What Cut scene in WWE Universe Mode would you not like to see in WWE'13?

We all know there is some predictable moments that we see constantly in WWE Universe mode, these are the scenes I'd like to see more variations for or Gone all together.

Removed all together:

- "They've traveled the road together" Celebration post-match, it's random and doesn't make sense. If it was Allie Limited I'd prefer that, so it makes sense. But have to random people that aren't on the roster or even allies with the superstar come down and celebrate the huge victory, it doesn't make sense.

- "take the ref out", we've all seen this random pointless scene where one of the superstars attacks the ref and he "Calls for the bell" yet the match continues normally as if it hadn't happened.

- "Wheres the Champ going?" Every single heel champion does this, where they decide there not going lose by countout. But the issue with this is, they go the ramp and do nothing; I could understand if there was a time period you had during this scene where if you let them go it plays a "Winner Via Count Out" scene where the superstar is angry that he didn't win the title or how he won the match ect.

Redone with more variation:

- "Brass Knuckle shot" You see this once, you see it a thousand times. The issue with this is more the fact that no damage is actually caused by the cut scene during the match, so if they could add two animations where you duck the shot and take the shot it would be better then always seeing the same scene over, over, over and over again plus have the superstar that got hit take damage would be best obviously.

- "Hiding Under the ring" once again the issue here is no damage is taken after the pre-match cut scene, same with "Interference Via crowd" or most of the Pre-match cut scenes besides the tag-team ones.

- "Comebacks" Scenes all together, I'm tired of seeing the same three "I thought he was injured" scenes.

- "Interference" scene, honestly? One Interference scene? ONE!?! I'm tired of seeing the same "Oh My! The Ref just got taken out Via Clotheline" Scene for interences. I know sometimes the "Under The Ring" Scene and "Interference Via Crowd" happens at some points, but those are also the only two scenes other then the actual Interference scene.

any others?

Noted: Odd moment in WWE Universe Mode: A Superstar came out during a Divas match doing the "Attack everyone in the ring" scene :hqhq: Intergender matches be damned.

The lowblow jumping jack thing looks bad when guys like kane and undertaker do it....there should be different heel lowblow animations.

I forgot about that, Absolutely YES!

Late to the party but that's what inwas going to say...

The ticket scene. WHat kinda **** is that?

Well if you're a rival with the guy with the ticket and you go over there he'll attack you...

Which is dumb, there should be a set amount of time; if you don't interfere with him by a certain point. Then another scene should play where he causes a major issue during the match, so there is two veriations instead of him just sitting there if you never leave the ring.

It could be like, he hops over the barricade and gets on the apron distracting you so you turn your back and that automatically gives the opponent a finisher and you turn around or if it's a back move stay aimed at the apron and the opponent has the chance to hit a finisher on you which you can reverse normally.

Well if you're a rival with the guy with the ticket and you go over there he'll attack you...

Which is dumb, there should be a set amount of time; if you don't interfere with him by a certain point. Then another scene should play where he causes a major issue during the match, so there is two veriations instead of him just sitting there if you never leave the ring.

It could be like, he hops over the barricade and gets on the apron distracting you so you turn your back and that automatically gives the opponent a finisher and you turn around or if it's a back move stay aimed at the apron and the opponent has the chance to hit a finisher on you which you can reverse normally.

Yeah but when he does attack he then walks away it does damage too which I like so If your opponent is his rival and he attacks him (I've done it a few times) I have gotten a sig almost immediately afterwards

I don't think any of them should be removed. I'd like to see them have a purpose instead. For example after the scene where the ref is taken out, all manner of things should be able to occur and the match shouldn't start until the ref gets up. E.g. Ref ko'd, heels ally runs in and attacks the face. Just one example of what could be done.

There actually are two comeback scenes...somehow...at least i head another one once. it was like this: Christian vs. David Otunga, I interfered with Daniel Bryan. The cutscene started with Otunga getting the 3 count, then i ran in and had to fight Otunga. it didn't make sense actually. i got him down with my Finisher and then the scene ended and christian was displayed the winner back in the main menu. but nevertheless there seems to be a second scene

^

They could just leave the animation in and not do a tag match the next week. Maybe have a scene with the wrestler getting punished for it or something. That said, who's to say Cole isn't in this years game as a playable wrestler again. I hope he's not but you never know.

-Divas running down to congratulate you after you win, looks stupid when you are Taker.Kane, Show, McIntyre etc

-The ticket thing, When I Cena was fueding with Vince in Universe mode, Vince came to ringside with a ticket..why would Vince buy a ticket to a show put on by the company her runs??!!!

-Low Blow with the jumping jacks, ok for some guys but looks stupid on other

-Less random hand slaps turning heels to faces

-Less heels "embracing" the fans

Wrestler attacking the commentary team, they need to make the attack on Lawler for heels only...maybe then set up Jerry v Heel next RAW

Yeah the "Ticket scene" is horrible and happens way too often. Either fix it or make it happen less often. Also that low blow scene. It looked really stupid when Triple H (me) defeated David Otunga (cpu) and then HHH goes on checking Otunga and he low blows him. What...an..idiot. I don't think anything should be removed, they just have to add more cutscenes in it

This. It happens far too often in Universe Mode if you ask me.

I know, I just find the ticket scene where all the guy does is stand around and watch like in previous games.:kyle:

I dont want non playable characters to be playable in next years universe mode UNLESS they can at least give the option to turn them on and off. I wouldnt mind fighting vince or shane, or stephanie going for the womens title....but i dont want universe to book lawler and ross against my tag champs.

I've got it. This one absolutely has to go.....all the scenes forcing matches to restart. It has rarely ever happened, and then in WWE 12, if it was a submission match, they didn't freakin work one way or another. I don't mind the ones where Vince comes out and brings another opponent (actually have never had that happen yet), but the others must go.

They HAVE to get rid of that STUPID mid-match scene where a random superstar/diva attacks you or the opponent for no apparent reason.

I was playing a match between John Morrison and Drew McIntyre. I hoped to get a clean win over "The Chosen One" when suddenly out of God knows where, Kofi Kingston comes out and attacks me. Drew pinned me and won in 58 seconds. (According to the stopwatch on my iPod Touch. :P)

I restarted the match and won without Kofi's random interference. :)

^

So what do you want? No cutscenes at all?

I still want cut scenes in WWE Universe Mode don't get me wrong. They should just get rid of that one or fix it so that superstars/divas that aren't allies don't attack you or the opponent for no reason whatsoever.

Archived