Daniel Bryan Project. (Version 1 UPLOADED). Tags in first post. CAS File Added

ShatterTheSky

I'm not feeling this to much honestly. I'd be interested to see the work you've done since posting, but right now nothing looks all that great. The YES! texture is decent enough, but still pretty choppy, the face texture is just terrible to me, doesn't really look like bryan at all.

Eyes need heavy detailing and shaping

nose needs some work

the entire mouth area looks really akward

eyebrows need to be detailed

Hair just looks odd also

DB2.jpg

I really hope this works out, as I'd love a bryan with this attire! Like I said though, I'd be stoked to see updated shots. A pulled back in game shot of the attire would be really cool too. Just that attire on ruadris face/body would be epic to me.

Most things you've mentioned here have been fixed, or are going to be fixed when I get to doing more work later. The hair has been fixed, as I didn't like it myself when I got to looking at it. The beard also looks a little bit off the more I look at the picture on the left. The hair and facial also look like they need to be slightly redder. I should also add that I stalled out on getting the "YES!" attire to look right, so I moved on to the next one I'm doing, so there should be a preview of that soon too. I may end up dropping the face texture completely.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't see the point of the texture honestly.

The best part of it would be skin detail (IE laugh lines, his eye bags ect...) and the texture you have does nothing for any of that. Just creates odd skin spots that I think will take more layers to cover then it would to manually detail.

Maybe ask ruaidri if you can use his face as a base and tweak from there? Apply your attires and call it good.

Don't want to be putting you down or anything but the CAW cycle of this game is just about at the end of it's rope. Once summerslam hits and we start getting more WWE 13 news there's a DRASTIC switch in forum popularity from WWE 13 to WWE 12.

Might try to get this out sooner the later.

This is coming from someone who really wants your YES attire in his game, as I'm probably going to hold off on WWE 13 for a few months to let Caws, patches and DLC catch up a bit.

Yeah, I dont think you need the texture either.. Ruaidri's face was very good.. I am really looking forward 2 this one as well.. You know Sam, I think I am gonna hold off on gettin 13 soon myself.

Holy balony, this is nice. been using Ruaidri's D bryan for a while, replacement right here. Best of luck man, also, if possible, will he have those skin blotches (Thats what i call it) he has.

Holy balony, this is nice. been using Ruaidri's D bryan for a while, replacement right here. Best of luck man, also, if possible, will he have those skin blotches (Thats what i call it) he has.

I was actually looking for refs earlier to see if I could do that. I believe I once heard him say those spots are from staph infection, but I could be wrong.

I'm sure you'll all be happy to know that NONE OF YOUR VOTES MATTERED!!! But don't freak out, it's because you will be getting both. Entrance jackets for the Entrance Attire, and T-shirts for the Cinematic Attire, so you can customize each attire as you please. :)

I'm sure you'll all be happy to know that NONE OF YOUR VOTES MATTERED!!! But don't freak out, it's because you will be getting both. Entrance jackets for the Entrance Attire, and T-shirts for the Cinematic Attire, so you can customize each attire as you please. :)

Gotta say it

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU VOTED

Anyways, Thats a great idea. Really looking forward to this.

You def gotta do his MITB attire.. It is str8, especially with the new jacket..

Damn, I just checked it out and I must say that it is really cool. It also doesn't seem like it would kill my brain trying to re-create it. If you think you could throw some decent refs my way (besides the WWE.com pictures), I'll see what I can do.

he just shaved his hair at MITB ! :facepalm:

Ugh, a CAW makers worst nightmare. But that's okay, all I need to do now is spend another hour tweaking the hair color...again. The only downside is that the only day that I might find time to work is Wednesday, but that's okay because it gives me more time to creep around for more reference pictures! :)

he just shaved his hair at MITB ! :facepalm:

Ugh, a CAW makers worst nightmare. But that's okay, all I need to do now is spend another hour tweaking the hair color...again. The only downside is that the only day that I might find time to work is Wednesday, but that's okay because it gives me more time to creep around for more reference pictures! :)

Let me know if you need PT help on that new attire. I'm jazzed because he finally added a color to his usual red and white. :)

New face morph looks nice!

MITB attire looks dope fam! 1 question-- 1 concern..

CONCERN-- Isnt the color on the trunks a lil more gold as opposed 2 the greenish look it has..

QUESTION--- You doin the the green jacket for the entrance attire arent ya?

MITB attire looks dope fam! 1 question-- 1 concern..

CONCERN-- Isnt the color on the trunks a lil more gold as opposed 2 the greenish look it has..

QUESTION--- You doin the the green jacket for the entrance attire arent ya?

Regarding your concern-I'm still not sure about the colors on everything, I'll figure things out depending on whether he wears the same thing on Raw tonight.

Regarding your question-Of course I'll do the new jacket.

Archived