If you had COMPLETE control, what would you have in WWE '13

JustJeds

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roster

An 80 man roster including the current superstars and divas, some big time legends and an extensive DLC programme not just a couple of packs. Big time guys like John Cena, The Undertaker, CM Punk, Randy Orton and up-and-comers like Sin Cara, Alberto Del Rio, Evan Bourne, etc. I'd especially like to see new superstars like Damien Sandow in the game as they are scanned for their toy models since Yukes make the WWE toys, and have them available to download after a month or something..

Cover

I love the CM Punk cover, don't think I'd change that.

Game Modes

Bring back the classic Road to WrestleMania mode from 2009 and 2010. They had great stories there and didn't get caught up in loads of backstage free-roaming or Triangle triggered cutscenes which made matches pointless. I like the idea of the new WWE Live mode, making shows the right length with short, standard and epic matches. Maybe it could be merged with Universe Mode and include some standard promos and backstage encounters like in the actual WWE product. Similar to the career mode in 2008 but 1000% more thought and care. Totally overhaul online and community creations so it actually works!

Match Types

• 8 Man Battle Royal
  • 8 Tag Team (Standard, elimination)
  • 8 Match Money in the Bank
  • Lumberjack match (1-on-1 with 6 lumberjacks)
  • I Quit match
  • 3 Stages of Hell (customizable stages)
  • Falls Count Anywhere (freeroam the arena, I don't mind waiting for a short loading screen to get from one area to another)
  • Special Referee (with match creator features)
  • Elimination Chamber (the chamber is too big I think. And include entrances with the chamber above the ring. Then have a cutscene where it's lowered and 4 superstars get into the pods and the first 2 psyche themselves)

Creation

Create-a-superstar will feature new items, new facial textures, hairstyles with customizable features, i.e. length, colour combos, etc. Create-a-tag-entrance will be fully customizable with lighting, pyro and separate motion options. Story Designer would have many more cutscenes, especially mid-match ones, mic-less promo ones, spontaneous attacks etc. Create-an-Arena would feature more options like changing the set, the arena lighting, colour schemes and a customizable opening pyro for Story Designer and Universe mode. Create-a-finisher would feature more starting positions like rear standing, ground up and down. And create-a-title would return with many of the same options as the previous incarnations and the option to add paint tool data and custom lettering.

I would have:

-No Mercy engine with updated graphics and sound etc.

-No Mercy simplified CAW mode with a stack of old and new animations, moves and parts. Loads of stuff.

-A mixture of Superstars from 1985 to present day. Should be able to fit loads of in due to No Mercy models being simple.

-Call the game WWE Universe.

-The cover to feature Hogan, Warrior, Savage, Austin, Rock, Taker, Cena, HHH, Punk and Orton.

Roster : ALL current WWE superstars with maybe 5 legends and a lot of DLC

Cover : Chris Jericho, John Cena and Cody Rhodes on the cover

Game modes :

- A good season mode like the one in SvR07

- A better Universe mode

Match types :

- Special ref

- Falls Count Anywhere match where you can go backstage

- 10-man Elimination Tag Team match (Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match)

Roster:

Approximately 80 wrestlers. This would include the full current male roster (approx 60 people), the full female roster (approx 15 people) and the remaining would be the well known legends... Stone Cold, The Rock etc...

If possible, I would increase the number to around 130 and add in stars from another era like they did with this years game. Although I would be inclined to go with the Ruthless Agression Era 2002-'03.

Heck if I could I'd have a massive roster of 300 or so people from lots of eras... That way the majority of people would be happy.

Cover:

I like this years cover actually. Maybe do a Chris Jericho special edition but I wouldn't change the Punk cover we have.

Game Modes:

Return of GM Mode - a lot of people want it.

Bring back a season mode esque story mode.

Improve on universe & story designer modes.

If all of that was done I'd add in mini-games... poker, drinking contests, bikini contests etc... - But every other game mode would have to be fully completed before starting something like that.

