Goldust by The Nomodder - UPDATE 07/07/12 Second face and attire

The Nomodder

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Spiinebuster: You wouldnt recall seeing the first one either! :) These are compromises. His robe on the second attire was basically black, but with many, many golden ornaments. Only to get some variety I choose a black robe. But for the ornaments I really dont have the space left! :) But it could be changed.

@ Spiinebuster: You wouldnt recall seeing the first one either! :) These are compromises. His robe on the second attire was basically black, but with many, many golden ornaments. Only to get some variety I choose a black robe. But for the ornaments I really dont have the space left! :) But it could be changed.

Might it be possible to add some sort of pattern to the robe so it could be black with a bit of gold on it? The plain black doesn't look right to me, although the plain gold isn't too bad.

Might it be possible to add some sort of pattern to the robe so it could be black with a bit of gold on it? The plain black doesn't look right to me, although the plain gold isn't too bad.

Not a bad idea! I'll see what I can do! :)

NOMODDER, I have a question.. If I were to remove the facepaint, would the face serve good on a "The Natural" Dustin Rhodes.. If I decided 2 make 1?

I think so. But of course you would have to define the face with a few more designs.

Unfortunately that will not work. A pattern affects the feathery parts too! :annoy:

Unfortunately that will not work. A pattern affects the feathery parts too! :annoy:

Unless you still have room for one more painttool :) Like you did for your Ric Flair. BTW is he finished? I liked him a lot.

Well, I finished the face and one attire, asked for attire helppics, because I couldn't find any and never got some. I thought there was no interest, so the topic died slowly away.

Well, I finished the face and one attire, asked for attire helppics, because I couldn't find any and never got some. I thought there was no interest, so the topic died slowly away.

PHONE!

Hush, someone might hear you! :o

In all seriousness. what happend to Flair. I thought it was great.

Flair vs Russo THE REMATCH!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

That match was stupid. As if anyone really wanted to watch Russo win. Probably a ego thing.

This is a very ambitious attempt and it's pretty solid so far, it's such a shame that the no wig in the entrance spoils it big time. However I think the face morph may be slightly too chiseled. Make the laugh lines slightly darker and maybe fatten the cheeks slightly, also try increasing the Y-Axis of the cheeks so they drop a bit and are less noticable, as well as bringing down the Y-Axis of the eyes a little bit.

Archived