Daniel Bryan Project. (Version 1 UPLOADED). Tags in first post. CAS File Added

ShatterTheSky

UPDATE: 8/1/12- So this thread has been rather quiet lately, and that is a problem for a person like me. I've been making progress, it's not been much. Then yesterday I kicked things in to gear and made progress on two attires. Right now I can say that I'm close to release, maybe about another week or two and it should be done. I'm really eager to finish this so I can move on to other projects since this alone has been taking up most of the time I spend on the Xbox. This is what I have gotten now:

Face:

Face.png

YES Gear (Credit to Ravenos for help with this attire):

Yes.png

Dragon Gear (I AM AWARE OF COLORING ISSUES, IT IS STILL BEING WORKED OUT):

Dragon.png

MITB 2012:

MITB1.jpg

MITB2.jpg

So now the attire line up stands as:

1. NO Gear

2. YES Gear

3. MITB 2012

4. Dragon Gear

UPDATE-8/16/12: So yeah, time to ignore this abomination pictured above, and check this out. The original incarnation of the NO Gear was lazily done I'll admit, but now I've redone it and it's looking light-years better than my first try. This is so close to being done I'm sure the people that have been waiting for this want to cave my head in for not being done sooner. Trust me, this would've been done a month ago if he didn't update his gear so much since then. All that's left is a shirt and a jacket and I'm completely done.

Updated NO Gear (ignore the blur on his posterior, it's not even noticeable in-game):

NoRevamp.png

UPDATE-8/20/12: Version 1 uploaded to CC. Another upload will come sometime soon in collaboration with AjSim. Tags for first upload are: Daniel Bryan, and Shatter The Sky.

CAS file for anyone who wants it:http://www.mediafire...8188byxzt0d89b9

Enjoy.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The kickpad texture really doesn't look all that great. It might just be the lighting.

I might end up hand-drawing the kick-pads. I'm just using this as a base for now, several things may end up being changed.

That looks like zainzombies. Was that the base? I have been waiting for a newer DB for absolutely ages, as he's my favourite at the moment :) Have a look at Ruadiri's morph, it looks pretty perfect and could be a good ref for mouth morphing. Texture-wise, try and contact the attires designer (Jill something) on Twitter. She is VERY interactive with her fans, and could probably give you a hand on getting the accurate textures. If not, or you can't do them manually, try giving AJSim a Holla when he's back, he's a texture god. Actually, I wouldn't mind giving a hand on the textures if you're up for a collab, I have years of experience with Photoshop.

I will be keeping a very, VERY close eye on this one. Looking forward to seeing what you cook up :)

That looks like zainzombies. Was that the base? I have been waiting for a newer DB for absolutely ages, as he's my favourite at the moment :) Have a look at Ruadiri's morph, it looks pretty perfect and could be a good ref for mouth morphing. Texture-wise, try and contact the attires designer (Jill something) on Twitter. She is VERY interactive with her fans, and could probably give you a hand on getting the accurate textures. If not, or you can't do them manually, try giving AJSim a Holla when he's back, he's a texture god. Actually, I wouldn't mind giving a hand on the textures if you're up for a collab, I have years of experience with Photoshop.

I will be keeping a very, VERY close eye on this one. Looking forward to seeing what you cook up :)

After doing some research, I've found that the CAW I found is by zainzombie. His CAW and texture work is very lazy, and I don't believe I'll be including him in the credits (I'm not going in to details why). If you could put together a texture of any kind, it would be appreciated beyond belief. The mouth looks funny because of the facial hair, and I did take some aspects from Ruiardi morph and Dr Vries' 2010 morph, and adjusted things slightly. I'll have updates eventually, what you are seeing now is far from finished.

I haven't watched WWE in ages (aside from last night, which I regret) but couldn't you just take a decent size/quality of his YES! shirt, and arrange the letters vertically for the kickpad logos? are you going to texture the face?

The font of the kick-pads is fairly different from the font on the shirt. I'm going to try to get some face textures different from the one on there now, as it's not the best.

Look forward 2 a current Bryan.. I still use Ruaidri's(which is awesome).. With the texture and good morphs from Doc's and Ruaidri's, you should have this nailed in no time fam. I'll be keeping a close eye on this 1..

The kickpads, I don't like very much, I think you can find a better texture, if not, you're probably better off hand drawing the "YES!" in paint tool.

I'm actually in the process of making the kick-pads in paint tool right now, so there is no need to worry about those.

Why didn't you just keep the attires fix the body morph and make the face (which was badly textured)? :) Just asking not tryin to offend your tweak :)

One reason I'm not keeping the attires as they are is because the textures for the other three are not very good. I've also seen him wear some really cool stuff since mid-2011, and want to do some of my favorite attires from MITB up to now. I've done a few things to it to get the face texture look decent enough to use if I can't get another one. The body morph was one of the first things I fixed after getting the screen shots, it looks much better than it was.

Why didn't you just keep the attires fix the body morph and make the face (which was badly textured)? :) Just asking not tryin to offend your tweak :)

One reason I'm not keeping the attires as they are is because the textures for the other three are not very good. I've also seen him wear some really cool stuff since mid-2011, and want to do some of my favorite attires from MITB up to now. I've done a few things to it to get the face texture look decent enough to use if I can't get another one. The body morph was one of the first things I fixed after getting the screen shots, it looks much better than it was.

So you are dropping some attires? Which ones? Because it had a YES SHIRT :D (which I just ordered :) ) and the entrance coat. It would be cool if you'd do the white attire with the dragn sign where he weared the dragon coat, but anyway whatever happens I'm looking forward to this.

I'm not feeling this to much honestly. I'd be interested to see the work you've done since posting, but right now nothing looks all that great. The YES! texture is decent enough, but still pretty choppy, the face texture is just terrible to me, doesn't really look like bryan at all.

Eyes need heavy detailing and shaping

nose needs some work

the entire mouth area looks really akward

eyebrows need to be detailed

Hair just looks odd also

DB2.jpg

I really hope this works out, as I'd love a bryan with this attire! Like I said though, I'd be stoked to see updated shots. A pulled back in game shot of the attire would be really cool too. Just that attire on ruadris face/body would be epic to me.

Archived