SHINE Wrestling

Oresama

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah true, it's saturday. :P

I need to go check the T-Shirts and stuff.

Too bad I'm in EU when it comes to them but I hope they will sell a lot of stuff and get bigger with more ippvs in the future or even a TV deal. :)

@Fresama

It would be beyond awesome! :D

However, Ivelisse joined a heel group in TNA already and will be part of more than one PPVs already. :)

Can't wait!

I cant wait!!

I already bought a Shine sweatshirt and a Valkyrie Shirt. They are down for updates right now but i'm kinda scared. If they add anything new (good that I might want) i MIGHT GO CRAZY AND BUY IT ALL

Hehe! :P

Here some videos

Shine 8 was AWESOME!! My guess will be Ivelisse wont be at Shine 9 seeing as how she was demolished :(

Yeah. :(

I think that they will make a video with her saying how dissappointed is on Valkyrie because they just stood on the outside watching it happening when all the faces hit their finishers on her.

Mia Yim was sloppy thought. She almost killed her with the sky yim move and her moonsault before was off aswell.

At least the things on the outside with the chairshots and stuff went well.

The Pick your poison/I quit match was great aswell and funny at parts.

Wondering what they will come up with for SHINE 9. :P

Kimberly and Leva are at 2-2 on wins now so I predict that they will have one last match before the feud ends.

I hope they made enough money though cause this time the building wasn't full.

I don't think Ivelisse is done with SHINE as she's listed for the Slammin' Ladies customs for April.

I thought SHINE 8 was the best show so far. The first three matches were a bit boring but thankfully it picked up.

Brittnay Savage is terrible. Why did they bring her back? I felt she made Su Yung look bad.

Santana Garrett is such a star. The crowd loves her and she's awesome in the ring. Girl is the complete package. Her match with Sojo is probably the best match I've seen out of Sojo.

Kimberly vs Leva impressed the hell out of me. I didn't think it would deliver since I'm not to high on Leva but I loved everything about the match. The spot where Leva was in the cloverleaf on the ropes and hit Kimberly with the chair was done so well.

Reby Sky continues to impress me. I don't know how anyone can say anything bad about her after watching all her matches at SHINE.

For hyping up Angelina Love's debut I felt she didn't stand out too much in the main event.

Anyways, I thought the show was great and I can't wait for SHINE 9. With all the SHIMMER talent coming in I feel like the lineup for SHINE 9 will be amazing.

I don't think Ivelisse is done with SHINE as she's listed for the Slammin' Ladies customs for April.

I thought SHINE 8 was the best show so far. The first three matches were a bit boring but thankfully it picked up.

Brittnay Savage is terrible. Why did they bring her back? I felt she made Su Yung look bad.

Santana Garrett is such a star. The crowd loves her and she's awesome in the ring. Girl is the complete package. Her match with Sojo is probably the best match I've seen out of Sojo.

Kimberly vs Leva impressed the hell out of me. I didn't think it would deliver since I'm not to high on Leva but I loved everything about the match. The spot where Leva was in the cloverleaf on the ropes and hit Kimberly with the chair was done so well.

Reby Sky continues to impress me. I don't know how anyone can say anything bad about her after watching all her matches at SHINE.

For hyping up Angelina Love's debut I felt she didn't stand out too much in the main event.

Anyways, I thought the show was great and I can't wait for SHINE 9. With all the SHIMMER talent coming in I feel like the lineup for SHINE 9 will be amazing.

I think it depends on if she will be involved in TNA before Mai cause as far as I know the Knockouts PPV she is in airs in mai and the other ppv later in the year.

So if she doesn't appear on TNA earlier, she should be available for SHINE 9. :)

However, I don't see her having a single match on SHINE anymore cause Jamie Jameson already got Ivelisses theme.

Was funny how I said Ivelisse is coming out in the chat and than Jamie appeared. :P

Britney sells her character well and is solid.

Su is decent but everyone that fought her so far had to slow down a bit.

I hope her trip in Japan will help her improve more thought and come back much stronger. :)

Leva and Kimberly are very creative and its obvious that they love all the gimmick stuff they are adding in their matches. It makes them stand out and makes their feud more fun and memorable.

Sojo and Santana did great and Latasha is great in character and in ring work but Nikki was kinda slow and looked a bit plain in her selling to me.