Match Types:

SPECIAL REF MATCH

I Quit match

Casket match

Improve hell in a cell - I want a door.

Improve steel cage

Ambulance and/or stretcher match

Revamp inferno match

Proper anywhere falls match

Bra & Panites match

3 stages of hell - with damage carried over like HCTP

3 level cage match from WCW

Creations:

Create a belt

Completely redo create a wrestler mode so that they are at least close to the in game wrestlers

Upgrade create a finisher to include submissions.

Create a titantron - utilising imported videos... wouldn't be usable online though for copyright reasons. Would like to be able to select a seperate minitron as well.

ROSTER - (70 Superstars/Divas with 5 as DLC bringing up to 75 in total)

• AJ
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Alex Riley
  • Alicia Fox
  • Big Show
  • Beth Phoenix
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Brodus Clay
  • Chris Jericho
  • Christian
  • CM Punk
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Darren Young
  • David Otunga
  • Derrick Bateman
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Edge
  • Epico
  • Eve Torres
  • Ezekiel Jackson
  • The Great Khali
  • Heath Slater
  • Hunico
  • Jack Swagger
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • Jinder Mahal
  • John Cena
  • Johnny Curtis
  • JTG
  • Justin Gabriel
  • Kaitlyn
  • Kane
  • Kelly Kelly
  • Kharma
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Layla
  • Lita
  • Mark Henry
  • Maxine
  • Michael McGillicutty
  • Mick Foley
  • The Miz
  • Mr. McMahon
  • Natalya
  • Primo
  • R-Truth
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • The Rock
  • Santino Marella
  • Sin Cara
  • Shane McMahon
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Sheamus
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin
  • Ted DiBiase
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Triple H
  • Trish Stratus
  • Tyler Reks
  • Tyson Kidd
  • The Undertaker
  • Wade Barrett
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Zack Ryder

DLC PACK 1

• Damien Sandow
  • Evan Bourne
  • John Laurinaitis (Free DLC)
  • Ryback
  • Tensai

GAME MODES

• Story Mode
  • WWE Universe Mode (which would also feature parts of GM Mode)
  • Locker Room
  • Challenge Mode
  • Online Mode

MATCH TYPES

• Play Now - (One on One / Tag Team / Triple Threat / Fatal 4 Way / 6 Man Tag)
  • Handicap - (2 vs. 1 Tag Team / 2 vs. 1 Tornado Tag / 3 vs. 1 Tag Team / 3 vs. 1 Tornado Tag / 3 vs. 2 Tag Team / 3 vs. 2 Tornado Tag)
  • Ambulance Match
  • Cage Match - (One on One / Tag Team / Triple Threat / Fatal 4 Way)
  • Elimination Chamber Match
  • Elimination Tag Team Match - (2 vs. 2 / 3 vs. 3 / 4 vs. 4)
  • Hardcore Match - (One on One / Tag Team / Triple Threat / Fatal 4 Way / 6 Man Tag / 2 vs. 2 vs.2 / Hardcore Time Limit Title)
  • Hell In A Cell Match - (One on One, Tag Team, Triple Threat, Fatal 4 Way, Armageddon Hell In A Cell)
  • I Quit Match
  • Ironman Match - (10 Minutes / 15 Minutes / 30 Minutes / 60 Minutes)
  • Ladder Match - (1 On 1 / Tag Team / Triple Threat / Fatal 4 Way / 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 / 6 Man Money In The Bank / 8 Man Money In The Bank)
  • Royal Rumble Match - (10 Man / 20 Man / 30 Man)
  • Submission Match
  • Table Match - (1 On 1 / Tag Team / Triple Threat / Fatal 4 Way / 6 Man Tag)
  • TLC Match - (1 On 1 / Tag Team / Triple Threat / Fatal 4 Way / 2 vs. 2 vs. 2)

CREATE MODES

• Create a Superstar (With 30 CAW Slots)
  • Create a Finisher
  • Create a Moveset
  • Create an Entrance
  • Paint Tool
  • Create an Arena
  • Create a Championship

