to get over the fact their is never going to make another hctp or No Mercy or WCW Revenge. As much as i would like to see that. It will never happen, get with the times

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dthompson2692, wwe games, thq, svr