Was hyped a bit about the Jessicka vs Reby feud since I followed it before and even the outcome was kinda predictable to me, both girls delivered.

The only thing that I noticed was that Jessicka was a bit weak in terms of having difficulties to pick up Reby at times and not being able to hold her when she did the crossbody to the outside.

I thought Reby will break her head now but fortunately they saved the spot and she didnt got injured.

People tend to give Reby lots of heat only because she is Matt Hardys girlfriend but she has proven herself and showcased that she has the talent and ability to hold her own in my opinion.

Santana is my favorite face. I am in awe by her. I agree with you about SCREAM & SHOUT Britney Savage is bad in my opinion. I dont think it was Su. Britney's debut match in Shine was really bad too. She is very slow.

Check Sus other matches, even then one with Ivelisse.

She is always slow and put up some speed only when she is doing her comeback (corner clothesline, splas, flurry of punches and a kick mostly).

I agree that Brittney isn't a wrestling master either but she is solid and puts up decent matches like Su aswell.

Wouldn't had put them in a match together but rather have them have matches against people with more experience.

A decent match except of two spots that Alicia botched: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q98MiFNIZA4

I enjoyed the show, I stayed up to watch it all and then watched Bellatrix 5 later on the Sunday. There were a few really good matches in Bellatrix, also one of the smallest wrestlers I've seen called Violet O'Hara, she was pretty talented.

Photo of her:

DlhhPdo.jpg

As for SHINE8, I'm glad Valkyrie are still unbeaten, I wasn't expecting that. Angelian Love didn't look ring rusty, would like to see her in a singles match next time. My fave match of the night was Mercedes Martinez versus Nikki.

I would like to see a SHINE belt soon, maybe it could be introduced for 10.

I enjoyed the show, I stayed up to watch it all and then watched Bellatrix 5 later on the Sunday. There were a few really good matches in Bellatrix, also one of the smallest wrestlers I've seen called Violet O'Hara, she was pretty talented.

Photo of her:

DlhhPdo.jpg

As for SHINE8, I'm glad Valkyrie are still unbeaten, I wasn't expecting that. Angelian Love didn't look ring rusty, would like to see her in a singles match next time. My fave match of the night was Mercedes Martinez versus Nikki.

Never heard of Bellatrix so far, is it available on wwnlive.com like the other shows?

Next week we have SHIMMER at the 6th april and I can't wait!

The card is awesome aswell so I'm sure we won't be dissappointed. :)

Love how the indy companies finally picked up and are using the internet.

Jjust wish that more fans would support them and flood their channels, so these companies can keep going strong and get the recognition they deserve.

Thanks for the info about Bellatrix! Gonna check it out. :)

I have seen Britney Savage in other matches outside of Shine. I just don't think she is anything special

Well there are many male and female wrestlers out there that are like that so... :P

Anyway! Did you got your Valkyrie T-Shirt yet? :)

I love the hoodie T-Shirt and wanted to buy one but it would cost me more than double to import it from there so I had to let it be. :(

Never heard of Bellatrix so far, is it available on wwnlive.com like the other shows?

I haven't had a chance to check out Bellatrix yet but I know that it recently went to IPPV, I don't think it was on wwnlive.com though. it's ran by Saraya Knight who actually defended the SHIMMER Championship on the recent IPPV.

Photo of her:

DlhhPdo.jpg

Next week we have SHIMMER at the 6th april and I can't wait!

The card is awesome aswell so I'm sure we won't be dissappointed. :)

Love how the indy companies finally picked up and are using the internet.

Jjust wish that more fans would support them and flood their channels, so these companies can keep going strong and get the recognition they deserve.

Thanks for the info about Bellatrix! Gonna check it out. :)

I have seen Britney Savage in other matches outside of Shine. I just don't think she is anything special

Well there are many male and female wrestlers out there that are like that so... :P

Anyway! Did you got your Valkyrie T-Shirt yet? :)

I love the hoodie T-Shirt and wanted to buy one but it would cost me more than double to import it from there so I had to let it be. :(

Yes I did get my Valkyrie shirt :) I was mad when they came out with the Valkyrie sweatshirt after I bought the shirt. I cant wait to see what else they add. I would personally like a Santana,West Coast Connection,Made in Sin, Christina Von Eerie and Mercedes Martinez

Archived