SHINE Wrestling

Oresama

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One more week only!

Link for the iPPV: http://www.wwnlive.com/event-shine-02-22-13.html

Also infos for people that can go there live!

SHINE Wrestling presents
SHINE 7
Friday, February 22, 2013
9 PM Bell Time
The Orpheum
1915 E. 7th Avenue
Ybor City, FL

Already Signed -

Daffney - Live Event Hostess

The Main Event
Rain vs. Amazing Kong

Last Woman Standing Match
Leva Bates vs. Kimberly

Mercedes Martinez vs. Nikki Roxx

Allysin Kay, Taylor Made & April Hunter of Valkyrie vs. Mia Yim, Tracy Taylor & Su Yung

LuFisto vs. Ivelisse

Jessie Belle vs. Santana

Brittney Savage vs. Heidi Lovelace

Luscious Latasha vs. Tina San Antonio

Ticket Info:

VIP Stage - Includes a signed limited edition SHINE 6 poster autographed by the entire SHINE 7 Roster - $50
First Row Reserved - $30
GA - $15

Check all the videos of some of the girls that will be returning while others debuting:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SHINEWrestling?feature=watch

One day left....I really need to watch 5 and 6 LOL

See you tomorrow! :P

I can't wait!

I'm quite sure that Valkyrie will interfere in the Rain vs Kong match!

Yeah I'd like to catch up too, maybe they could rent them out online or something before the DVD release! Anyway Shine 7 looks amazing, wanna see the look of this Valkyrie group and obviously Havok, Yim, Rain and LuFisto.

You can buy the Video on Demand of all episodes here: http://www.wwnlive.com/event-shine-02-22-13.html

You pay once and can watch it over and over whenever and as many times you want. :)

Prior to the shows you are having 3 available options:

- live

- live + video on demand

- live + video on demand + dvd

OMG I was just looking at the Shine roster on Shinewrestling.com and I noticed that they removed Taeler Hendrix from the roster area. Could this mean she is coming to TNA full time??

Might be the case.

Ivelisse is also on Impact next Thursday and it's hinted that after the gutcheck she had a few months ago, that she got signed now.

Is this 2 am UK time?

Sorry for the late reply. :o

It was 2am for Germany (GMT+1) so it was 1am for UK.

They had issues with one of the ropes that broke so they started 15 minutes late because of that.

When you go to the site I wrote here before though, it always says how many hours till the event starts and has a countdown there so even if you are unsure about the time, you can always check it there. :)

The last couple of SHINEs Ivelisse has been one of the stars. She's pretty talented and has a great ring presence.

If Ivelisse goes to TNA, I will start paying more attention to it, I think the Knockoutds divioson has got a bit stale there and they need some fresh faces to bring new life to it. If they added Alpha Female, Lufisto and Ivelisse to the current roster, it could become something great.

The last couple of SHINEs Ivelisse has been one of the stars. She's pretty talented and has a great ring presence.

If Ivelisse goes to TNA, I will start paying more attention to it, I think the Knockoutds divioson has got a bit stale there and they need some fresh faces to bring new life to it. If they added Alpha Female, Lufisto and Ivelisse to the current roster, it could become something great.

Her gutcheck match against the rookie Lei D Tapa was better than the velvet vs tara match.

It told a story and both girls did great by using their moments to shine. :)

As about SHINE here the details of the SHINE 8!

SHINE Wrestling presents

SHINE 8

Saturday, March 23, 2013

7:30 PM Bell Time

The Orpheum

1915 E. 7th Avenue

Ybor City, FL

Already Signed -

Daffney - Live Event Hostess

Career vs. Respect

Reby Sky vs. Jessicka Havok

Pick Your Poison

Leva Bates vs. Kimberly

Plus More With -

VALKYRIE of Rain, Ivelisse & Made In Sin (Allysin Kay & Taylor Made)

Amazing Kong

Angelina Love

Mercedes Martinez

Nikki Roxx

Christina Von Eriee

Mia Yim

Sojo Bolt

Santana

Brittney Savage

Brandi Wine

Su Yung

Jayme Jameson

Nikki St John

SHINE roster members Kharma (a.k.a Amazing Kong), Angelina Love and Nikki Roxx will be appearing on daytime TV in the US, reports Gerweck.net.

The talented trifecta will feature on DISH TV’s “Daytime” show on Wednesday, March 6th.

The girls will be promoting SHINE 8, which will feature Angelina’s in-ring debut.

Christina Von Eerie, Daffney and Santana appeared on the same show back in July 2012 to promote SHINE’s inaugural iPPV.

Tapa looked impressive, I'd never heard of her before. Her uncle was a great wrestler.

She is still a rookie but very talented and has a great build that makes her stand out. :)

Given a bit more training and experience she will turn into a great wrestler for sure.

There are a few matches on Youtube of her. Nothing spectacular but still decent.

She is used to play a heel character so it worked well in the gutcheck.

I just hope they will sign up both girls.

* Main Event
Valkyrie’s Rain, Ivelisse & Made in Sin vs. Amazing Kong, Angelina Love, Mia Yim & Christina Von Eerie

* Career vs. Respect
Reby Sky vs. Jessicka Havok

* Pick Your Poison
Leva Bates vs. Kimberly

* Rematch from SHINE 7
Mercedes Martinez vs. Nikki Roxx

* Su Yung vs. Brittney Savage

* Santana vs. Sojo Bolt

* Brandi Wine vs. Jayme Jameson

* Nikki St. John vs. Luscious Latasha

SHINE 8 will take place on Saturday, March 23rd at the Orpheum in Ybor City, Florida, with a 7:30 PM EST (12:30 GMT) bell time, and will air live around the world on iPPV. To order the event, click here.

• 2 weeks later...

SHINE roster members Kharma (a.k.a Amazing Kong), Angelina Love and Nikki Roxx will be appearing on daytime TV in the US, reports Gerweck.net.

The talented trifecta will feature on DISH TV’s “Daytime” show on Wednesday, March 6th.

The girls will be promoting SHINE 8, which will feature Angelina’s in-ring debut.

Christina Von Eerie, Daffney and Santana appeared on the same show back in July 2012 to promote SHINE’s inaugural iPPV.

I know this already happened but where can i watch it?

I think the reason Ivelisse wasn't given the chance at the Gut Check was so Shine could some how write her out of the Valkyrie storyline. Thats what I think personally I don't think the ppl of TNA have seen the last of Ivelisse.

Just a thought, very unlikely I know but how great would a Valkyrie invasion led by Ivelisse be at the Knockout Knockdown taping?

Shinewrestling.com has FINALLY got in some clothes (shirts/hoodies) Not really sure why there are soo many Rain shirts??

Because she is their main eventer. So was Jazz but obviously not anymore since Kong seems to have entirely replaced her in the meantime.

Still hope she will appear again sometime though. :)

Friday is close guys and I CAN'T WAIT!

Already bought the iPPV (live+ on demand) two weeks ago. :P

If I'm too exausted from work and might fall asleep, at least I can watch it when its ready on demand. :)

Will probably rather force myself to stay awake the whole night and watch though since the guys in the chat are all awesome too. :)

Hope to see you there guys!

Archived