Create a Finisher? Or... Create a Belt

Last Ride 123

If I had to choose, it would be finisher, always make That's Incredible etc. Create a (standard) move and taunt need to be put in.

Create an Arena is the feature I enjoyed most in WWE'12, hopefully it will be more extensive in '13.

If I had to pick between the two, Create a Finisher because it's useful for creating finishers that aren't in the game using the move parts in there.

Sure Create a Belt is nice but it's useless without a title history, title callnames and the game remembering who is the champion.

Hopefully they do put both in.

I'd Agree with Dominus.

Create a Finishers that we need in the game:

1. Submission

2. Rope Running (Hulkster, Cena, The Rock, RoadDogg)

3. Apron (Rey Mysterio)

4. Behind Grapple

Create a Championship that we don't want in the game for this mode:

1. BUY THE CREATED CHAMPIONSHIP.

Create a Championship we want in the game:

1. Call Titles Names & Words:

a. Heavyweight

b. TV

c. US

d. Internet

e. Cruiserweight

f. Women's title

g. Letters from the Alphabet.

h. Lightweight

i. Championship

j. Tag Team

k. Trio Team

l. Mixed Team

m. Mixed Trio team

My opinion: Create-a-belt > Create-a-move

But why would we have to choose between the two. There's plenty of space on disc. They do not fill up a disc with the WWE franchise of games and even if they did new features/modes can be added via dlc at a later date.

People need to stop looking at what to replace with something else and start looking at what to add without removing anything.

If I had to choose i'd pick Finisher. I don't see the big deal about CAB. I'd only want it if it was completely different than when we last saw it. It would be cool to customize our brands more with belts, but i'd rather have (semi) correct finishers and there are just some things that you can't substitute with an in game move.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived