The Waiting Game?

IBringIt

Depends on the money you have. I mean WWE 12 must be pretty cheap now, like half its release price, so I'm sure it could tie you over until WWE 13. But if you aren't that desperate for an up to date wrestling game and/or don't have a money then you'd be better off waiting for 13, but its still pretty much 4 months away.

I'm in a similar position, I don't have any wrestling game for the first time since warzone and I am wondering if I will buy thus one or just hold on. Anyone care to point out the positives and negatives of this game especially in relation to creating caws, arenas etc. Is create a ppv in it? Create a belt? Is story mode better if using caws etc. Has pt been made easier?

I have heard reports that WWE 13 is coming out on 30th October so should I wait for that or buy WWE 12 now? What do you guys think... and why?

Id buy neither and just get SVR 2010 as it was a much better game!

However if you were forced to pick either 12 or 13 I would wait until the 30th October and get 12 cos them the servers will be perfect.

I have heard reports that WWE 13 is coming out on 30th October so should I wait for that or buy WWE 12 now? What do you guys think... and why?

Id buy neither and just get SVR 2010 as it was a much better game!

However if you were forced to pick either 12 or 13 I would wait until the 30th October and get 12 cos them the servers will be perfect.

Why do you keep saying that? Consider 13 will be using the same servers, and the possibility of them still being shit means that 12 will still be shit....

Archived