• Roster (more divas and current stars)
  • Match Types ( lumberjack match, special referee, pole match)
  • Creations (create-a-belt)

• AJ
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Alex Riley
  • Alicia Fox
  • Big Show
  • Beth Phoenix
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Brodus Clay
  • Chris Jericho
  • Christian
  • CM Punk
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Darren Young
  • David Otunga
  • Derrick Bateman
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Edge
  • Epico
  • Eve Torres
  • Ezekiel Jackson
  • The Great Khali
  • Heath Slater
  • Hunico
  • Jack Swagger
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • Jinder Mahal
  • John Cena
  • Johnny Curtis
  • JTG
  • Justin Gabriel
  • Kaitlyn
  • Kane
  • Kelly Kelly
  • Kharma
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Layla
  • Lita
  • Mark Henry
  • Maxine
  • Michael McGillicutty
  • Mick Foley
  • The Miz
  • Mr. McMahon
  • Natalya
  • Primo
  • R-Truth
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • The Rock
  • Santino Marella
  • Sin Cara
  • Shane McMahon
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Sheamus
  • Ted DiBiase
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Triple H
  • Trish Stratus
  • Tyler Reks
  • Tyson Kidd
  • The Undertaker
  • Wade Barrett
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Zack Ryder

DLC PACK 1

• Damien Sandow
  • Evan Bourne
  • Ryback
  • Tensai

GAME MODES

• Story Mode
  • Locker Room
  • Challenge Mode
  • Online Mode

MATCH TYPES

• Handicap - (2 vs. 1 Tag Team / 2 vs. 1 Tornado Tag / 3 vs. 1 Tag Team / 3 vs. 1 Tornado Tag / 3 vs. 2 Tag Team / 3 vs. 2 Tornado Tag)
  • Ambulance Match
  • Hardcore Match - (One on One / Tag Team / Triple Threat / Fatal 4 Way / 6 Man Tag / 2 vs. 2 vs.2 / Hardcore Time Limit Title)
  • Hell In A Cell Match - (One on One, Tag Team, Triple Threat, Fatal 4 Way, Armageddon Hell In A Cell)
  • I Quit Match
  • Ladder Match - (1 On 1 / Tag Team / Triple Threat / Fatal 4 Way / 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 / 6 Man Money In The Bank / 8 Man Money In The Bank)
  • Submission Match

CREATE MODES

• Create a Finisher
  • Create a Moveset
  • Create an Entrance
  • Paint Tool
  • Create an Arena
  • Create a Championship

that's great I think we only need to add something in match types and would be perfect like lumberjack match and pole matches

• AJ
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Alex Riley
  • Alicia Fox
  • Big Show
  • Beth Phoenix
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Brodus Clay
  • Chris Jericho
  • Christian
  • CM Punk
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Darren Young
  • David Otunga
  • Derrick Bateman
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Edge
  • Epico
  • Eve Torres
  • Ezekiel Jackson
  • The Great Khali
  • Heath Slater
  • Hunico
  • Jack Swagger
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • Jinder Mahal
  • John Cena
  • Johnny Curtis
  • JTG
  • Justin Gabriel
  • Kaitlyn
  • Kane
  • Kelly Kelly
  • Kharma
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Layla
  • Lita
  • Mark Henry
  • Maxine
  • Michael McGillicutty
  • Mick Foley
  • The Miz
  • Mr. McMahon
  • Natalya
  • Primo
  • R-Truth
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • The Rock
  • Santino Marella
  • Sin Cara
  • Shane McMahon
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Sheamus
  • Ted DiBiase
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Triple H
  • Trish Stratus
  • Tyler Reks
  • Tyson Kidd
  • The Undertaker
  • Wade Barrett
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Zack Ryder

DLC PACK 1

• Damien Sandow
  • Evan Bourne
  • Ryback
  • Tensai

GAME MODES

• Story Mode
  • Locker Room
  • Challenge Mode
  • Online Mode

MATCH TYPES

• Ambulance Match
  • I Quit Match
  • Submission Match

CREATE MODES

• Create a Finisher
  • Create a Moveset
  • Create an Entrance
  • Paint Tool
  • Create an Arena
  • Create a Championship

I'd pay for that game!

