Create a Finisher? Or... Create a Belt

Last Ride 123

Create a belt definetly. While I wouldn't use it often, I hate seeing people using ridiculously overpowered finishers online/on youtube. Repeated moves that inflict an over-the-top amount of damage isn't a good thing to be honest.

Not threatening, but anyone who says "remove" without a damn good valid reason that everyone can agree on deserves a nice old smack upside the head. "Removing" and "reinventing" are the reasons we're at the point we are now.

I'd like everyone to give some thought about just how much farther the series would be if THQ and Yukes had followed my motto "Never remove, only improve".

Not threatening, but anyone who says "remove" without a damn good valid reason that everyone can agree on deserves a nice old smack upside the head. "Removing" and "reinventing" are the reasons we're at the point we are now.

I'd like everyone to give some thought about just how much farther the series would be if THQ and Yukes had followed my motto "Never remove, only improve".

Yeah and jaitsu I'm sorry insaid interruptions on moves needed to be removed u see I changed the title of that thread very fast! Lol

If I had to choose, I'd definitely pick Create A Finisher. I rarely use the pre-made belts because giving them to my CAWs forces them to have preset entrances instead of the Advanced custom entrances I always make for them. I used Create A Belt in SVR06 because it didn't change the entrances I make for my CAWs. Also, I refuse to accept that shitty new watered down "Striking Spear" animation as a "Gore". Thank goodness they left the original animation in Create A Finisher mode.

Yeah and jaitsu I'm sorry insaid interruptions on moves needed to be removed u see I changed the title of that thread very fast! Lol

Aye, that shot was more at Mon_tag.

Aye, that shot was more at Mon_tag.

That's cool man just saying it.. It wouldn't be fair for me to say it and someone else not be able to lol

• 1 month later...

Both and I would remove the useless Inferno Match

Stop saying to remove stuff especially since this year it's attitude themed... The inferno match belongs as much as the mitb belongs

No it does not. It was used a grand total of.......wait for it...4 times ...Ever....

It confounds me as to why people think this match is so important, replace it with a retro hardcore match.

Both and I would remove the useless Inferno Match

Stop saying to remove stuff especially since this year it's attitude themed... The inferno match belongs as much as the mitb belongs

No it does not. It was used a grand total of.......wait for it...4 times ...Ever....

It confounds me as to why people think this match is so important, replace it with a retro hardcore match.

Never remove, only improve.

Create a finisher! I'ver never used create a belt, maybe once. I don't like how they announce the create a belt champion. Plus, they already have all the belts including classic belts from the past, so I can use alot of those title in my Universe Mode. I just never liked making custom belts with already all those cool belts to use and defend in the game. Just me though...

\ I don't like how they announce the create a belt champion. Plus, they already have all the belts including classic belts from the past, so I can use alot of those title in my Universe Mode. I just never liked making custom belts with already all those cool belts to use and defend in the game. Just me though...

the nail on the head

Archived