I found a used condom...

Too Many Limes

Consider reusing it.

Turn the condom inside out, put it inside you, have the baby, go on Jezza Kyle and do a DNA test.

Then we'll know!

Wait, I'm not the only one who calls him Jezza?

Apparently not!

Lot of people here (as in bolton or at least people I know) call it Jezza.

Your father should have used it, so there would be 1 less dumbass on the board. (This is not for OP.)

Im guessing you are talking about yourself.

Seriously cut the act it's not catching on.

I got an idea for this. Take the condom with you to a sperm bank, put the "stuff" from the condom into a little cup and say it's yours. Get some cash or some cookies and orange juice, whatever it is you get when you go there. If it happens again just take the condom again and make a "deposit" at the sperm bank, get some more cash and prizes. If he keeps leaving his jizz outside your door you just say "keep it cumming." Jokes on him, in a few years you'll have a small fortune in jizz money and he'll have a bunch of illegitimate bastard children running around, maybe he'll have to pay child support.

Go for it, have fun with this and remember, if life gives you lemons you make lemonade, or in this case "sperm-a-nade."

Can you send it to me? I'll pay shipping for it. I've been collecting used condoms as of late. I would just love to add it to my collection!

Trying to get one from every state at the moment.

Can you send it to me? I'll pay shipping for it. I've been collecting used condoms as of late. I would just love to add it to my collection!

DO you have one from California, cuz I can send you one fresh out the oven if you like?

DO you have one from California, cuz I can send you one fresh out the oven if you like?

Plz do, also please attach a pic of the girl you used it on too. =)

I remember when I was in 8th grade... There was this temporary Biology teacher of ours (since the actual one was ill). It just so happened that during a period, she was sitting on her chair, having assigned us the intolerable task of reading the books. My friend suddenly felt the urge to go to the wash room. Getting the permission, he began his exit from behind her chair. And during that, his eyes caught the view of the inside of her (the teacher's) purse, which was lying open on the desk. His eyes bulged out and on returning, he explained the matter to us. To avoid suspicion, I decided to 'go' the wash room myself, and while passing from behind her seat, looked into her purse, as good as I could, to confirm what my friend saw. The other friends followed at regular intervals, and the sight we all saw was the hot topic of discussion throughout the day.

But, what exactly was that we saw? Loads of condoms.

I remember when I was in 8th grade... There was this temporary Biology teacher of ours (since the actual one was ill). It just so happened that during a period, she was sitting on her chair, having assigned us the intolerable task of reading the books. My friend suddenly felt the urge to go to the wash room. Getting the permission, he began his exit from behind her chair. And during that, his eyes caught the view of the inside of her (the teacher's) purse, which was lying open on the desk. His eyes bulged out and on returning, he explained the matter to us. To avoid suspicion, I decided to 'go' the wash room myself, and while passing from behind her seat, looked into her purse, as good as I could, to confirm what my friend saw. The other friends followed at regular intervals, and the sight we all saw was the hot topic of discussion throughout the day.

Maybe there's a logical explanation for this. I took a biology course in college a year ago and one of the things we had to do was learn how to use a condom, on a fake penis of course, so every person in the class had to learn how to open the condom without tearing it, put it on and take it off. The teacher, a female, not only provide the condoms but also the fake member to try them on. We did this for about 4 class meetings, a few students each night and when we were done we threw the condoms in the trash can and then she joked about what the janitor must be thinking when he empties the trashcan every night...

Maybe there's a logical explanation for this. I took a biology course in college a year ago and one of the things we had to do was learn how to use a condom, on a fake penis of course, so every person in the class had to learn how to open the condom without tearing it, put it on and take it off. The teacher, a female, not only provide the condoms but also the fake member to try them on. We did this for about 4 class meetings, a few students each night and when we were done we threw the condoms in the trash can and then she joked about what the janitor must be thinking when he empties the trashcan every night...

Yeah, but the teacher I'm talking about... Her role was restricted to the middle school. Surely, there's a conspiracy here. :hqhq:

Yeah, but the teacher I'm talking about... Her role was restricted to the middle school. Surely, there's a conspiracy here. :hqhq:

Bitch liked getting jousted. No problem in that.

Bitch liked getting jousted. No problem in that.

Exactly what we made out of the situation.

Archived