That's why you don't have any control on the game, it would be worst selling game in history if that would happen.

Oh really? Well judging by the post above yours there's already one person that would buy it. Come back and discuss this with me when you have posted your list of the amazing game you have in store for us.

More control over Universe: match card; rankings; rivalries; story progressions

Keep random cut scenes but also the ability to call for a specific cutscene. More cutscenes. If scene is in RTWM or Create a story, those scenes should also be available in Universe.

Create a belt and be able to use it in Universe

Expanded role for Divas

More options in CAW

WAR GAMES match

That's why you don't have any control on the game, it would be worst selling game in history if that would happen.

Oh really? Well judging by the post above yours there's already one person that would buy it. Come back and discuss this with me when you have posted your list of the amazing game you have in store for us.

One person doesn't do anything, get like 100 thousand then we can discuss this...

^

Off topic: JK Rowling is one person. She came up with and wrote the Harry Potter series by herself. Yes she had help when it comes to publishing, marketing, selling etc... But the initial ideas are what sparked the series and that's all we're doing here. Who knows, it's unlikely but a member of THQ could come on here, read the post and take some of th ideas from it. Every idea had to start with someone.

On topic: I know I already listed my kind of game, but there was no mention of gameplay. So I'll just say that it would be the same style as the current WWE games, but I would add chain, more moves and more finisher slots.

One person doesn't do anything, get like 100 thousand then we can discuss this...

Well it's one more than you have right now. Either put your money where your mouth is and post your list so you have a valid reason to talk to me about it or sit there and be quiet.

Categories:

Roster

- Every wrestler from each major era would be available as DLC in Roster Packs

- Every wrestler on the current roster would be included

Cover

Couldn't care tbh, never have. Maybe throw the defining face of each major era on there.

Game Modes

- Multiplayer Career Mode

(You and up to 3 other players create or choose from pre-made developmental territories, as well as rival parent companies such as TNA or WCW. From there you would work your way from one of them up to the WWE roster, and then compete either on NXT or SuperStars (your choice). You would then be able to renegotiate your contract, or jump ship to a rival company. Contract clauses would include how many title shots you are entitled to per year, how many dates you work to avoid injury or fatigue and creative control over your character. This would be never-ending and CAWs would be randomly generated, as well as your own being added across the database, so they can jump ship to other companies as well.)

- Universe

- GM Mode

- Creation Suite

- Exhibition (obviously)

- Tournament & Beat the Clock Mode

- Highlight Reel (with the option to watch archived matches you have played in full)

- A 'Re-Live' Mode, having to recreate scenarios from big matches in the past (New scenarios as DLC)

Match Types

New Additions:

- Up to 3 managers per person / tag team / stable can be at ringside for any match

- 10, 20, 30, 40 Man / Woman Battle Royals (Over the top rope or Pin & Submission)

- Team / Stable Battle / Gang Warfare (up to 4 stables can compete, with up to 10 members on each team)

- 8, 10, 12 Man Tags

- 8, 10 Man MITB

- 3, 4, 5 Tag Team TLC

- Casket Match (Revamped)

- Buried Alive Match (Revamped)

- Special Referee Match (Revamped)

- War Games Match

- Tag Team Turmoil Match (Up to 10 teams)

- Tag Team Royal Rumble

- Punjabi Prison Match

- 3 Stages of Hell Match

- Hardcore Time Limit Title (including fighting through the crowd and connected backstage areas, and even outside the arena through the streets into bars, like the good old days)

Every match type would display match stats at the end also.

