#1 WCUW

WCUW

New Talent

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • SEN (PS3): BananaramaSGS

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:18 AM

Hey There.

My Storyline is all about the new Man in the Smackdown Roster: "The Hawaiian Flyer" Tristan Nobody.
He's simply debuting as a Face, making himself a Name. His momentarely Attires are Black/Red with Blue/Black Flames going to his initials "TN" what is hold in Silver/Gold(I'm saying that because we need that info's later).
I'm planning that he's found by Justin Gabriel who needs a Partner against WWE Tag team Champions David Otunga and Michael McGillycutty and together with Gabriel he wins the Tag Titles pretty fast.
After a long Reign (ca. 5-6 Months..) they will lose the Titles and Tristan will attack Gabriel what starts a Feud where Tristan turns Heel.
In the Feud, he is inventing his own Catchphrase "Nobody is perfect" and changing into an arrogant, showing off High Flyer/Technica l- that Catchphrase will be on his Gold/Silver Heel Attire at the Back of the Trunks.
Maybe i'll let him feud against Rey Mysterio to make some Momentum, but there are also plans for a Feud against Randy Orton.

But yeah, that's pretty much my new Story.

Edited by WCUW, 07 July 2012 - 09:20 AM.

#2 Kidd Dibiase

Kidd Dibiase

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 851 posts
  • Gamertag: xROKKiTKiDDx

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:06 PM

any chance of an upload?

#3 WCUW

WCUW

New Talent

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • SEN (PS3): BananaramaSGS

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

I have to say No, cause my PS3 broke, so i have a new one but my free Online Axxess Code is already used on the old One. I should buy some PS-Cards...

#4 HellHammer

HellHammer

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 12,202 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:23 AM

If you can somehow upload this before wwe 13, send me a pm, and I while re-open this topic.