Creations

- Animations (Taunts, Walking / Running styles, Stances, Ring entrance / exit)

- Championships

- Arenas (Including staging, Props, Titantrons and Ramp / No Ramp / Level Bridge i.e. WCW / Japan)

- PPV's

- Tournament Formats (KOTR single or tag including qualifiers, Leagues, or combinations of both ^_~)

- Paint Tool (Including image importing, and Photoshop tools, as well as improved colouring system)

- Wrestlers (Revamped face / body morphing, more skin textures, more layers, parts from in-game roster would also be available so we can perfectly recreate someone, including the face)

- CAW Parts (Create hairstyles, texture clothing etc)

- Managers (Personality traits included, i.e. how active they are at ringside etc)

- Referees (Personality traits included, i.e. count fast or slow, strict or lenient etc)

- Edit a Wrestler (Everything except the skin texture / tone, height, weight, face and body morphing can be changed)

- Titantrons

- Your Own Lockerroom, which would be your main menu (optional)

- Entrance (More screen effects, pyro, lighting options, as well as new entrances as DLC)

- Moveset (New moves, taunts and comebacks as DLC)

- Comeback Moments (Combine moves together from existing comebacks)

- Brand / Company (Prestige levels and finance would determine if it's a feeder or parent company)

All creation modes would include unlimited save slots.

I would have:

-No Mercy engine with updated graphics and sound etc.

-No Mercy simplified CAW mode with a stack of old and new animations, moves and parts. Loads of stuff.

-A mixture of Superstars from 1985 to present day. Should be able to fit loads of in due to No Mercy models being simple.

-Call the game WWE Universe.

-The cover to feature Hogan, Warrior, Savage, Austin, Rock, Taker, Cena, HHH, Punk and Orton.

Basically this

Tons of Puroresu moves and much better pacing. I'd focus on ensuring moves string together really well and try to add some suspense into the series.

• AJ
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Alex Riley
  • Alicia Fox
  • Big Show
  • Beth Phoenix
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Brodus Clay
  • Chris Jericho
  • Christian
  • CM Punk
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Darren Young
  • David Otunga
  • Derrick Bateman
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Edge
  • Epico
  • Eve Torres
  • Ezekiel Jackson
  • The Great Khali
  • Heath Slater
  • Hunico
  • Jack Swagger
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • Jinder Mahal
  • John Cena
  • Johnny Curtis
  • JTG
  • Justin Gabriel
  • Kaitlyn
  • Kane
  • Kelly Kelly
  • Kharma
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Layla
  • Lita
  • Mark Henry
  • Maxine
  • Michael McGillicutty
  • Mick Foley
  • The Miz
  • Mr. McMahon
  • Natalya
  • Primo
  • R-Truth
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • The Rock
  • Santino Marella
  • Sin Cara
  • Shane McMahon
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Sheamus
  • Ted DiBiase
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Triple H
  • Trish Stratus
  • Tyler Reks
  • Tyson Kidd
  • The Undertaker
  • Wade Barrett
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Zack Ryder

DLC PACK 1

• Damien Sandow
  • Evan Bourne
  • Ryback
  • Tensai

GAME MODES

• Story Mode
  • Locker Room
  • Challenge Mode
  • Online Mode

MATCH TYPES

• Ambulance Match
  • I Quit Match
  • Submission Match

CREATE MODES

• Create a Finisher
  • Create a Moveset
  • Create an Entrance
  • Paint Tool
  • Create an Arena
  • Create a Championship

Throw a 30-Man Battle Royale in there and that'd be my perfect game! However, I'd definitely buy it regardless.

I would focus solely on the size of the roster and the gameplay. I would do the story mode with text only. I really don't need to hear the wrestlers acting out scenes. It could play just like the created storylines for all I care...just make it branch like the classic games, and have enough variety that it could be played over and over. Seriously though...the roster is where I would focus my efforts. I'm the type of person who's playing exhibition mode 99% of the time...so I want a HUGE number of wrestlers from the past and present. I'm talking about having as many past and present wrestlers as legally possible. Aside from that, just make sure the collision detection is good, and have a solid variety in moves.

Archived